Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:29 PM   #511
Starter

How has Sorensen filled in for Thornhill?

Is he good in coverage?
MOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-20-2020, 06:31 PM   #512
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Yeah, wide 9 is interesting.

I expect to see a lot of screen action early in the game to try to exploit that. It’s one of the ways to attack it.

It looks like Ford - when he’s not being his typical brokedick self- is primarily playing third downs? I see him listed as the starter but it seems like Bosa and Armstead are the real base/early down guys.

Ford has primarily played on 3rd/obvious passing downs since coming back from his hamstring injury, but sometimes he'll play on base downs.

We rotate a lot on the DL, although we lost our starting nose tackle and a couple backups, so our depth isn't quite as strong as the beginning of the year.
MOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-20-2020, 06:33 PM   #513
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
Although I won’t disagree, I will say we’ve had more success shutting down the opp best WR more often than not.

Chris Godwin
Mike Evans
Jarvis Landry
OBJ
Stefon Diggs
Adam Thielen
Devante Adams

Also, Devante Adams got the majority of his yards in garbage time.
The Vikings and Packers are the only competent offenses on that list. Diggs burned one of your starting corners so bad he got benched. After that, Kirk Cousins had zero time to throw and the running game fell apart for the Vikings - kudos to the 49ers front 7 for that.

I keep seeing 49er fans say Devante Adams got his yards in garbage time. I suppose if you want to call the entire fourth quarter "garbage time" then, yes, he did.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:34 PM   #514
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Yeah, wide 9 is interesting.

I expect to see a lot of screen action early in the game to try to exploit that. It’s one of the ways to attack it.

It looks like Ford - when he’s not being his typical brokedick self- is primarily playing third downs? I see him listed as the starter but it seems like Bosa and Armstead are the real base/early down guys.
Funny you say that. Just watched the first drive from 2018, KC ran 2 screens that went for 15 yards a piece and they also ran a counter play that seemed to target the 9ers aggressive nature up front.

The personnel is quite different to be fair. Just looking for a trend here. Expect plenty of screens early to try and slow that rush down.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:34 PM   #515
In Search of a Life

Brad Pitt with a shoutout to the Chiefs on the red carpet last night.

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:35 PM   #516
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
The Vikings and Packers are the only competent offenses on that list. Diggs burned one of your starting corners so bad he got benched. After that, Kirk Cousins had zero time to throw and the running game fell apart for the Vikings - kudos to the 49ers front 7 for that.

I keep seeing 49er fans say Devante Adams got his yards in garbage time. I suppose if you want to call the entire fourth quarter "garbage time" then, yes, he did.
Brees threw for about 400 didn't he?
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:37 PM   #517
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post

Well, the score was 34-7 in the 4th quarter.

It doesn't get much more garbagey than that.

Regardless, the Chiefs' playmakers are a different level than Adams.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:38 PM   #518
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Reid started the 2018 matchup with more shifts than I’ve seen us run in probably any first quarter this year.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:39 PM   #519
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Chiefs just ran another screen on the 2nd drive for 17 yards. This is going to be a thing. Doubt they’re as successful though.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:42 PM   #520
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoco View Post
Another carpetbagging Niner fan incoming. First of all, Congrats on the AFC Title and a great season. This will be the toughest test of the year for both teams which is how it should be. Can't wait!

As far as the 49ers 2018 D vs 2019, aside from Bosa and Ford, Lynch added Kwon Alexander and Dre Greenlaw. Also Jimmy Ward was playing out of position at CB and Tartt was out. Other than that, totally the same.
Welcome to CP.

I am not saying it is the same just that we went up against pretty much the same Saleh scheme last year which may help us prepare for it.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:45 PM   #521
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOARGore View Post
Well, the score was 34-7 in the 4th quarter.

It doesn't get much more garbagey than that.

Regardless, the Chiefs' playmakers are a different level than Adams.
Meh. It was 34-7 for about 15 seconds in the 4th until the Packers punched it in for a touchdown. There was some game pressure applied there. I doubt the 49er defensive staff was calling it garbage time at that point.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:48 PM   #522
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
9er fan here. I come in peace.

I’ll take my offense vs your defense any day of the week.
Frank Clark frequents this board, and after reading the above, he's hacked into one of the mods' accounts to get your IP address so that he can track down your home address, break down your door, and assault you with a tire iron. He really doesn't like when people say bad things about this defense...
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 06:51 PM   #523
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Brad Pitt with a shoutout to the Chiefs on the red carpet last night.

He seems shitfaced
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:51 PM   #524
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Elbow injury.

Hope it's serious.
This is disgusting.
8taylor2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 06:54 PM   #525
Rookie

Chief fans, congrats to your team making the big game. The Chiefs have the most prolific offense I have ever seen. It will be very tough to beat the Cheifs, impossible? No. Just very hard. My niners will have to play perfect. I have faith that Jimmy can play a good game, the big question is can the D slow down the speed of the Chiefs?
My niners went from a pathetic joke to a actual competitor. They went into New Orleans with Jimmy and out shot Drew Brees (who was on fire that day) I'm looking to a great game and of course a niners win(hopefully).
rlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about