Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-19-2012, 08:24 PM  
Phobia

Evolve27 has been temp banned and Thatguy is gone forever.

Dude decided to test the waters earlier with inane bumps of 3 threads. You reported and infracted him. We've banned him for 5 days.

That's really all there is to say about it.

Additionally, based on Thatguy's activity on this thread and reports that trolling is his MO we've dumped him permanently. He seems to be a mult of another permabanned username as well, so I'm not really going to spend much time explaining or defending it. We like people who want to contribute to the board's discussion and we even tolerate a little trolling for entertainment value - but if that's all you bring to the table, we don't want you. Farewell.

For future bannings of regulars, this sticky thread with all the details will be SOP to avoid 3 or 4 different threads and 1000 different questions. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Phobia; 07-22-2012 at 11:20 AM.. Reason: Added info on Thatguy.
Old 07-23-2012, 02:58 PM   #526
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever View Post
Aren't you a mod?
The answer is no with a but, I do not particpate in mod decisions, or perform mod duties other than Academy related functions.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:30 PM   #527
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx View Post
I think Joey has problems with mental health. JFC! The dude needs help before something even more crazy happens.
CP doesn't need Joey.
Joey needs CP
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:34 PM   #528
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx View Post
I think Joey has problems with mental health. JFC! The dude needs help before something even more crazy happens.
What? Carving into your own flesh over an internet forum is perfectly normal.

Sadly, there are dipshits here that are enabling and encouraging him.

"Hey everyone! Let's laugh at and encourage the mentally unstable guy!"

OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:56 PM   #529
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Don't know why it would be.
Whatever happened to that body building BB where the dude killed himself and some of them ****ers watched it on webcam?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:03 PM   #530
I'll be back.

I never made a video of it but I used to carve "LJ" into various body parts after every win in 2005 and 2006.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:10 PM   #531
__

Quote:
We like people who want to contribute to the board's discussion and we even tolerate a little trolling for entertainment value - but if that's all you bring to the table, we don't want you unless it's DC.
FYP
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:19 PM   #532
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Whatever happened to that body building BB where the dude killed himself and some of them ****ers watched it on webcam?
No idea but that's not what is happening here. This dude is using unhealthy manipulation to get back on the site. We're not encouraging that kind of crap and we're certainly not going to let him get his way. This is what high school girls do for attention. Not playing that game here.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:20 PM   #533
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
FYP
Most moderators don't frequent D.C. so if somebody is breaking the rules in that forum please utilize the "report post" feature so we can address it.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:23 PM   #534
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
FYP
Candy ass.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:29 PM   #535
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
No idea but that's not what is happening here. This dude is using unhealthy manipulation to get back on the site. We're not encouraging that kind of crap and we're certainly not going to let him get his way. This is what high school girls do for attention. Not playing that game here.
As much as we like to make fun of each other of our idiotic actions, I agree here. This could get ugly and really sad. This community cant be a part or contribute in any way to something negative happening to someone in real life. Defacing your body to prove your seriousness of a change of heart is not the choice most on here would make. He needs help this site cant provide.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:31 PM   #536
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I like Joey, but he seems like a troubled kid. I don't look forward to what he might do in his next video.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:34 PM   #537
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
I like Joey, but he seems like a troubled kid. I don't look forward to what he might do in his next video.
We're not accepting videos from Joey here. In fact, I'm going back to strip all this other crap. He's craving attention and we're giving it to him. I think that is enabling him and I don't think we should be part of it.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:35 PM   #538
MVP

Quote:
We're not accepting videos from Joey here. In fact, I'm going back to strip all this other crap. He's craving attention and we're giving it to him. I think that is enabling him and I don't think we should be part of it.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:36 PM   #539
Wasted away again...

Quote:
I've wondered in the past why posting material from a banned member isn't some sort of a no-no. Clay did that quite a bit when Hootie was banned.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:41 PM   #540
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Overreact much? How about you just ignore it if you don't like it? JFC, you are on a power trip. **** this ****ing place.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.