Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2020, 05:12 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread

The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 09:57 PM   #526
Supporter

After the blocked punt our longest drive was 8 plays and ended in a TD. 8 plays or less for actually 8 consecutive drives to score a TD or FG. Granted 2 of those drives were short and very short fields but still....it happens that fast
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:00 PM   #527
Supporter

From a time perspective, our longest drive was 3:55. We never had the ball more than 4 minutes on any drive and put up 51 points....

It's like watching Peyton Manning after a team spends 8 or 9 minuted to get a score go out there and in just a couple minutes put it in the end zone
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:10 PM   #528
MVP

I say sell out to slow down Henry. Force them to throw it more than they want to. If they hit some quick strike passing TD's, then so be it. At least they won't be able to run a ton of clock and keep the ball away from the KC offense.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 11:00 PM   #529
Supporter

Old 01-13-2020, 11:07 PM   #530
Baby Cry Cry

Titans fans are really cocky about how not cocky they are
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-13-2020, 11:17 PM   #531
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Is this real????
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 11:19 PM   #532
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Is this real????
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-13-2020, 11:20 PM   #533
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Is this real????
Yep, it was taken right after the game!!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-13-2020, 11:24 PM   #534
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
Yep, it was taken right after the game!!
Wow!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 11:26 PM   #535
Inmem 2.0

If we can find a way to shut down their run or fire on offense and take Brown away from the deep balls we have a chance to run away with it.

Last time we played them was perfect minus the dumbass mistakes which were costly Mahomes was great stats wise. Let us not forget the defense did make a few key stops towards the end but the offense stalled and we made some dumbass special team mistakes.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 11:31 PM   #536
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
Titans fans are really cocky about how not cocky they are
Their team is the same way.

They want to be the underdogs while being cocky and talking like they already won.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 11:35 PM   #537
Inmem 2.0

Titans should have some swag they won @new england and @baltimore. The difference is neither team had Mahomes.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 11:57 PM   #538
Starter

Titans fan here. Same name on titans report so you know I am no troll. I will admit to some light trash talk but here it is.

First if this jeff fisher is our (forum handle not the mediocre coach ) he is likely playing his fake persona he does on outlr forum. Don't take him seriously.

Idk how gotitans is but on titans report most of us understand this is not going to be an easy game. You will see a lot of trash talk but our forum is a nut house. Not saying most of the guys don't know their stuff, but we are very liberal with joking around. Not that it is flattering, but look at the trash talk thread with the ravens fans last week. Once you accept how wonky our forum is we will have a honest discussion with you.

That said, I see this as a great game. I have no idea the outcome. And I am happy to see this is the first forum I have been on all year that has not just dismissed us all year. Well, good team that is.

Once I have a chance 2 get through most of this thread I will comment more. And if anyone has any questions on a honest titans fan's perspective ask away.

I hope it a great game both teams can enjoy regardless of winner. I hope we trounce you though. Enjoy the build up!
Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:07 AM   #539
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
Titans fan here. Same name on titans report so you know I am no troll. I will admit to some light trash talk but here it is.

First if this jeff fisher is our (forum handle not the mediocre coach ) he is likely playing his fake persona he does on outlr forum. Don't take him seriously.

Idk how gotitans is but on titans report most of us understand this is not going to be an easy game. You will see a lot of trash talk but our forum is a nut house. Not saying most of the guys don't know their stuff, but we are very liberal with joking around. Not that it is flattering, but look at the trash talk thread with the ravens fans last week. Once you accept how wonky our forum is we will have a honest discussion with you.

That said, I see this as a great game. I have no idea the outcome. And I am happy to see this is the first forum I have been on all year that has not just dismissed us all year. Well, good team that is.

Once I have a chance 2 get through most of this thread I will comment more. And if anyone has any questions on a honest titans fan's perspective ask away.

I hope it a great game both teams can enjoy regardless of winner. I hope we trounce you though. Enjoy the build up!
Welcome Bud.

I love the WR player that introduced Henry after the game.

His whole Mark Ingrham thing with the " Woop woop, Big Truss, come see me, woop woop" That was some funny shit right there.

No one is thinking the Titans are going to be easy, Henry is a freaking beast and makes people want to get out of his way. Lots of business decisions being made with him out there. I love the way Vrabel is coaching, smart and tough. He has his team believing!

With that said, you wont understand but for the Chiefs, this is destiny!
We will NOT be denied, the Titans will fall at Arrowhead like the Texans before them. It is written!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:24 AM   #540
Starter

Does your site not work well on mobile? Just curious. I went to quote the welcome and it wanted 2 quote 14 things lol. And do you have a place 2 look for notification on replies to your own post? Im about 15 pages in and you easily have the most knowledgeable fan base I have looked st this year.

Side not. i recomend anyone who wants 2 talk to titans fans about the game who don't come here. Check out titans report. You will get some crap for a day or so but once they get it out of their system and you are genuine you will be accepted. Outside of our dedicated trolls. You will learn who they are and to ignore then quickly.

Edit: the wr was Sharp. He is a role player. Backup outside guy who can move the chains. Nothing special. Decent route runner and good hands. But can be jammed at the line and completely removed from plays.

Last edited by Callidus; 01-14-2020 at 12:29 AM.. Reason: Added last sentence.
Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.