Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2024, 08:36 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Hollywood Brown to the Chiefs

Last edited by RunKC; 03-14-2024 at 08:42 PM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:37 PM   #511
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
No, I am done with these idiots.

It’s the same 5 fools over and over ruining threads chasing me around.

I’ll just put them on ignore moving forward.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 09:39 PM   #512
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
Poor little guy. He's getting picked on!
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 09:46 PM   #513
Choco Favre

Calm down everyone!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:48 PM   #514
Most Valuable Villain

If everyone’s being an asshole….its probably you that’s the problem.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 09:48 PM   #515
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
PFF got this one right.

Hard to imagine a better fit of all the FAs out there at WR to give the Chiefs what they need.

He’s also dirt cheap by comparison. Very little risk, extremely high reward with a high likelihood of at least justifying what he’s paid.
While I like the signing, I wouldn't put much stock into the PFF grade...seems like there isn't a signing they didn't like so far this year and they are handing out A grades like they are going out of style.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:48 PM   #516
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Poor little guy. He's getting picked on!
It's your choice to be a fan.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:50 PM   #517
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If everyone’s being an asshole….its probably you that’s the problem.
Unless it's a herd of Karens.

Bunched panties seems to have become contagious.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:52 PM   #518
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Just threaten to ban him. That makes him run like a bitch.
THE MODS ARE SILENCING ME!!!!!!!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:54 PM   #519
Special Teams ACE!!!

And I love his cute little downvotes he leaves behind whenever people are mean to him.

That'll show'em!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 09:54 PM   #520
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Unless it's a herd of Karens.

Bunched panties seems to have become contagious.

Ive been dunked on here plenty.

It’s always been me. Im a **** in game day threads. I also have had some stupid ****ing takes.

But self awareness is key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 10:00 PM   #521
MVP

He down voted me for trolling dlphg's lack of self control.

I change my mind. Get him Karens!
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 10:11 PM   #522
MVP

The Mahomes effect. Come to KC for a year, ball out and put up big numbers and get a ring, and then get a fat contract next year in free agency…what a time to be alive
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 10:12 PM   #523
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Yup.

I’d love to see an extension midway through the year if he seems like a fit.

If we let him walk, we’ll just have to sign someone else anyway.
And it’s going to be fantastic for him. With his skill set, where is he going to find a better fit for his talents than Reid’s offense and Mahomes throwing him the ball.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 10:21 PM   #524
Generational Player

Quote:
He down voted me for trolling dlphg's lack of self control.

I change my mind. Get him Karens!
Sorry, you got caught in the crossfire.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 10:22 PM   #525
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Ive been dunked on here plenty.

It’s always been me. Im a **** in game day threads. I also have had some stupid ****ing takes.

But self awareness is key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah anytime I've been dunked on was my own fault lol.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.