Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2023, 10:35 PM   #5506
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
If only the greatest talent to ever play the position could stop diminishing the talents of Toney, Moore and Ross. It's like he forgot how to play QB probably because of the commercials.
I’m waiting for the “distractions” post
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2023, 10:55 PM   #5507
Veteran

It's been said before, I'm sure...

Patrick is doing things that I haven't seen before; he's double clutching, patting the ball with the other hand and being indecisive. Blame it on being sick, a newish father, distractions, etc. What I am seeing is not good. I know he's super human to all of us however he is just a person and people sometimes make mistakes. I'm hopeful the coaching staff can help him work through this. I've not seen him yell at his receivers before.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 10:59 PM   #5508
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
It's been said before, I'm sure...

Patrick is doing things that I haven't seen before; he's double clutching, patting the ball with the other hand and being indecisive. Blame it on being sick, a newish father, distractions, etc. What I am seeing is not good. I know he's super human to all of us however he is just a person and people sometimes make mistakes. I'm hopeful the coaching staff can help him work through this. I've not seen him yell at his receivers before.
Mahomes was a “newish father” in past seasons.

It’s the WR’s this year.

Mahomes didn’t suddenly become a struggling QB.

It’s the WR’s.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 11:02 PM   #5509
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post

It’s the WR’s this year.

It’s the WR’s.
Had great success with literally the same weapons last year. Only difference is Rice, who looks good, replacing Juju.

Patrick is going through a slump as well. It's both
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 11:03 PM   #5510
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post

It’s the WR’s this year.

It’s the WR’s.
Patrick was recovering from his turf toe injury too
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2023, 11:06 PM   #5511
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
I’m waiting for the “distractions” post
You didn't have to wait long, there it is!
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-31-2023, 12:26 AM   #5512
MVP

Which teams have a worse WR core than us?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-31-2023, 04:26 AM   #5513
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Which teams have a worse WR core than us?
It's a short list, if we're talking WR and not receivers. In fact just looking through...yeah, there's not a WR room out there that looks worse. I thought maybe the Patriots but even Demario Douglas looks decent and Bourne is serviceable. If Rice keeps developing, Hardman is an effective gadget guy and they finally get Toney working, it's a different story though.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 05:10 AM   #5514
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Had great success with literally the same weapons last year. Only difference is Rice, who looks good, replacing Juju.

Patrick is going through a slump as well. It's both
JuJu was better than Rice at this point in Rice's career. Rice has a higher ceiling though... yes the receivers are mostly the same guys, except the only receiver that is even at the same level that he was last year is Watson. The rest have regressed, and that's a problem. Yes, Mahomes is not playing the same either, but its a cause / effect thing due to how bad the WR's are.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-31-2023, 05:31 AM   #5515
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
JuJu was better than Rice at this point in Rice's career. Rice has a higher ceiling though... yes the receivers are mostly the same guys, except the only receiver that is even at the same level that he was last year is Watson. The rest have regressed, and that's a problem. Yes, Mahomes is not playing the same either, but its a cause / effect thing due to how bad the WR's are.
I don't know how or why both MVS and Moore have regressed, Toney too. It's impressive that this offense can still be so high-powered when individual WRs across the board can play like a$$. It's less impressive watching how little guys are currently developing. The only player we seem to have playing better here is Watson. Maybe MVS has lost a step, but he's definitely worse than the Green Bay version right now. Moore's moving from a guy getting few opportunities to a guy who deserves even less. Toney has moved from erratic but occasional brilliance to total anonymity.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-31-2023, 05:39 AM   #5516
Veteran

My only point is that Patrick does not seem to be himself; the double clutching and holding the ball are bad habits to get into. To think that everything going on around him isn't having some affect on him, seems short sighted. He's trying to make chicken salad out of chicken ****.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-31-2023, 05:47 AM   #5517
MVP

It looks a lot like that stretch in 2021 where we got waxed by Tennessee and struggled to beat the Giants and Rodgers-less Packers.

Need to get back to taking what the D gives you and moving the chains.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 06:00 AM   #5518
MVP

It's not that simple. It's a combination of things.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 06:06 AM   #5519
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I don't know how or why both MVS and Moore have regressed, Toney too. It's impressive that this offense can still be so high-powered when individual WRs across the board can play like a$$. It's less impressive watching how little guys are currently developing. The only player we seem to have playing better here is Watson. Maybe MVS has lost a step, but he's definitely worse than the Green Bay version right now. Moore's moving from a guy getting few opportunities to a guy who deserves even less. Toney has moved from erratic but occasional brilliance to total anonymity.
It's instinct and thats not nearly as easy to coach. kelce reads and reacts to defense so seamlessly it’s like muscle memory. And I don’t think the top of our WR corps has football iq. Skyy and Toney don’t have it. Mvs is inconsistent. Rashee has it but he’s got a huge learning curve.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 06:18 AM   #5520
My Mamma Says

I wonder how hard it is to play in Andy’s offense…. You have to learn all the WR positions and then adjust your route to what the defense is when you get to the line of scrimmage..

Making sure what you see is what Patrick sees to be in the right place at the right time… To me it would take some very dedicated people to master this offense..

Toney getting here at the middle of the last season and missing this year’s camp I bet he only knows half of what he’s supposed to… Or he’s a dumb, dumb… His development is one of the many problems getting the WR core going..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.