Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-12-2014, 09:00 PM   #526
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
No...
Wut? No way. Zarth sounds semi reasonable in this thread--totally out of character for him. Who is this zxtop123 then?
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:03 PM   #527
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
The problem is I get laid. Study what you want. I've always gotten laid. I'm betting 95 percent of the people in this thread have/are. It's not your chin idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device
On CP 100% of the dudes are getting laid. The weird part is that 55% of us are married.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:03 PM   #528
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
Wut? No way. Zarth sounds semi reasonable in this thread--totally out of character for him. Who is this zxtop123 then?
Why would Zarth create a mult?...

Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:13 PM   #529
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Can't believe this dude can't get laid in Westport. It used to be like shooting fish in a barrel back when I was in college. Come up to KC for the weekend and do your thing. Kelly's was gold, meet them there bounce over to the dance club, come back to Kellys go back to my friends house. Score.
I wish it were that easy for me.
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-12-2014, 09:15 PM   #530
Veteran

Saccopoo im not sure about long hair or any of that shit. There are theories for and against it. Long thick hair can be an indicator of health but also long hair can be an indicator of poor hygiene

I think SOME facial hair is almost always beneficial
Old 08-12-2014, 09:17 PM   #531
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
Zarth has to be xztop123.
xztop123 and Zarth are both online at this very moment.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:17 PM   #532
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
Saccopoo im not sure about long hair or any of that shit. There are theories for and against it. Long thick hair can be an indicator of health but also long hair can be an indicator of poor hygiene

Khal Drogo says yes.

Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:18 PM   #533
MVP

Quote:

Quite the conundrum.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:25 PM   #534
Life is changing..

Quote:
I think you're a troll.

If not.... man o man.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:49 PM   #535
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
This guy's a troll but he's spot on with the jawline thing.

That's rich. The two most non pussy gettingest mother****ers on the board have colluded.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:53 PM   #536
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
That's rich. The two most non pussy gettingest mother****ers on the board have colluded.
I have an overbite that borderline needs surgery to fix.
Thankfully (I guess) I haven't got one yet because my mom apparently would have got me a nose job done while I was knocked out for a hypothetical jaw breaking.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:55 PM   #537
Fight, build, win!

My guess is its whoever Jim Jones was. Had about same post count as Jimbo Jones has in his F'ed a Tranny thread. Now the question is how does he hack dormant accounts?

If OP is real heaven help us we have the makeing of a serial killer here. The Slack Jaw killer.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:00 PM   #538
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Also I'm still looking for "tricks" to get girls. Lying. Creating drama. Anything really...
Just ****ing pay for it.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2014, 01:48 AM   #539
Consuming CP souls

Cool. Can't wait to see this ****stick on Botched.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2014, 02:02 AM   #540
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Bad advice.
Nope. Strippers will take your money for anything. Even just to listen to the sad SOB and offer advice. On the flip side, you can say anything you want to a stripper. Ask them anything and they will give you straight up answers.

A few buddies hauled me off to a strip club after a divorce. Every one of the strippers, paid for, had to hear my sob story. Every one of them listened and gave constructive feedback.

Then a free lap dance, which was nice.

Don't knock a strip club for a confidence boost. OP wants a whore. What better source for tips than from a fellow whore. A stripper can tell OP exactly what he needs to do. Ironically, it will be the same things we have all been telling him.

Now, if you are going to just get your blue balls going, perhaps hitting the clubs, then you are indeed doing it wrong. Go to the gym instead.

As an aside, I just downsized for a bit and moved into an apartment community. The pool has a pretty happening party going on Saturdays. I was up there just taking it in as a new resident. SO many dudes sneaking off to the workout room for a set or two of bench presses and curls. Some ab stuff too. Then head back to the party. Was entertaining.

Last edited by eDave; 08-13-2014 at 02:16 AM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.