Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2018, 09:38 AM  
You Sweetie!

-- Let's talk about counting calories & routine

Hi Guys,

I'm up to a 36 waist - thanks to Del Taco and a few others. As well as eating pretty poorly over the last year, or so.

I'm on a strict regimen now and doing a three week diet and then merging it into a new way of life. I have a history of eating well (normally) - but, again; have been quite clumsy over the past year or so.

My plan is to limit myself to 1100 calories a day the first week, then up to 1200 the second week, and then stay on or around 1500 calories as the norm, with one cheat day per week.

After the third week - I'll get back into some sort of exercise, which too will be part of the new 'way of life'

In this thread I'd like to discuss food ideas for assisting myself (& others) with weight loss.

Since Monday I've not gone above 1100 calories/daily - I have eaten oatmeal, oranges, bananas, hard-boiled eggs and in closing, in the evening - I'll eat one of the Chick Fil A Spicy, grilled chicken wraps w/o dressing (350 cals)

I'm open to ideas - but the goal is - finding items that are a little less common and more creative.

Please assist at your leisure - anyone else need assistance or interested in jumping aboard, I welcome it.

Thanks again

Last edited by Simply Red; 03-29-2018 at 09:45 AM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2018, 07:37 AM   #511
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I've lost at least 10 pounds in about a month and a half. I cut out bread and carbs I really miss eating pasta but I've only been fat for 3 years and I was just getting fatter without excising so I started excising and feeling great about it.

Someone gave me an Abs machine I do about 40 reps a day but I'm going increase another 10 this week.

I've been using 15lbs dumb bells for a workout jamming to music and I'm going get 20lbs next. Living in a basement house I go up and down the stairs with the dumb bells 10 times but with my breathing i don't do much more than that but I want to increase that as well.

Hard work determination I've gotta keep pushing myself.
Yeah, I'm learning that taking off the Pasta, Pizza, Burgers and Beer is a lot harder taking it off than putting it on.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2018, 08:12 AM   #512
Consuming CP souls

Let's celebrate at Shoneys
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2018, 08:20 AM   #513

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Cant remember that last time I saw one of those. Do they still exist?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2018, 10:43 AM   #514
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Mushroom Swiss Burgers for all!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2018, 11:37 AM   #515
Diablo Negro

So, I ran 55 miles yesterday and burned 9,419 calories so I think I'm in the green for a few days.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2018, 11:43 AM   #516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
So, I ran 55 miles yesterday and burned 9,419 calories so I think I'm in the green for a few days.
mmmm BBQ
Old 04-22-2018, 12:15 PM   #517
Go Beavers!

Had a fun free day yesterday despite a really bad headache. Average weight held steady at 217.2. I started three weeks ago today at 225.2 so that's 8 lbs over three weeks. I'll take that.

500 cal down day. I'm actually shooting for zero calories but I'll have to see how it goes.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-22-2018, 02:21 PM   #518
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
mmmm BBQ
Wife is making homemade chicken and noodles tonight. Ill take that for today.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2018, 02:33 PM   #519
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Are you serious?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2018, 04:58 PM   #520
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Are you serious?
Yup. Ran a 50 mile race in Manhattan KS, some asshat moved one of the course markers so about 5 of us made a wrong turn, I ended up with 5 extra miles.

I wasn't thrilled.
Old 04-22-2018, 07:14 PM   #521

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
mmmm BBQ
neighbors and friends had us over this afternoon and he had smoked a bunch or ribs, cold beer and watched the sunset on the water. Only had 3 bones and a couple of beers.
Old 04-23-2018, 12:58 AM   #522
**** off

I don't post in this thread, but I lurked severely for tips / advice. Just want to say thanks to everyone in here. With calorie counting (1200-1300 daily allowance) & switching to a Paleo diet, I've dropped 41lbs in the last few months. There was zero exercise involved, just my dietary changes.

I did get back out there & played hockey for the first time a couple years and it felt great, but I was a bit slow as expected. I'm going to start incorporating the gym again this week, but I'm unsure of how many days to go. I don't want to be a "slave to the grind" type of gym person, but I want the gym to pay off, too.

Any ideas? Maybe 3 days a week? Cardio & full body workout?
Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.
Old 04-23-2018, 01:43 AM   #523
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Had a pop today first one in weeks but it was a Meyhico Coke in a glass bottle those are hard to resist for some reason.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2018, 08:51 AM   #524
Go Beavers!

Had a zero calorie down day yesterday. It was pretty easy as I wasn't hungry at all during the day. I had a pretty decent drop on my average weight today - .3 lbs, down to 216.9. Today is a 2500 cal up day. I'm looking forward to it though I am not particularly hungry yet.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2018, 08:53 AM   #525
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushead2 View Post
Any ideas? Maybe 3 days a week? Cardio & full body workout?
If you don't get any answers here, you might try the fitness thread.