Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2024, 08:36 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Hollywood Brown to the Chiefs

Last edited by RunKC; 03-14-2024 at 08:42 PM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 10:30 PM   #526

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Yeah anytime I've been dunked on was my own fault lol.
Yes I remember dunking on you a lot for your bad gameday thread mishap. It was definitely your fault.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 10:40 PM   #527
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
And it’s going to be fantastic for him. With his skill set, where is he going to find a better fit for his talents than Reid’s offense and Mahomes throwing him the ball.
I am very happy that we signed him and I can’t believe we got him so cheap. Totally get that he came here for a ring, and to bolster his reputation playing with a great team, with a great QB.

But I do find it a bit puzzling as to why he would think he is likely to get the 1,000 yard plus season that he needs if he’s going after a big payday next year. Kelce and Rice are likely going to have 1000 yard plus seasons; it would be incredible if we got three receivers with over 1000 yards. But is that likely?. I think he’s going to be fighting hard to be our number 1WR. And a competition between him and Rice for that would be great.

Also, I think many of us are also looking for another burner WR in the draft, and possibly signing another free agent like Williams. That would make Brown’s challenge even greater

If he doesn’t have 1000 yard plus season he will have made a mistake in coming here, especially on the cheap. But it will still be good for us.

I am glad he is up for the challenge and thinks he can do it. I really hope he can succeed as we will then have a number one offence to go with our number one defence and a three peat is almost guaranteed. Well actually, nothing is ever guaranteed in the NFL but our chances are really good.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 11:25 PM   #528
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Just put him on ignore. He loves the attention.
Ignore is lame.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 11:29 PM   #529
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Ive been dunked on here plenty.

It’s always been me. Im a **** in game day threads. I also have had some stupid ****ing takes.

But self awareness is key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We all have our moments. I acknowledge I'm a grade-A asshole and have strong opinions.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-15-2024, 11:30 PM   #530
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd View Post
I am very happy that we signed him and I can’t believe we got him so cheap. Totally get that he came here for a ring, and to bolster his reputation playing with a great team, with a great QB.

But I do find it a bit puzzling as to why he would think he is likely to get the 1,000 yard plus season that he needs if he’s going after a big payday next year. Kelce and Rice are likely going to have 1000 yard plus seasons; it would be incredible if we got three receivers with over 1000 yards. But is that likely?. I think he’s going to be fighting hard to be our number 1WR. And a competition between him and Rice for that would be great.

Also, I think many of us are also looking for another burner WR in the draft, and possibly signing another free agent like Williams. That would make Brown’s challenge even greater

If he doesn’t have 1000 yard plus season he will have made a mistake in coming here, especially on the cheap. But it will still be good for us.

I am glad he is up for the challenge and thinks he can do it. I really hope he can succeed as we will then have a number one offence to go with our number one defence and a three peat is almost guaranteed. Well actually, nothing is ever guaranteed in the NFL but our chances are really good.
#1 offense and defense. A beautiful thing to imagine. Definitely possible.

I remember when the Chargers had the #1 offense and #1 defense and managed to miss the playoffs.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 11:31 PM   #531
MVP

Quote:

Having 3 1000 yd receivers has had 5 times in history and if anyone could do it it'd be Mahomes with Andy Reid calling plays.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-15-2024, 11:36 PM   #532
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
So does Brown factor as a return man?
I sure hope not.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 11:40 PM   #533
MVP

The more I think about it, the more I love this signing. Dude has been a 1,000 yard receiver, and I don't think there is a franchise in the league that wouldn't consider him a starting caliber WR.
His career YPC is surprisingly low, which tells me that he has played with QBs who can't throw the deep ball with accuracy, yet he STILL manages to get yards with short and intermediate routes.

When you pair that with Kelce, Rashee Rice, and Pacheco, I think this offense is instantly going to be full throttle. Even more, it completely opens the draft up. We don't have to go for a WR in the first anymore, and we can actually take advantage of the second round depth at WR, because whoever we draft is 4th in targets at best.

We can move up, we can move down, we can stay put, we can take advantage of value with BPA or swing for the fences on a boom or bust guy.

Just a fantastic signing, all around. I really wanted Ridley, but holy shit not for that price. What a better signing this is.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 12:12 AM   #534
The Boom Boom Room

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 06:21 AM   #535
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If everyone’s being an asshole….its probably you that’s the problem.
This is true in almost every walk of life...with the possible exception of CP...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 06:53 AM   #536
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
If he does that and plays like an Elite Vertical 2 there is no guarantee we found his replacement in this draft.

I only see Brian Thomas Jr as a guy with similar potential. Even if you like Worthy he’s probably gone too before we pick.
In one of the deepest WR classes ever, you’re telling me there isn’t an ‘Elite Vertical 2’? Seems a little dramatic.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-16-2024, 06:58 AM   #537
Politically Incorrect

This poor guy would have to catch 150 passes for 2,000 yards in 2024 to meet the expectations being placed on him.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 07:50 AM   #538
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I don’t think he needs to hit 1000 yards and realistically that’s a very hard mark to hit. Realistically I think he puts up some games like 3 catches for 20 yards and games where he gets 8 targets with only 2 catches. And that’s tough if you’re juju but it’s what you expect for a weapon you get that allows you to take bigger shots. It’ll drive sports bettors and fantasy football geeks crazy. But everyone in the know will appreciate the contribution.

I feel like Brandin cooks is a reasonable ceiling and the numbers may not be eye popping but he’s had a very very profitable career all while being kind of a productive afterthought. If we plan to develop a speedster I think just like juju and skyy (yeah… I know) he will ease it. We could easily use a second speed guy in more of a gadget role or scripted passes early on as he learns a tough Reid offense. two speed guys can co-exist the way Mvs and Toney should have if they were actually any good.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 07:59 AM   #539
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Ignore is lame.
Trying to have a conversation with a monkey throwing his own shit all over the walls is lame.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 09:50 AM   #540
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I like it better the way it happened, because Mahomes got to pad stats.
It'd been a damned shame to deny Mahomes a walk-off TD pass in the second ever overtime in Super Bowl history. And just when we all are collectively thinking it's almost impossible to find new ways to pad his Canton resume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Have been thinking about this all morning. Not much out there unless you're willing to take some risks, or bring back Jet.

You have anyone in mind?
What're your thoughts on La'Mical Perine getting a shot at the Jet role? IIRC, he showed well in his limited opportunities with pass pro to go along with catching the ball out of the backfield, and Spotrac shows him with a base salary of 1mil+ this season. I'm intrigued.

But I'd also give a Hollywood Brown type of ovation if we brought Dobbins in. He's only 25 and right in the Viotch Wheelhouse of Underrated Signings, to boot.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.