Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-21-2020, 01:18 AM  
MONTANA #19

I want to show you my newest sports card...

The sports card market is absolutely booming right now. I sold off enough of my other stuff to buy this. There are only 10 of them. It is indescribably beautiful.

Last edited by arrowheadnation; 01-30-2023 at 05:45 PM..
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-04-2021, 10:47 AM   #526
MONTANA #19

Made another addition to the collection. I know this won't be too popular around here, but as a collector, I wanted to add a big Brady before his prices start to hit Jordan/Kobe levels.

arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-04-2021, 11:27 AM   #527
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
Made another addition to the collection. I know this won't be too popular around here, but as a collector, I wanted to add a big Brady before his prices start to hit Jordan/Kobe levels.

I have to ask...how much are his cards going for? I haven’t even priced a Brady card.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2021, 12:02 PM   #528
MONTANA #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I have to ask...how much are his cards going for? I haven’t even priced a Brady card.
His Contenders autographed rookies (his best rookie) are all selling for over $70k. His Bowman rookie, or what you would refer to as his "flagship" rookie sells for $900+ for mid-grade up to $10k+ for a PSA gem mint 10. His cheapest rookie, which is probably from a now defunct company called Pacific, will run you around $200 for a mid-grade.
Old 06-07-2021, 11:28 AM   #529
MONTANA #19

I'm a sucker for multi-autographed cards. Snagged this one with the three best TE's of the current generation.

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 12:08 PM   #530
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
I'm a sucker for multi-autographed cards. Snagged this one with the three best TE's of the current generation.

Sweet.

eBay?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2021, 10:55 AM   #531
MONTANA #19

Couple more additions...

This is considered The Rock's wrestling rookie card. It's from a WWF trivia game from 1997 (Yes, Beckett mislabeled this one). He does have another card from his time at the U (Miami) playing football that is worth a CRAP-TON of money. I bought this one before it got too far out of reach.

And then to appease a few customers at the local card show, I picked up a Dale Earnhardt rookie to hopefully make a buck or two on this weekend. Raise hell! Praise Dale!

Old 07-09-2021, 08:32 PM   #532
Baba Ganoush

Paid $16 for this beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2021, 08:47 PM   #533
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Paid $16 for this beauty

Very nice. Love those raw pickups.

Today I bought the 2020 Phoenix Kelce Gold Vinyl 1/1. Just need one more to finish the rainbow on the base and parallels. Just waiting for a raw black parallel /10 to show up. Spent more than I wanted on the 1/1 but you always miss the shots you don't take 100% of the time. Either way, the bitch is coming home to me.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-09-2021, 09:27 PM   #534
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Very nice. Love those raw pickups.

Today I bought the 2020 Phoenix Kelce Gold Vinyl 1/1. Just need one more to finish the rainbow on the base and parallels. Just waiting for a raw black parallel /10 to show up. Spent more than I wanted on the 1/1 but you always miss the shots you don't take 100% of the time. Either way, the bitch is coming home to me.
So, I’m new into the card collecting world. I noticed a lot of people like raw cards more than graded, what’s the reasoning? Won’t a graded card hold more value?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2021, 10:06 AM   #535
MVP

Quote:
So, I’m new into the card collecting world. I noticed a lot of people like raw cards more than graded, what’s the reasoning? Won’t a graded card hold more value?
Cheaper entry price. You can still have the raw cards that you buy submitted for grading if they are worth it. The worth can be determined by each collector. Value, favorite player or team, nostalgia, whatever rando reason , etc. etc.

Graded cards do typically hold higher resale values. But not every card is worth having graded, but still is worth being collected.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-22-2021, 06:11 PM   #536
Baba Ganoush

I want to show you my newest sports card...

Got this in today.

Old 07-22-2021, 06:20 PM   #537
pie is never free

That ones got real potential, sweet pickup
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 09:19 PM   #538
Starter

I put this together beginning of last season, thought the crew had been significant in making us Chiefs supporters verrrry happy and might go all the way again.

Time to take a couple guys out, hopefully replace them with some new stars...
Can't wait for the season to start.

flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-28-2021, 02:49 PM   #539
Baba Ganoush

The same place that just paid $4.3 mill for the BGS 8.5 Mahomes 1/1 RC Auto.

I wanted to see what my PSA 10 RC AUTO would go for. I’m gonna hold it.

Old 07-31-2021, 05:18 PM   #540
MVP

Quote:
The same place that just paid $4.3 mill for the BGS 8.5 Mahomes 1/1 RC Auto.

I wanted to see what my PSA 10 RC AUTO would go for. I’m gonna hold it.

Sounds like a game of what can $100 turn into.