Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2020, 07:58 PM   #5446
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I am curious to see if it translates to the stadium atmosphere. I'm watching the Seahawks/Broncos Super Bowl this evening and there is a pretty massive advantage for the Seahawks in the crowd. Game was played in New York, but Seattle fans were more motivated.

Also in that game, Peyton Manning looks OLD as hell. Some very poor throws that look like an old guy who doesn't have the juice anymore. At one point, Aikman mentions that Peyton was pretty much dink and dunk all the time during that playoff run.

I really do feel it's a flawed comparison to bring up that Seattle/Denver game with this year's Super Bowl, but I've seen a lot of Niner fans and lazy media folks making the comparison. Old QB who was a statue in the pocket. Denver had slower weapons than what KC is packing. And I think the Seattle secondary was better than what San Fran is bringing to the table.

I think the Chiefs will score plenty of points in this game. The big question is whether the KC defense can slow down the Niners offense enough to win the game. It's a legit question to ask. We'll see if the KC defense can get the job done.
That’s not even debatable. The Seahawks had prime Sherman and a much better secondary overall. Not even remotely close.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 08:00 PM   #5447
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief View Post
There isn't a home field advantage in the SB....

Won't be a factor. Like Greg Olsen said, it's a corporate crowd at the SB, not die hards
Yeah I disagree

I watched some of Rams/Patriots from last year even and there was a clearly louder crowd in favor of NE
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2020, 08:01 PM   #5448
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Yeah I disagree

I watched some of Rams/Patriots from last year even and there was a clearly louder crowd in favor of NE
do you think that the crowd being a little louder for one team translates into an advantage?
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 02-01-2020, 08:02 PM   #5449
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
That’s not even debatable. The Seahawks had prime Sherman and a much better secondary overall. Not even remotely close.
Yep, Sherman himself is a great comparison point. He's probably the best guy the Niners have in their secondary and yet he's past his prime. That Seattle secondary was incredible. Chancellor, Thomas, Sherman all in their prime.

Watching that game, it's amazing that Peyton had a record-setting year. The ball doesn't come out of his hand all that great. Maybe it's similar to Drew Brees a year ago where he looked great for the first 90% of the year and then fell off a cliff. Old man syndrome.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-01-2020, 08:02 PM   #5450
Starter

Quote:
Yeah I disagree

Ok...so you disagree with a HOF Pro Bowl TE that played in a SB...

Maybe he knows more about football than you?

I haven't watched a SB in the last 30 years and thought to myself that one team clearly had a noise advantage that impacted the game
AssEaterChief has disabled reputation
Old 02-01-2020, 08:07 PM   #5451
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Ok...so you disagree with a HOF Pro Bowl TE that played in a SB...

Maybe he knows more about football than you?

I haven't watched a SB in the last 30 years and thought to myself that one team clearly had a noise advantage that impacted the game
Well. The Rams had to use a silent count very often. New England did not.

You tell me if that’s an advantage.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2020, 08:08 PM   #5452
SuperChiefs

https://www.facebook.com/58660973804...0836374293221/

FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 08:15 PM   #5453
Starter

Quote:
Well. The Rams had to use a silent count very often. New England did not.

You tell me if that’s an advantage.
https://thecomeback.com/nfl/nfl-home...d-in-2019.html

Seems like it isn't as big of a deal as it used to be...

"Home teams have won 56 percent of the games played in modern NFL history..."
AssEaterChief has disabled reputation
Old 02-01-2020, 08:39 PM   #5454
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
https://thecomeback.com/nfl/nfl-home...d-in-2019.html

Seems like it isn't as big of a deal as it used to be...

"Home teams have won 56 percent of the games played in modern NFL history..."
My POV is it could be very helpful against this pass rush that SF has. Mahomes can draw them offsides verbally with the best of ‘em.

If it’s silent, they can time up the snap much easier.
Old 02-01-2020, 08:52 PM   #5455
Andy Reid Supporter

I think both teams will have new shit on offense that will make the defenses look bad at times. I think a lot comes down to OL protection and run defense, but the key will be which defense adjusts and is more prepared. I take Spags and our veterans over Saleh and his mostly young players.

I think Spags will show up just enough.

49ers 27
Chiefs 38
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 08:58 PM   #5456
MVP

Whatever confidence we have now, most of us will be sweating bullets cone game time. Remember this though: this vaunted SF defense gave about 50 points and 500 yards to the Saints. They’re far from elite. We will out score them.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 02-01-2020, 09:01 PM   #5457
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
And why did your offense suck?
None of you 49er ****s going to answer this?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2020, 09:04 PM   #5458
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Their mom's told them to go to bed before "uncle" John comes over
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2020, 09:05 PM   #5459
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I will.

Or at least other 49ers fans elsewhere have. They had A LOT of trouble with Grady Jarrett. They did with Donald as well.

If only we had a guy like that!

Chris Jones might make himself a lot of money tomorrow. The opportunity is certainly there.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 09:11 PM   #5460
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I will.

Or at least other 49ers fans elsewhere have. They had A LOT of trouble with Grady Jarrett. They did with Donald as well.

If only we had a guy like that!

Chris Jones might make himself a lot of money tomorrow. The opportunity is certainly there.
So their amazing offense got shut down because of one DT?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.