Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:15 PM   #5506
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
History lesson :
Montana beat the 49ers the season they won the Super Bowl over the Chargers, back in 1994.

Montana was the QB of the Chiefs. We annihilated the 49ers. Derrick Thomas almost killed Steve Young.

Thanks Rabbs i appreciate that lesson buddy. I wasn’t to familiar with football at that time but I remember being upset that Grbac went to play for KC.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-01-2020, 11:16 PM   #5507
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
I wonder how long a flight would seem if you're a SF fan in Miami flying home after a loss.
Looking forward to a decade of mediocrity with a shit QB, inbred head coach, and GM with chronic wasting disease.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-01-2020, 11:17 PM   #5508
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
I wonder how long a flight would seem if you're a SF fan in Miami flying home after a loss.

Screw the flight. I’d be more concerned with all the money I just spent to go watch my team lose.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-01-2020, 11:17 PM   #5509
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
Negative to all those brother. I became a 9er fan at the age of 10 when the 9ers beat the Chargers in the superbowl. That was the first game I ever watched. For that reason also, I’m not the type of fan that throws out the “we got 5 Lombardis”

I didn’t watch Montana play so in my opinion the best QB I’ve seen is Brady.

Of course I know of Bill Walsh. Of course I know of Dwight Clark. So no brother man, I’ve been a fan of this 9er team since 95. They’ve had more downs than ups. I’m ok with that. It’s sports. Every team goes through it.
Well then, all that I can say to you is that you passed. Congrats and thank you for the clarification. I stand corrected.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:18 PM   #5510
pie is never free

Quote:
Bring it on son. Don’t lose your breath tying your shoe tho.
This time tomorrow you’ll be fetal in moms basement... come back around 9:30 tomorrow if you aren’t a coward
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 11:20 PM   #5511
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Thanks Rabbs i appreciate that lesson buddy. I wasn’t to familiar with football at that time but I remember being upset that Grbac went to play for KC.
I was upset that he came here to play, too.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:25 PM   #5512
Andy Reid Supporter

Not surprising that Miami is packed full of Chiefs fans and there’s barely any 49ers fans.

Because they are a shit fanbase
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:26 PM   #5513
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
This time tomorrow you’ll be fetal in moms basement... come back around 9:30 tomorrow if you aren’t a coward
We don’t have basements in California. But no worries son, I’ll be back win or lose.

I have nothing against KC. They’re a great team led by Golden Corrals #1 customer. And a QB that will keep your team competing for a Lombardi for years to come.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:27 PM   #5514
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Not surprising that Miami is packed full of Chiefs fans and there’s barely any 49ers fans.

Because they are a shit fanbase

I love my team. I unfortunately didn’t have $5k to spend on a ticket.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:29 PM   #5515
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
I was upset that he came here to play, too.

Oh Rabbs LMFAO!!! I’m going to miss you buddy. You are the coolest cat in this forum. Hats off to you my friend.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:29 PM   #5516
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
We don’t have basements in California. But no worries son, I’ll be back win or lose.

I have nothing against KC. They’re a great team led by Golden Corrals #1 customer. And a QB that will keep your team competing for a Lombardi for years to come.
And the 2019-2020 49ers are a footnote on that buffet eaters Wikipedia page.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-01-2020, 11:31 PM   #5517
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:32 PM   #5518
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
And the 2019-2020 49ers are a footnote on that buffet eaters Wikipedia page.
If that’s the case, Chumley deserves it. He’s been a great HC for years. Finally has a QB that can get him his ring.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:35 PM   #5519
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
If that’s the case, Chumley deserves it. He’s been a great HC for years. Finally has a QB that can get him his ring.
Crazy how a coach can’t win it on his own, huh?

What sounds like a dynasty: shanarat and garapolol or Reid and mahomes? Get ****ed poser.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:37 PM   #5520
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Crazy how a coach can’t win it on his own, huh?

What sounds like a dynasty: shanarat and garapolol or Reid and mahomes? Get ****ed poser.

Time will tell.