Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-26-2020, 09:25 AM  
Always ask 'Why?"

Hey Small Business Owners...What are you doing to ride the storm out?

How are you handling HR issues?

Are you applying for SBA loans?
There are several types of loans. And new info is appearing daily.

Capital up to $10MM.
Up to 30 years to repay. Some actually are forgivable.
3.75 to 4%

https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/

https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/sma...incthismorning

My world: Everyone at the software companies are working remotely. The chocolate factory shut down yesterday due to not be considered an essential business. The chocolate elve had already left due to health concerns. I handle all the commercial rentals myself so no impact:

I don't intend to lay-off anybody...if this stretches into June or July...then we may look at cutting salaries by 25 to 50%. With the $1,200 everyone is getting already from the gov, and the 4 month unemployment (+$600/week additional), if we have to do layoffs, then the Team will not be totally without funds.

What are you doing to ride the storm out?

Last edited by Trivers; 04-02-2020 at 06:02 AM..
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:30 AM   #511
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Outstanding.

Good luck sir.
Well in other “sauto’s crazy ****ing life” news the argument at the bank also brought up that I supposedly own property in at least 4 other states.

So now I’m trying to figure out what the **** is going on.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:30 AM   #512
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
Thats Great News! Congratulations Buddy! Must be a big relief.
It is. Thanks man. Hope everything works out for you.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:34 AM   #513
Shit

Quote:
Outstanding.

Good luck sir.
Well, she was right. Just emailed me that the money was funded to my account.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:34 AM   #514
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
It is. Thanks man. Hope everything works out for you.
Thank You. I hope your other properties are nice! LOL
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:35 AM   #515
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
Thank You. I hope your other properties are nice! LOL
I Hope they are paid for...
Old 04-16-2020, 11:39 AM   #516
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Well in other “sauto’s crazy ****ing life” news the argument at the bank also brought up that I supposedly own property in at least 4 other states.

Yeah about that...I had been meaning to tell you
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:52 AM   #517
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yeah, we were going to do dollar for dollar transfers if we had to. Payroll is X dollars than we'd have made a transfer out of the PPP account into base operating for X dollars down to the cent. Then rent. Then necessary benefits (essentially insurance and 401(k) match).

We were going to be able to point to a specific dollar in, dollar out transaction rather than trying to do a large transfer to cover several 'forgiveable' expenses.

It's all a wild-ass guess anyway but if you think something makes sense...it probably does.
Just want to say again thank you for your contributions in this thread & the Non Political Covid thread. I really appreciate your insights.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:53 AM   #518
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I would think that is a good plan plow. Should be easy to account for it that way
It should be. But we're also talking about the government understanding it.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:53 AM   #519
In Search of a Life

I thought about furloughing my staff and using the cash to buy a new side by side

Kidding
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:54 AM   #520
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I assume that you do NOT own property in 4 other states.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:55 AM   #521
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
I've seen it reported pretty widely this morning. Apparently the Senate is meeting again this afternoon and may push again for unanimous consent to add $250B more to the pool.

I've had my application in since April 4th, yet to receive any sort of final confirmation from my bank that I've been approved. Uploaded requested documents over a week ago and radio silence since them. Hoping the money gets restocked.
I #%*^*^% hate politicians!

They would rather see Rome burn that do what is best for the businesses that need the cash.

This is one of those times I wish we had a form of government described in Heinlein's StarShip Troopers.

My only political connections are on the local and state level. Does no good to yell and screw at them via email or phone.
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 12:04 PM   #522
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I assume that you do NOT own property in 4 other states.
Well I assumed that also. First phone call to Houston seems like I might be wrong. My name and my significant other’s name is on the deed supposedly. Supposed to be e mailing me a copy of all the transfer papers.

Houston.
Alabama
Florida
Kansas

And 2 properties 30 miles from me.
Old 04-16-2020, 12:04 PM   #523
Shit

The ks one is my childhood home and I own. So I know about that one lol.
Old 04-16-2020, 12:10 PM   #524
MVP

I hope you're about to evict some identity thieves and cash in on the windfalls.

My luck, they'd all be mud huts built on chemical spills the epa were recently notified of.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-16-2020, 12:19 PM   #525
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Well I assumed that also. First phone call to Houston seems like I might be wrong. My name and my significant other’s name is on the deed supposedly. Supposed to be e mailing me a copy of all the transfer papers.

Houston.
Alabama
Florida
Kansas

And 2 properties 30 miles from me.
I'm really curious about this. Is the property in Houston a place you lived or something?