Old 09-17-2022, 04:16 PM  
Retired Bearcat

I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]

Obituary:
https://www.fohnfuneralhome.com/obit...ichael-brattin

Quote:
In Loving Memory
Michael B
(name removed just to keep this thread from being the first result when someone Googles his name, but you can find it at the link)
July 6, 1976 - August 2, 2024

Michael B, age 48, of Mt. Vernon, Missouri passed away peacefully on August 2, 2024, at his home.

He was born July 6, 1976, in Cassville, Missouri the son of David and Doris (Sanders) Conner. On October 20, 2007, Michael married the love of his life, Emme Robertson in Carthage, Missouri. Their union was blessed with love, laughter, and the joy of raising a family together. Michael is survived by his father, David Conner; devoted wife, Emme Brattin; three sons, Dalton Brattin and his wife Shanya of Monett, Missouri, Chad Brattin of Exeter, Missouri and Brett Brattin of Mt. Vernon, Missouri; one daughter, Jayda Brattin and her fiancé Tyler Yeargain of Exeter, Missouri; one brother, Eric Brattin and his wife Donna of Davenport, Florida; one sister, Tobie Jones and her husband Brandon of Buena Vista, Colorado; six grandchildren; two grand dogs and two grand cats.

Preceding him in death were his mother, Doris (Sanders) Conner and grandparents, James and Bonnie Sanders.

Michael graduated in 1994 from Purdy High School in Purdy, Missouri, his pursuit of knowledge led him to Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, where he earned his associate's degree in accounting. He worked as an accountant for Damar Worldwide in Aurora, Missouri.

Michael attended the Covenant Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. Outside of work and church, he was an avid fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, reveling in the excitement of football season each year. His love for the game was just one of the many passions that he shared with his family and friends. Michael also enjoyed being outside, whether it was tending to his yard, enjoying a family barbeque, playing friendly games of pig basketball and golf, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, August 6, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville, Missouri. Pastor Rick Cooper will be conducting the services. Burial will be at Maplewood Cemetery in Exeter, Missouri.

The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 6:00 P.M., Monday, August 5, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.

Contributions may be made to Three Rivers Hospice in memory of Michael.

FOHN FUNERAL HOME
Cassville, Missouri
417-847-2141
5/25/23 Update:
Spoiler!

Original Post:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 08-06-2024 at 04:11 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-03-2023, 02:13 PM   #541
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
Me?
It was great hearing from him, then the infusion was so so. The wife brought me home and I pretty much crashed the rest of the day and will for the next few days. She pretty much confines me to the house after infusions.

Treats me like a ****in baby, but I’ve got a few tricks up my sleeve.

We’re talking about haywire here though.
sec
Heh, it was a subtle play on the "**** yourself and have a good day".... I assume you ****ed yourself, but did you have a good day?

I'll see myself out.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 02:15 PM   #542
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
So, did you have a good day?
I call it a good day when I don't shit myself in the middle of the nights. Ain't nothing like trying to get your day started by wiping the shit off ya
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 02:48 PM   #543
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
I call it a good day when I don't shit myself in the middle of the nights. Ain't nothing like trying to get your day started by wiping the shit off ya
Yeah, I’d rather **** myself
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2023, 02:49 PM   #544
Threepeat!

Quote:
God bless HayWire.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 07:17 AM   #545
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
Yeah, I’d rather **** myself
sec
You'd need a dick first
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 07:26 AM   #546
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
God bless HayWire.
Thank you my friend.

Random question I've always wondered.

Is "T-post Tom" referring to fence?
Old 06-04-2023, 09:45 AM   #547
Veteran

I'm absolutely terrible finding the right thing to say in times like this. My dad has been fighting this terrible disease a little over 5 years now. As a Chief fan family, we had the opportunity to watch two Superbowl win together. So we had that little bonus with the added time we've been given. We've already discussed how he wants to go when the time comes, and my brother and I will honor his wishes. I wish a peaceful passing to you and strength to your family and friends when the inevitable happens. God Bless you, friend
Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 04:11 PM   #548
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefaholic View Post
I'm absolutely terrible finding the right thing to say in times like this. My dad has been fighting this terrible disease a little over 5 years now. As a Chief fan family, we had the opportunity to watch two Superbowl win together. So we had that little bonus with the added time we've been given. We've already discussed how he wants to go when the time comes, and my brother and I will honor his wishes. I wish a peaceful passing to you and strength to your family and friends when the inevitable happens. God Bless you, friend
Sorry if I negged you.

Best way is to act normal. Ask and answer questions you might get. I've noticed people coming out of the blue lol to see me only to clam up and not say much.

Have fun with it.
The funeral is for the living and not the deceased

I like to shake people's hands and then promise I didn't pass the cancer
Thumbs Up 22 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 10:48 AM   #549
Supporter

Quote:
Sorry if I negged you.

Best way is to act normal. Ask and answer questions you might get. I've noticed people coming out of the blue lol to see me only to clam up and not say much.

Have fun with it.
The funeral is for the living and not the deceased

I like to shake people's hands and then promise I didn't pass the cancer
You have an awesome attitude about this situation.

I hope that if I ever have to deal with this shit I am capable of handling it as great as you have!
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 11:44 AM   #550
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
You have an awesome attitude about this situation.

I hope that if I ever have to deal with this shit I am capable of handling it as great as you have!
That's no lie
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 04:35 PM   #551
Retired Bearcat

Weird shit going o here
Old 06-06-2023, 04:36 PM   #552
Exasperated

Quote:
Weird shit going o here
aliens?
Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.
Old 06-06-2023, 04:47 PM   #553
Retired Bearcat

Aliens is the answer......for everything ...... everything,that placesrocks
Old 06-06-2023, 04:55 PM   #554
Retired Bearcat

Tried to wonder about what the **** was happening.

I tried to throw in some pieces from here to there

Put on 10 lbs which is great for me.

Apparently the shit is ****ing with more shity

Thanks bud
Old 06-06-2023, 04:56 PM   #555
Retired Bearcat

May I have your attention
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote