Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-11-2023, 08:37 PM  
Starter

Old People Thread

Hello old people of CP! Do you ever think about wanting to talk about problems you and other old people have? Is this football forum the only place on the internet you know how to get to? Well look no further! This old man thread is here for you to talk about your trials and tribulations.

Have an itch to complain about how the young generation doesn't know what hard work is? Post it in here! Are there some birds that need yelled or do you have neighbors that play music too loud? We'd love to hear about it! Did you fill your diapers and want to complain about the poor quality of Chinese products? Please regale us!

So if you can barely see letters in this thread without zooming in, but refuse to give up your drivers license, we'd love to read what you have to tell us! Come on in, bring your Werther's candy, and folksy tales of how things used to be!

Last edited by kozzman555; 04-11-2023 at 10:12 PM..
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-18-2024, 07:05 PM   #511
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO View Post
how old does a feller need to admit to, to be on dis here page ?
There are a lot of factors in that question but I'll ask just a couple of the basics.
  • Did you watch the live broadcast of Neil Armstrong stepping onto the moon?
  • Can you sleep through the night without having to take a piss with no medication?
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 07:37 PM   #512
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
There are a lot of factors in that question but I'll ask just a couple of the basics.
  • Did you watch the live broadcast of Neil Armstrong stepping onto the moon?
  • Can you sleep through the night without having to take a piss with no medication?
Damn you
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 07:47 PM   #513
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Re: re: re: re: Fwd: re: Fwd: re: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Old People
I like it. I'm going to print it off and fax it to a friend of mine.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 07:52 PM   #514
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Print a copy for your files, too.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 08:17 PM   #515
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
At what age am I am old person?
if you wake up sore and you have no idea why? You might be old.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 08:45 PM   #516
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
At what age am I am old person? Anyone in their 20s and kids thinks Im old but Boomers think Im young.

I am looking forward for the seniors 50 year old+ poker tournaments. They will be so soft...I guess less soft by the time I get there in over a decade
Do you moan when you stand up or sit down?

Are you fine one minute and the next minute have to pee like there is not tomorrow?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 08:47 PM   #517
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
FAX?!? I thought you young fellers were supposed to be banned from this thread. You need to hop on your printing press and send it to your friend by carrier pigeon. The Pony Express is also acceptable.
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-18-2024, 08:49 PM   #518
It was not a fair catch

I had to poop...
Walked to the pantry. Forgot why I went to the pantry.
Remembered I had to poop.
Sitting on the toilet remembered why I went to the pantry...����
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 08:50 PM   #519
Elway be drinkin' again

I found my reading glasses.
Lost my car key
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-18-2024, 08:55 PM   #520
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Do you moan when you stand up or sit down?

Are you fine one minute and the next minute have to pee like there is not tomorrow?
Ohh yeah buddy. When I get in and out of my car I say "art" for some reason. Been waking up in middle of night alot to piss. ****.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 09:01 PM   #521
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
I found my reading glasses.
Lost my car key
IMHO you're only showing early stages. You know when you are old when you find solutions to losing things. Like 12 pairs of glasses or never taking your keys out of the car so you know where you'll find them.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 09:07 PM   #522
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Ohh yeah buddy. When I get in and out of my car I say "art" for some reason. Been waking up in middle of night alot to piss. ****.
My CPAP stopped that for me. I quit waking up, so I quit having to pee.
Old 02-18-2024, 09:16 PM   #523
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

A couple of nights ago I wandered the ten feet from my den to the bathroom and then just stood there. I didn't need to go, and I couldn't remember why I got up in the first place. After a minute, I just returned to the den and sat back down.

If that's not old people thread material, I don't know what is.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 09:29 PM   #524
Veteran

Anyone have any good remedies for Essential/Intention Tremors? One day, about eight years ago, I picked a pen to write a check and simply couldn't write readable handwriting. It's progressed to where using a mouse is difficult although I can still type and use a touchpad without issue. If I have a couple of drinks, it gets better although it's worse the next day.

Very frustrating; can't really work on electronics, play table tennis and my golf game has really suffered.

My grandfather had palsy and resting tremors; that hasn't happened yet. They say getting old isn't for sissies; they're wrong, it's for all of us...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-18-2024, 09:39 PM   #525
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
IMHO you're only showing early stages. You know when you are old when you find solutions to losing things. Like 12 pairs of glasses or never taking your keys out of the car so you know where you'll find them.
Reading glasses thing is real. Costco sells in packs of 6.

Car keys thing is a mess now that we get fobs and button to mash.

Had a friend years ago that broke the key off and shoved into ignition in all his cars. You could look in the car and not see key was in. Never lost a key either.
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.