Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2023, 08:54 AM   #541
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
So this is a full blown race issue now.

We're not a serious country.

I love you, but you're not serious people.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 08:55 AM   #542
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

This is what made you say that? This issue?

There's a host of issues that could have led you to that before now.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 09:01 AM   #543
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
This is what made you say that? This issue?

There's a host of issues that could have led you to that before now.
No, I've said it before, but it's just utterly ridiculous.

The girl followed Clark around for 15 seconds taunting her after the most watched women's game in years (I'm guessing). That's going to be discussed, and there's going to be criticism. It's not about race, even if it is for a very small minority.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2023, 09:04 AM   #544
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

I love you, but you're not serious people.
This city ... the rats are as far as skunks.
Old 04-04-2023, 09:04 AM   #545
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
No, I've said it before, but it's just utterly ridiculous.

The girl followed Clark around for 15 seconds taunting her after the most watched women's game in years (I'm guessing). That's going to be discussed, and there's going to be criticism. It's not at all about race, even if it is for a very small minority.

Why are you so defensive about this though?
Not all about race? Sure. I can definitely agree with you on that.

What I can't agree with is that there isn't a racial issue here at all. ****...look at some of the people in this thread. If Clark was the one who did it...it would be cheered.

Is everything a racial issue? No but on the flip side...you can't claim that it's completely devoid of it either.

And then you've got idiots like MarkDavis'shairyballsack who are pissed off because nobody "plays with class" anymore. His reeruned ass can sit the **** down.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 09:06 AM   #546
In Search of a Life

Quote:
What I can't agree with is that there isn't a racial issue here at all. ****...look at some of the people in this thread. If Clark was the one who did it...it would be cheered.
It would be cheered because we are on a board filled with Iowa simps acting like they give a flying **** about women's basketball and not just because they have some connection to the school and want to claim the women's basketball team as their team.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2023, 09:07 AM   #547
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
It would be cheered because we are on a board filled with Iowa simps acting like the give a flying **** about womens basketball and not just because they have some connection to the school and want to claim it.
Not only that but just take a dip in the DC area and you'll know why I said it.
Old 04-04-2023, 09:07 AM   #548
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
They got acquired by Penn gaming and the dude is fantastically wealthy now.
Haha America. “Let’s give the bankrupt degenerate gambler millions of dollars to convince other idiots like him that they can be ‘self made’ millionaires too!” What a funny move. I hope he gambles it all right back to them again. He definitely doesn’t seem smart enough to stay wealthy for too long.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-04-2023, 09:08 AM   #549
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Not all about race? Sure. I can definitely agree with you on that.

Is everything a racial issue? No but on the flip side...you can't claim that it's completely devoid of it either.

And then you've got idiots like MarkDavis'shairyballsack who are pissed off because nobody "plays with class" anymore. His reeruned ass can sit the **** down.
Dude, if Iowa won and Clark followed Angel around 15 secs trying to taunt her, she would absolutely be criticized for it. Maybe some of the people on both sides would be arguing the other side of it, but there would be criticism one way or another.

Yes, for some people this is about race, but people like you tend to act like that's a one way street. It's not.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 09:08 AM   #550
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Not only that but just take a dip in the DC area and you'll know why I said it.
I try to limit my association with that area. I dip the toe every 4 years or so and that's enough for me.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2023, 09:10 AM   #551
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Dude, if Iowa won and Clark followed Angel around 15 secs trying to taunt her, she would absolutely be criticized for it. Maybe some of the people on both sides would be arguing the other side of it, but there would be criticism one way or another.

Yes, for some people this is about race, but people like you tend to act like that's a one way street. It's not.
There are always going to be people criticizing on the other side. It's life and how this country works.

But take a look at how this thread went. It was about Clark and how awesome she was playing....until they played LSU. Then you had guys complaining that the refs were ****ing them over because they were minorities and Iowa had all white players.
Old 04-04-2023, 09:11 AM   #552
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I try to limit my association with that area. I dip the toe every 4 years or so and that's enough for me.
I know what you mean.
Old 04-04-2023, 09:12 AM   #553
In Search of a Life

Quote:
There are always going to be people criticizing on the other side. It's life and how this country works.

But take a look at how this thread went. It was about Clark and how awesome she was playing....until they played LSU. Then you had guys complaining that the refs were ****ing them over because they were minorities and Iowa had all white players.
But that's sports fans. It's nothing new, and it's never going to change.

It's not a race issue. Angel isn't some victim, that's the narrative I'm seeing now, and it's ridiculous.
Old 04-04-2023, 09:12 AM   #554
Veteran

Quote:
So this is a full blown race issue now.

Funny do you think white people complained about race after, Nuremburg, apartheid or Jim Crow?

I bet nobody was accused of race Baiting then.
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-04-2023, 09:12 AM   #555
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Haha America. “Let’s give the bankrupt degenerate gambler millions of dollars to convince other idiots like him that they can be ‘self made’ millionaires too!” What a funny move. I hope he gambles it all right back to them again. He definitely doesn’t seem smart enough to stay wealthy for too long.
Tiktok keeps popping up with him hosting some dumb podcast with people half his age. I couldn't resist scrolling a few to see what he was up to and it appears to be complete teenage gossip shit and half the time it's just him mispronouncing everyone's name.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.