Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '20/'21 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

Defending the National Championship of 2020

Roster:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/

There you go!

Last edited by cmh6476; 11-25-2020 at 03:47 PM..
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-02-2021, 12:52 PM   #526
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
You've never said any of this before. And I suspect it's mostly just an emotional reaction to one bad game.

KU is and will be completely fine this year and have been very impressive on the whole prior to this game this season.
Thru the many family & friends that I have watched all 9 games prior to today's telecast ( that I can not see, can't comment on it ) and have told all of them I do not like the make up of this team this year. We are over rated for the the type of team we have.

We do not have the talent to be a team playing outside in or inside out. We do not rebound well. We do not have shooters consistent enough to shoot one dimensional, BOMBS AWAY. We do not have a transition team and is horrible getting back on defense.

"What more " do I need to say?

But you are correct, if you can't do the above as I listed..... BOMBS AWAY. But again, it's just too many opportunities for failure.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-02-2021, 12:56 PM   #527

Quote:
KU was 7th defensively in the country before this game. Defense is not an issue for the team. It's actually their strength.
That's going to change real soon since conference is in, the teams we have played wasn't playing very well either.

I'm afraid many of my fellow Jayhawk friends here are going to be disappointed with this years team come Feb.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-02-2021, 12:58 PM   #528
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
That's going to change real soon since conference is in, the teams we have played wasn't playing very well either.

I'm afraid many of my fellow Jayhawk friends here are going to be disappointed with this years team come Feb.
That's nice, but KU had beaten the 11th, 13th, and 16th ranked teams in KenPom over the past four games coming into this one. They've been doing just fine.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-02-2021, 01:00 PM   #529
In Search of a Life

That was interesting.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2021, 01:03 PM   #530

Quote:
That's nice, but KU had beaten the 11th, 13th, and 16th ranked teams in KenPom over the past four games coming into this one. They've been doing just fine.
Keep telling yourself that, it helps to ease the pain of the blowouts and the several losses' this team will take this year.
Old 01-02-2021, 01:03 PM   #531
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Yes, now we're going to play all the tough teams unlike those really bad teams we've played thus far.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2021, 01:05 PM   #532
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Keep telling yourself that, it helps to ease the pain of the blowouts and the several losses' this team will take this year.
Where was all this talk during the eight game win streak they just came out of against one of the toughest schedules in basketball?

It's a bad loss against an elite team, it's not the end of the world.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-02-2021, 01:06 PM   #533
In Search of a Life

I'M OVERREACTING TO A LOSS!!1!!11!
Old 01-02-2021, 01:10 PM   #534
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I'M OVERREACTING TO A LOSS!!1!!11!
With as difficult as the B12 is this year (there may legitimately be five teams at or around the top 10 in the country), there's going to be plenty more losses to come this year. It's going to be a season of whining I guess.
Old 01-02-2021, 01:13 PM   #535
Supporter

Quote:
I haven't watched them at all before today and have been very impressed. They've taken KU out of everything they've tried to do offensively and forced long 2s all the game from the perimeter (which they have contested well due to their length). They are a serious force this year.
Yeah. It turned into a toughness game that we got destroyed in. We have the talent to be competitive against UT but we have to operate against defensive pressure which we did not do.

This is a different game with Mason or Dotsons capacity to run the offense against pressure. Even if they don’t score.

UT might be a to 4 team, I haven’t watched a ton of non-KU ball. But KU put up an unranked level effort regardless of where UT is slotted.

This game was there even after the crap start. And they rolled over.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2021, 01:13 PM   #536
In Search of a Life

Quote:
With as difficult as the B12 is this year (there may legitimately be five teams at or around the top 10 in the country), there's going to be plenty more losses to come this year. It's going to be a season of whining I guess.
I'm expecting us to finish between #10-#15 nationally, probably 2nd/3rd big 12. Especially with how tough the big 12 is.
Old 01-02-2021, 01:17 PM   #537

Quote:
Where was all this talk during the eight game win streak they just came out of against one of the toughest schedules in basketball?

It's a bad loss against an elite team, it's not the end of the world.
WVU had a shitty night while we were HOT.

Creighton is not as good as previously mentioned.

Texas Tech had an off night, we did play some good defense that night, still lucky to win that game.

UK was dogshit and we barely won it.

Care to go on ?
Old 01-02-2021, 01:22 PM   #538
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah. It turned into a toughness game that we got destroyed in. We have the talent to be competitive against UT but we have to operate against defensive pressure which we did not do.

This is a different game with Mason or Dotsons capacity to run the offense against pressure. Even if they don’t score.

UT might be a to 4 team, I haven’t watched a ton of non-KU ball. But KU put up an unranked level effort regardless of where UT is slotted.

This game was there even after the crap start. And they rolled over.
Intensity wasn’t there from the start, but KU completely gave up about midway through the 2nd half in response to UT hitting all their shots. Led to the end of game blowout. Some of that was probably a product of the extended layoff too. I don’t think the talent disparity is significant between the two teams but UT was ready and had a game plan that worked and we weren’t and didn’t.
Old 01-02-2021, 01:22 PM   #539

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I'm expecting us to finish between #10-#15 nationally, probably 2nd/3rd big 12. Especially with how tough the big 12 is.
I would say your 10-15 is right about right.

2nd - 3rd, I disagree, sadly we will finish 4th this year.

We have no true point guard that Bill is playing, I said, playing. We have nobody out there to make a play.

The list of of failures is too many on this team.

Braun, when he is hitting is great, problem is it's too many games in between.
Old 01-02-2021, 01:24 PM   #540
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
WVU had a shitty night while we were HOT.

Creighton is not as good as previously mentioned.

Texas Tech had an off night, we did play some good defense that night, still lucky to win that game.

UK was dogshit and we barely won it.

Care to go on ?
So every good win we had was because the other team had an off night or simply isn’t good (despite being good against everyone else—UK excluded). That’s convenient. Funny how none of this was never mentioned before today too.