Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-13-2014, 07:49 AM   #541
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
He's like my ****ing wife on webMD when she gets sick. Only his illness is his face
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-13-2014, 07:50 AM   #542
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
You've got to consider the last 20,000 years of human evolution. While we still adhere to the primal state, there is also a underlying need for beauty and physical attractiveness that goes hand in hand with perceived social standing within a culture.

Case in point...a chick at my work just started dating one of my guys. Good looking guy who gets a lot of chicks, but he's kind of a pussy weirdo and they eventually cheat on him and leave him. (Trust me, I know.)

Anyway, she started dating him because of his two kids. They are absolutely gorgeous kids. Beautiful. And that's what she said..."Do you see how beautiful his kids are?"

She hooked up with him because she's hoping that she'll get a gorgeous kid too.

Laws of Nature combine with modern human impulses.

****ing love that shit.
Your football takes are pretty worthless but I think you've got something going here.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:11 AM   #543
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
I think you guys are the delusional ones.

Rather than gaining what knowledge about human attraction you can (from a reasonably intelligent guy who has spent 2 years studying this and doing this as a full time job) you continue to spout off your pre-conceived notions of what matters in terms of getting laid.
I've heard Tebow has been studying throwing motions a lot. Peyton should probably contact him for some advice.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:12 AM   #544
Consuming CP souls

On the next Real Douchebags of CP County...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2014, 06:32 PM   #545
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Nope. Strippers will take your money for anything. Even just to listen to the sad SOB and offer advice. On the flip side, you can say anything you want to a stripper. Ask them anything and they will give you straight up answers.

A few buddies hauled me off to a strip club after a divorce. Every one of the strippers, paid for, had to hear my sob story. Every one of them listened and gave constructive feedback.

Then a free lap dance, which was nice.

Don't knock a strip club for a confidence boost. OP wants a whore. What better source for tips than from a fellow whore. A stripper can tell OP exactly what he needs to do. Ironically, it will be the same things we have all been telling him.
What kind of constructive feedback can a stripper offer?

They are some of the most ****ed up people on the planet. Usually stupid as shit and on drugs. They are there to take your very last dollar. Straight up answers? They will tell you anything that gets them more tips.

They are not there to give you an honest, sympathetic response to whatever horseshit is spewing from your pie hole. They are ****ing skanks.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2014, 06:53 PM   #546
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
One of my roommates in college had a weak chin. He got laid a ton because he was a likeable guy. You aren't.
No man chicks only go for jawlines!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 01:11 AM   #547
Veteran

OP,

You're a good looking guy and you obviously have no problem approaching women, so you should have no problem getting laid. You're a thinker & analyzer though and my hunch is you're giving off to much of that vibe to these women. It's nothing against you, but in your pics your eyes give off an analytical, "I'm up to something" vibe. My hunch is women see that and it scares them. So you need to answer that doubt before it becomes an issue. My hunch is you're spending too much time talking after you get the number. You need to be the guy that is there one minute then gone. Be busy. Don't give them the opportunity to think, "what is the guy up to". Get the number and run. Text infrequently. etc. Let them come more to you instead of you putting all the work in.
B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:34 AM   #548
Woman should only make babies

He's like going to deep with shit, be a ****ing dude enjoying the fact he doesn't live in a shit country. His problem is he is addicted to the game and he thinks if he figures it out he will win approval and status from himself and others. Look at him. He's never going be the cool guy automatically. Needs to free himself from the addiction of obsessing over the game. Of course he isn't going to change because he is a loser coming from a victim mindset that wants to argue.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:38 AM   #549
Beyond the Rapids

This thread is interesting in a perverse way. It's not like he's a bad looking guy or 300 lbs or whatever. Must just be a dbag in person.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:20 AM   #550
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
This thread is interesting in a perverse way. It's not like he's a bad looking guy or 300 lbs or whatever. Must just be a dbag in person.
Hes a troll bruh
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:23 AM   #551

I doubt he is a doosh. He is just like a baseball player studying film about his swing and other swings and getting caught up in the science the philosophy the legend of swings and not realizing baseball is game that was meant to take a stick and hit a ball and run around and forget about your troubles for a bit. He is obsessing when the game was meant to be played at a simplier wholesome level.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:42 AM   #552
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
I doubt he is a doosh. He is just like a baseball player studying film about his swing and other swings and getting caught up in the science the philosophy the legend of swings and not realizing baseball is game that was meant to take a stick and hit a ball and run around and forget about your troubles for a bit. He is obsessing when the game was meant to be played at a simplier wholesome level.
You are the Bob Boone of bitches
Old 08-14-2014, 11:34 AM   #553

That's probably a bad thin since bob boobe sucked as a manager. He did have a 3 run triple at the k when I was 9 tho.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:49 PM   #554
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl View Post
OP,

You're a good looking guy and you obviously have no problem approaching women, so you should have no problem getting laid. You're a thinker & analyzer though and my hunch is you're giving off to much of that vibe to these women. It's nothing against you, but in your pics your eyes give off an analytical, "I'm up to something" vibe. My hunch is women see that and it scares them. So you need to answer that doubt before it becomes an issue. My hunch is you're spending too much time talking after you get the number. You need to be the guy that is there one minute then gone. Be busy. Don't give them the opportunity to think, "what is the guy up to". Get the number and run. Text infrequently. etc. Let them come more to you instead of you putting all the work in.
Interesting POV.

Maybe i need to dumb it down a lot?
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-16-2014, 09:50 PM   #555
Veteran

Also ive tried the whole not texting them much thing. Not texting ag irl has never gotten me laid.

a girl approached me at an art thing 2 weeks ago, hung out with her and her friends.
She wont text me anymore