Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2018, 09:52 AM  
MVP

2018 Free Agents

Who are you letting walk/cutting/retiring?

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/...8-free-agents/

Who are you targeting?

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...t-tracker?pg=1
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-25-2018, 01:40 AM   #526
Veteran

Kyle Fuller (Bears), E. J. Gaines (Bills), Aaron Colvin (Jaguars) and Bashaud Breeland (Redskins) are 26 years old have some good NFL CB exposure and might be good additions. Pro Football Focus gives Gaines an 85.9 rating with 654 snaps, Fuller 84.3 with 1017 snaps, Colvin 78.5 with 700 snaps, and Breeland 79.0 with 856 snaps. Another possibility would be Malcom Butler at 28 years old, 81.0 rating, and 1038 snaps.

The problem on all of these players will be affordability under the cap. I think their market value could very well be around $10 million per year. That was the beauty of Marcus. A very good CB and a very nice price.

If the Chiefs can work out the money, I think I would prefer Kyle Fuller from the above list of free agent CBs.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 02-25-2018, 01:42 AM   #527
In Search of a Life

Gaines absolutely won't give you a 16 game year. Pass.

I'd pony up the money to get Trumaine Johnson, but if they decline, I'd take a good look at Rashaan Melvin.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-25-2018, 01:58 AM   #528
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Pass on Butler as he is on the decline it seems.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2018, 03:49 AM   #529
Veteran

This is complicated now, CB FA and draft D line or FA D line and draft CB?

CB FA class seems better, but I think the CB draft class seems better too? I guess I wouldn't mind Poe coming back (open up the hungry pig playbook), Sheldon seems like a big risk.

What 2018 picks are received for Peters really makes a difference I guess.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-25-2018, 08:11 AM   #530
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
Kyle Fuller (Bears), E. J. Gaines (Bills), Aaron Colvin (Jaguars) and Bashaud Breeland (Redskins) are 26 years old have some good NFL CB exposure and might be good additions. Pro Football Focus gives Gaines an 85.9 rating with 654 snaps, Fuller 84.3 with 1017 snaps, Colvin 78.5 with 700 snaps, and Breeland 79.0 with 856 snaps. Another possibility would be Malcom Butler at 28 years old, 81.0 rating, and 1038 snaps.

The problem on all of these players will be affordability under the cap. I think their market value could very well be around $10 million per year. That was the beauty of Marcus. A very good CB and a very nice price.

If the Chiefs can work out the money, I think I would prefer Kyle Fuller from the above list of free agent CBs.
Yep, maybe he would take a little less than market value to sign and play on the same team with his brother?
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-25-2018, 01:55 PM   #531
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Gaines absolutely won't give you a 16 game year. Pass.

I'd pony up the money to get Trumaine Johnson, but if they decline, I'd take a good look at Rashaan Melvin.
This.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2018, 03:31 PM   #532
MVP

Seems crazy to pay high dollar for a CB that will be no where near as good as Peters, doubt their looking to pay another CB.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-25-2018, 03:41 PM   #533
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Seems crazy to pay high dollar for a CB that will be no where near as good as Peters, doubt their looking to pay another CB.
if they get a CB on a Sean Smith 15-20 mil range type deal then it's a win.

Now which CB that is I have no idea, the FA market will dictate all of this.
mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-25-2018, 04:12 PM   #534
He's Mahomie!

Colvin is JAG. I really like Butler but if he breaks the bank, then just use a draft pick.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2018, 04:29 PM   #535
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
if they get a CB on a Sean Smith 15-20 mil range type deal then it's a win.

Now which CB that is I have no idea, the FA market will dictate all of this.
$15 to $20 million on a CB that will be on the wrong side of 30 when the Chiefs are ready to compete for a Super Bowl?

I think it’s more likely to see the Chiefs take another chance on a cheap prove it deal and draft a CB in the first next year than shell out all that dough this year.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2018, 04:36 PM   #536
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
$15 to $20 million on a CB that will be on the wrong side of 30 when the Chiefs are ready to compete for a Super Bowl?

I think it’s more likely to see the Chiefs take another chance on a cheap prove it deal and draft a CB in the first next year than shell out all that dough this year.
Sean Smith deal as the example from a few years ago when he signed. Not current Sean Smith. If they can get a CB in the 5-8 mil per range they could be okay.
mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-25-2018, 06:52 PM   #537
In Search of a Life

They need to hit that sean smith type guy again that’s not crazy expensive but fits what they want.

H was really good here.

Out the money in the front 7.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 07:08 PM   #538
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They need to hit that sean smith type guy again that’s not crazy expensive but fits what they want.

H was really good here.

Out the money in the front 7.
David Amerson
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2018, 07:17 PM   #539
SuperBowl or bust

They need multiple CBs.

Mitchell, Gaines and Acker are UFAs and we dealt MP. Nelson is going into his last year.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2018, 07:22 PM   #540
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I think signing Mitchell becomes a priority. Still think it makes the most sense to spend FA money on a young LG
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.