Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-08-2011, 07:52 AM  
The Illuminati

Another hot teacher caught having sex with student

I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Quote:
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.
Old 07-07-2024, 01:05 PM   #5521
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Im not going to delve to much in this thread but i got a question.

22 year old teacher rides the pole of her 17 student.....ok or no?
22 year old teacher meets a17 year old at the mall...ok or no?
Is the 22 year old teacher a hot broad?
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-07-2024, 02:19 PM   #5522
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
Where do you live that you see that every day?

The only times I ever see that type of behavior is from trashy people who luckily don't cross my path very often.

If you honestly see this every day than you really need to consider relocating because wherever you live is trash.
Bullshit. It happened in Iowa too.
Oblivious or isolated.
Your pick of your problem.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2024, 02:22 PM   #5523
MER

Average age of the father who impregnates a 12 year old is 19.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2024, 02:51 PM   #5524
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Oblivious or isolated.
If you see that happening that often that you think people who don't see it are just oblivious or 'part of the problem' then you live in a very questionable area or something. Like what in the ****!

WOODCHIPPER
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 02:57 PM   #5525
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
If you see that happening that often that you think people who don't see it are just oblivious or 'part of the problem' then you live in a very questionable area or something. Like what in the ****!

WOODCHIPPER
I don't really care what you think.
You're pretty useless in your ignorance.
Old 07-07-2024, 03:08 PM   #5526
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
There's something seriously wrong there
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 03:17 PM   #5527
MVP

The dregs of society frequent their dealers often. The rest of society doesn't have too much contact with those types of people.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-07-2024, 03:33 PM   #5528
Administrator

Quote:
Oblivious or isolated.
You are either exaggerating or you are living in shit areas. Yes it happens. No it doesn't happen DAILY.

One caveat, if the 13 year old looks considerably older AND is intentionally trying to draw that type of attention. Then yes, I'm sure it happens daily.

I am neither isolated nor oblivious. Maybe you're just unlucky and over exposed to that behavior, leading you to believe it happens more often than it does.
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2024, 03:37 PM   #5529
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
I'm even using my Katipan decoder ring, and I still don't understand what your position is.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 03:53 PM   #5530
Forever Royal

Another hot teacher caught having sex with student

Quote:
Where do you live that you see that every day?

The only times I ever see that type of behavior is from trashy people who luckily don't cross my path very often.

If you honestly see this every day than you really need to consider relocating because wherever you live is trash.

No need to analyze it all that much. It’s just confirmation bias run amok.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2024, 04:05 PM   #5531
MER

Quote:
You are either exaggerating or you are living in shit areas. Yes it happens. No it doesn't happen DAILY.

One caveat, if the 13 year old looks considerably older AND is intentionally trying to draw that type of attention. Then yes, I'm sure it happens daily.

I am neither isolated nor oblivious. Maybe you're just unlucky and over exposed to that behavior, leading you to believe it happens more often than it does.
Oh now there's a caveat.
😂🤣
Old 07-07-2024, 04:05 PM   #5532
MER

So ****ing funny.
Old 07-07-2024, 04:10 PM   #5533
Supporter

This thread has contracted full-blown AIDS.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 04:12 PM   #5534
Administrator

Quote:
Oh now there's a caveat.

Yes because IF you are referring to situations like I described than you're entire premise is disingenuous.

If men are leering at what they think is a 19 year old who is drawing attention to herself that is considerably different than if the woman in question is obviously 13 or 15 or whatever. This isn't a defense of either bad behavior but it makes a significant difference.

I added the caveat so we could distill this down to a reasonable discussion and avoid outliers.
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2024, 04:16 PM   #5535
MER

I didn't say every male leers. I said every day a girl gets leered at. I also think it's really really really funny to imagine the argument that men are being tricked into sleeping with a 13 year old.

Go ask other girls.
I encourage the conversation.