Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2010, 06:18 AM  
In Search of a Life

50 Beers to Try Before You Die

Thought the beer snobs here might like this article (and probably critique the hell out of it).

http://www.wisdeo.com/articles/view_post/2984
(CBS) You've heard of "100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall"?

How about 50 to try before you die?!
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-01-2011 at 08:05 PM..
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2022, 07:40 AM   #5281
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
The glasses are a great gift!

And yeah, don't think I've ever heard of those.... 'Dump Truck' as a beer is interesting, heh.
Sure beats the oven mitts and kitchen utensil gift set I got for Christmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
My brother sent me a Dragons Breath once. Probably the only dark hefenweizen I’ve ever tried.
That as my go to beer in college when I wanted to spend a "little extra" on a nicer 6 pack. It's nothing earth shattering but a good beer.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2022, 01:26 PM   #5282
Mod Team

3/5 here. More bitter than I expected. I have a different Huckleberry beer from another Montana brewery that is better than this.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2022, 02:39 PM   #5283
Mod Team

Montana Ciders today. Both very crisp and not super sweet, which is nice in a cider.

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 03:05 PM   #5284
Cheat Death

This is from last weekend but I know we have some TG fans here.

If you see Dino Park in your area you should definitely grab it. Its their collab with North Park out of San Diego. We're fortunate enough to get some North Park drops here in PHX and their hops are fire so this collab is a banger.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 04:43 PM   #5285
Mod Team

Quote:

If you see Dino Park in your area you should definitely grab it. Its their collab with North Park out of San Diego. We're fortunate enough to get some North Park drops here in PHX and their hops are fire so this collab is a banger.

Where do my feminine tastebuds start with IPAs? Are hazy IPAs citrus based?
Old 09-17-2022, 04:48 PM   #5286
Ultrabanned

KC Bier Co is legit. Give this a go if you see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2022, 04:49 PM   #5287
Ultrabanned

I'll keep my eyes open for the TG joint. Gotta imagine it's great like everything they do.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2022, 04:49 PM   #5288
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Where do my feminine tastebuds start with IPAs? Are hazy IPAs citrus based?
Hazy IPAs are IPAs for people who don’t normally like IPAs haha

Buy yeah they’re typically lower in bitterness and juicier than traditional IPAs. Citrus vs tropical vs pine vs floral is more hop specific than hazy vs traditional but yeah hazies typically lean tropical/stone fruit due to the hops most hazy brewers use.

Traditional IPAs can be citrus forward as well though.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2022, 05:05 PM   #5289
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
KC Bier Co is legit. Give this a go if you see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wish I would've given KC Bier Co more love when I lived in KC.

To have a brewery brewing classic Euro styles as well as they do within your market is pretty cool.
Old 09-23-2022, 02:53 PM   #5290
Cheat Death

There's only one legit craft beer bar near and turns out GitM is the owners favorite beer of all time. He keeps it stocked and occasionally has it on tap.

Happy to see a Weldworks/Casey collab there as well.

Old 09-23-2022, 02:58 PM   #5291
MVP

Quote:

This is one of the beers I've been meaning to track down, being a former TG fanboy from my midwest days, and NPBC being a top 3 brewery for me out here. Glad to hear it lives up to the hype!
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 09-23-2022, 03:08 PM   #5292
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
This is one of the beers I've been meaning to track down, being a former TG fanboy from my midwest days, and NPBC being a top 3 brewery for me out here. Glad to hear it lives up to the hype!
I had my first NPBC beer a month or so ago from a small drop here in PHX. I've had like 3 or 4 more since and all were impressive. I'm sure we're not even getting the super fire stuff from them either so can't imagine.

Definitely on my must visit list next time I'm in SD.
Old 09-24-2022, 11:24 AM   #5293
Here We Go Again

Quote:

Saw you post and looked for this when I hit Jacobs here in Wichita today. None next to all the other TG brews, but they had two cans over in the singles section. Grabbed them both and I'm damn glad I did. Great beer.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-24-2022, 03:18 PM   #5294
When a nightmare becomes real

Going to the Chiefs game tomorrow so I had to hit up 450 North.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	D1E53A63-86B3-461C-A402-B177DB0077B1.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	125010  
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-27-2022, 08:42 PM   #5295
MVP

Quote:
I had my first NPBC beer a month or so ago from a small drop here in PHX. I've had like 3 or 4 more since and all were impressive. I'm sure we're not even getting the super fire stuff from them either so can't imagine.

Definitely on my must visit list next time I'm in SD.
Absolutely a must visit in SD. Let me know the next time you come around, and I can make some recommendations, and probably meet up if you're game.

Tracked down some Dino Park, pretty tasty, glad I was able to find some. They're releasing another collab tomorrow, a TDH hazy DIPA called Pseudo-Fu! - 3 different citra varieties, so should be right up my alley.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.