Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2017, 09:32 AM   #526
You Sweetie!

there were intermittent times that we got along - but overall, never really did. If that makes me a dumbass, that's fine. I'm good with that.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2017, 10:30 AM   #527
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
He got banned from a game thread by Bob Dole for talking shit about Smith.

Probably the most glaring example of the damage done by Dole's shitty moderating.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
TC was one of the funniest posters on this site ever. It's too bad he ****ed over by a guy who really never should have been a moderator.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 10:52 AM   #528
Beyond the Rapids

Yeah, 'can was a great poster. Agree w WTI
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2017, 10:54 AM   #529
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
TC was one of the funniest posters on this site ever. It's too bad he ****ed over by a guy who really never should have been a moderator.
His last activity was in April, long past the mod regime change.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2017, 11:41 AM   #530
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
there were intermittent times that we got along - but overall, never really did. If that makes me a dumbass, that's fine. I'm good with that.
You're still the very nicest dumbass on the Planet if that makes you feel better
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2017, 11:43 AM   #531
Fish are scared of me

Here's one thats been missing , RedNFiesty.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2017, 12:05 PM   #532
BAMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
His last activity was in April, long past the mod regime change.
He may have come back a time or two, but the reason for his absence is crystal clear.

jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-14-2017, 12:06 PM   #533
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Here's one thats been missing , RedNFiesty.
I'll second that. I miss her and her ....her....the picture of her in my mind when conversing.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2017, 12:11 PM   #534
Sarcasm

**** Bob Dole's scumbag ass.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 12:19 PM   #535
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

That dude's Matt Cassel burning AIDS Tree avatar was funny as shit.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2017, 12:37 PM   #536
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
I'll second that. I miss her and her ....her....the picture of her in my mind when conversing.
We're facebook friends. She's still alive and kicking.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2017, 12:38 PM   #537
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
He may have come back a time or two, but the reason for his absence is crystal clear.

You'd think with the season we're having he'd get over it, though.
Old 10-14-2017, 12:54 PM   #538
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm assuming he lurks here. As soon as we drafted Mahomes he chimed in about it.

Talking Can was hands down one of the funniest and wittiest posters this place has ever had. Hopefully he integrates back in sometime soon.
Thanks, I agree.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2017, 02:06 PM   #539
Politically Incorrect

I'm always shocked that someone posts 25,000 times and averages 5-10 posts a day for years and then suddenly quits cold turkey without reason; no fights with anyone, no banning from mods, not declaring they are leaving for a specific purpose like military or marriage or relocation.

There are quite a few posters that fit that bill.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2017, 02:34 PM   #540
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I'm always shocked that someone posts 25,000 times and averages 5-10 posts a day for years and then suddenly quits cold turkey without reason; no fights with anyone, no banning from mods, not declaring they are leaving for a specific purpose like military or marriage or relocation.

There are quite a few posters that fit that bill.
In Talking Can's case, though, he did announce he was leaving. It was after some Dole mod abuse last year (maybe Pest's banning?). Either way, he called bullshit, and said he was done. I wish her come back, but he's stuck to his guns so far.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.