Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:54 AM   #526
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I know this post was from like a week ago, but anyone considering switching to Sling.....don't. Sling is god awful.

Choose any streaming service but Sling.
good to know!
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:00 AM   #527
Inmem 2.0

Got my online sunday ticket for $25 bucks
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:44 AM   #528
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I know this post was from like a week ago, but anyone considering switching to Sling.....don't. Sling is god awful.

Choose any streaming service but Sling.
I've had Sling for about 6 or 8 months and don't have many issues with it. It lags on occasion but has gotten much better than when I first got it. But considering 1) it only costs me $35/month, 2) I can't think of any channels I would want that I can't get 3) I can watch the entire channel lineup any time on any device, an occasional lag is something I can deal with.
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-15-2017, 01:35 PM   #529
Go Chiefs!

I just called to discuss disconnecting my Direct TV service. I've been a loyal subscriber since 2006. Never was late for a payment. We don't have HD and no premium channels yet our bill was $116.87 for August.

I was hoping for free or reduced Sunday Ticket. The best they would do was $30 off for 12 months but I'd have to have a contract then. I politely said no thank you. They were a bit rude.

Tonight will we be Direct TV free.
MichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-15-2017, 01:37 PM   #530
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelH View Post
I just called to discuss disconnecting my Direct TV service. I've been a loyal subscriber since 2006. Never was late for a payment. We don't have HD and no premium channels yet our bill was $116.87 for August.

I was hoping for free or reduced Sunday Ticket. The best they would do was $30 off for 12 months but I'd have to have a contract then. I politely said no thank you. They were a bit rude.

That's terrible. I have Direct TV Premium with the HD and Sports packages and my bill is $100.18 per month.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 01:43 PM   #531
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

Really would get what you want if you didn't cut the cord today. Set the disconnect a couple weeks out and they'll call you.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:20 PM   #532
Go Chiefs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Really would get what you want if you didn't cut the cord today. Set the disconnect a couple weeks out and they'll call you.
If that's the case they can call me anyways. I'd gladly go back except we stream a lot of shows now in HD. The only channels I watch is sports and the Discovery Channel. With the costly package I have (had), it's not even in HD.
MichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-15-2017, 02:23 PM   #533
Most Valuable Villain

Did you discuss this with a regular customer service person or someone in the retention department?

Right now I get over 200 channels in HD, 2 HD DVR receivers, HBO, Sunday ticket and AT&T's fastest internet for $120 a month.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:26 PM   #534
Go Chiefs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Did you discuss this with a regular customer service person or someone in the retention department?

Right now I get over 200 channels in HD, 2 HD DVR receivers, HBO, Sunday ticket and AT&T's fastest internet for $120 a month.
I am not 100% sure but I believe it was someone in the retention department. She did mention that I've been a loyal customer since 2006 and they'd like to keep me.

She didn't do a very good job in my opinion. I think I pissed her off when I told her I can stream almost everything I want to watch in HD for much cheaper than I'm currently paying.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:28 PM   #535
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I am not 100% sure but I believe it was someone in the retention department. She did mention that I've been a loyal customer since 2006 and they'd like to keep me.

She didn't do a very good job in my opinion. I think I pissed her off when I told her I can stream almost everything I want to watch in HD for much cheaper than I'm currently paying.

I don't think they let you cancel without talking to retention.

My experience with them was also poor this year. Now the guy that called me the next morning, that guy was motivated to keep me as a customer.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:32 PM   #536
Wasted away again...

I called yesterday to discontinue Sunday Ticket. We got it free the first year, but honestly didn't watch it that much. Sometimes watched Red Zone when the Chiefs weren't on, but not worth the $$ to me.

They offered me Sunday Ticket plus Max, whatever that is, for $179. I declined and had it removed.

We'll be moving on from DTV after the contract runs out anyway. Can't stand it when I lose the signal during T-storms.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:33 PM   #537
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

Call back and immediately tell them that you need to talk to someone who can cancel your service. Don't be a dick. When they ask you why....tell them that you're paying too much and Comcast/Dish is offering you a much better deal.

Unless they come back with a huge offer....tell them that's not enough.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:35 PM   #538
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
We'll be moving on from DTV after the contract runs out anyway. Can't stand it when I lose the signal during T-storms.
Exactly why I don't go to a satellite and keep cable.

What's your plan to go to?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 03:01 PM   #539
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Exactly why I don't go to a satellite and keep cable.

What's your plan to go to?
We're supposed to get Google Fiber at some point, but it won't be in time. We had Uverse before and Time Warner before that. Not sure yet, probably whatever gets me the best deal + freebies.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 03:55 PM   #540
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post

AT&T's fastest internet still sucks balls. I cannot wait until our contract with AT&T is fulfilled so we can drop their shit service.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.