Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2024, 07:20 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-26-2024 at 08:55 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:33 AM   #541
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
In all probability we saw the beginning of a 10 year career here last night.

From a 2nd rounder.

Now maybe he'll never be a Pro Bowler but hey, he just might be that guy as well. He's so young and the AFC has more premier QBs than LTs - he may just be the best LT in the AFC in the next 3-4 years.

But yeah, it's gonna take some time.
It’s going to be extra funny if the 49ers really struggle to find a LT after Trent Williams.

Similar to how it’ll be hilarious if the Bills struggle with explosive plays from the WRs.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:35 AM   #542
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Pat also drifts back and causes pressures at times.

Generally I’ve noticed a pattern with Schwartz, and it’s that he NEVER misses an opportunity to pick on KC’s tackles. And whether he intends it or not, it feels like a “hey guys, remember how good I was??” schtick.
Personally I think its more of a "i played this position at a high level so I'm overly critical of how its played" comment instead of a "hey look at me" comment. I feel the same way about Kurt Warner. He's very critical of Patrick but clearly respects him.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Yesterday, 08:36 AM   #543
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
In all probability we saw the beginning of a 10 year career here last night.

From a 2nd rounder.

Now maybe he'll never be a Pro Bowler but hey, he just might be that guy as well. He's so young and the AFC has more premier QBs than LTs - he may just be the best LT in the AFC in the next 3-4 years.

But yeah, it's gonna take some time.
When was the last time Reid has been wrong about a LT? We all remember Fisher's first couple of years and he really struggled but turned into a Pro Bowler and SB champion.

The fact he didn't get alot of help in his first NFL game says alot to me.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:37 AM   #544
Andy Reid Supporter

1 sack, 2 pressures and 1 holding

So 4 really bad plays out of roughly 75? He got a passing grade for me. And they put him out there on an island. He was a late 2nd rd pick and outperformed his draft slot in the first game.

Btw Rosengarten was a disaster. If you remember he was the OL the Ravens preferred over Kingsley and he only played a few snaps bc Karlaftis and Chris beat his ass badly. Walked him into the backfield multiple times.

So good luck with that…
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:43 AM   #545
Please squeeze

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:45 AM   #546
Fight, build, win!

Kingsley was ok he tends to hook guys up high which may get some flags flying. But all in all he did ok. Ronnie Stanley was the new Jawaan Taylor last night with the picky refs.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:47 AM   #547
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Does anyone remember Eric Fisher’s first start at LT and how it compares to Kingsley?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:55 AM   #548
MVP

I think if this is his floor... by week 8,9,10...we'll have something. He didn't look overmatched athletically, which is a key for me, just let Heck and Andy do their thing.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 08:56 AM   #549
Special Teams ACE!!!

I’m not crowning his ass yet, but it just feels so amazing that we got this guy with a late 2nd round pick. Prior to the Worthy trade up, a lot of CPers were putting him on the list of possible 1st rounders for us.

And if we had used 32 on him, I think we’d look at last night’s performance and say, “Yeah. I’ll take that.”

I’m pretty sure LT is near the top in terms of percentage of starters who are first rounders. It’s a bit tougher to find starters outside that range.

Basically, Bleach is a magnificent son of a bitch and I love him
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:58 AM   #550
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Perfect.

This is what I mean. Just feel like Schwartz is overly critical about KC’s tackles because it’s a chance to prop himself up still. And he was the best we’ve had, just saying. Think Whitworth proves my point.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:59 AM   #551
MVP

Let's hope this is his floor. Not the best edge rushers in the league but a formidable group for sure.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Yesterday, 09:03 AM   #552
Facts are stubborn things.

Quote:
Perfect.

This is what I mean. Just feel like Schwartz is overly critical about KC’s tackles because it’s a chance to prop himself up still. And he was the best we’ve had, just saying. Think Whitworth proves my point.
I agree. I thought he played pretty well considering he's a rookie starting at a difficult position right out of the gate. Obviously he needs to improve, what rookie doesn't?
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old Yesterday, 09:07 AM   #553
Elway be drinkin' again

First NFL start against the Ravens-
I give the kid a 9.5
Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 09:08 AM   #554
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Perfect.

I lean more with Schwartz. He had some bad snaps. Good snaps too. It was a mixed bag. He got Patrick absolutely decked on one play..ooof, but overall more good than bad.

It wasn't a dumpster fire. But "impressive" may be too strong a word too.

IMO, he's going to be a liability in some games this season as he gets the reps he needs to develop. The Ravens pass rush is ok, not great and the tests are going to get harder.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:10 AM   #555
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Let's hope this is his floor. Not the best edge rushers in the league but a formidable group for sure.
Yeah if this is the floor we're in good shape. Teams with a real pass rush are going to be a handful but should be manageable.

Just don't get Patrick killed and they'll be aight.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.