Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2019, 09:17 PM  
Shaken. Not stirred.

**** Official Chiefs VS Patriots AFC Championship Game Thread ****

To hell with all the superstitions. Go get that Lamar Hunt trophy. The time is now.

Bring it home Chiefs!!!

January 20, 2019
5:40pm CST kickoff
Arrowhead Stadium
Kansas City, MO

Last edited by 007; 01-13-2019 at 03:57 PM..
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2019, 11:23 PM   #5521
Hockey Town

Time to just cut the whole defense, Berry sucks, Ford ****ed up, bunch of scrubs.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2019, 11:24 PM   #5522
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
I was up in the nosebleeds and couldn't really keep track, but what in the literal **** was our offensive line doing in that first half?
They were having big issues handling the DT/DE/OLB stunts. Most players would flush to the left, while the LE would stunt around the T/G to the C, where the C was vacating his gap, for example.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2019, 11:25 PM   #5523
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
They were having big issues handling the DT/DE/OLB stunts. Most players would flush to the left, while the LE would stunt around the T/G to the C, where the C was vacating his gap.
Well, that explains why I kept seeing Morse get his ****ing shit handed to him. Wylie didn't look much better.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2019, 11:26 PM   #5524
Champs!

Quote:
Well, that explains why I kept seeing Morse get his ****ing shit handed to him. Wylie didn't look much better.
Pretty much the whole O-Line got their shit kicked in.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2019, 11:27 PM   #5525
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Hopefully they checked Brady for any recording devices before granting him entry...

I do not think the GOAT tapes anything from the LLLLOSSSERRRSSSSS. Check him anyway tho. He might have some Chiefs balllls in his back pocket.
Mahom2025 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 11:27 PM   #5526
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Arrowhead was absolutely incredible tonight.

It was majestic. Unhinged. Monstrous.

Every fan in that place brought it from the first huddle to the last.

It's going to be like that next year. Maybe not every game, but the playoffs for sure.

This is just the beginning. I'm at peace with the loss. We were an offsides away from the Super Bowl.

There is no "next year." There is a "next 15 years." And they are going to be glorious.
Credit the crowd, and yet Brady checked out of plays at will, just like Manning did. Arrowhead is so overrated against seasoned QBs in big games. But yeah, the passion is cool.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-20-2019, 11:29 PM   #5527
In Mahomes I trust

It's sad and I'm really tired. Have to go to work now. Feel like a walking dead.
GermanChief is not part of the Right 53.GermanChief is not part of the Right 53.GermanChief is not part of the Right 53.GermanChief is not part of the Right 53.GermanChief is not part of the Right 53.GermanChief is not part of the Right 53.GermanChief is not part of the Right 53.GermanChief is not part of the Right 53.GermanChief is not part of the Right 53.GermanChief is not part of the Right 53.GermanChief is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-20-2019, 11:30 PM   #5528
Starter

I have a question for Chiefs fans: Why didn't Reid call a TO in OT 2nd and goal? Could have rested his defense.
StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 11:31 PM   #5529
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
I was up in the nosebleeds and couldn't really keep track, but what in the literal **** was our offensive line doing in that first half?
It seemed like the right side of the line was consistently the problem. I can't say exactly what they were doing wrong, but the Cheaters don't really have a pass rush and our line was getting killed out there.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2019, 11:31 PM   #5530
Starter

KC will have their time. It just won't be while Tom Brady and Bill Belichick still have a say
A Defiant Goose < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.A Defiant Goose < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.A Defiant Goose < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.A Defiant Goose < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.A Defiant Goose < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.A Defiant Goose < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.A Defiant Goose < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.A Defiant Goose < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.A Defiant Goose < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.A Defiant Goose < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.A Defiant Goose < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-20-2019, 11:33 PM   #5531
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm just going to infract all of the loser Tim Brody fanboys who show up. If anyone else can join me, we'll clear the garbage out of the thread.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2019, 11:36 PM   #5532
Banned

I am just checking out all the shxt you guys talked. It makes your tear so deliCi0us.
Mahom2025 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-20-2019, 11:37 PM   #5533
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'm just going to infract all of the loser Tim Brody fanboys who show up. If anyone else can join me, we'll clear the garbage out of the thread.
Yeah Brady threw 3 picks and did his usual dink and dunk as Belicheat errand boy. Montana still GOAT, until Mahomes!
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-20-2019, 11:37 PM   #5534
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Defiant Goose View Post
KC will have their time. It just won't be while Tom Brady and Bill Belichick still have a say
We'll see about that. Brady threw an INT on the Dee Ford neutral zone play. Patriots won the coin toss in overtime. Both of these situations were pure luck, unless people wanna say the coin toss was rigged.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-20-2019, 11:37 PM   #5535
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
Credit the crowd, and yet Brady checked out of plays at will, just like Manning did. Arrowhead is so overrated against seasoned QBs in big games. But yeah, the passion is cool.
I really felt like our crowd was going to will that team to victory.

We came up one stop short.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.