Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:23 PM   #511
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by emaw1979 View Post
He likely committed an arrestable traffic offense by speeding through a construction zone. They have every right to pull him forcibly out of the vehicle and arrest him for reckless driving, misdemeanor obstruction, no seat belt, etc. I'd bet anything that the ONLY reason they didn't arrest him on the spot was because of his celebrity status.

I'm glad MPD is standing by their officers. Hill is a POS and I'm glad he's no longer a Chief.

So police can forcibly pull you from the vehicle and arrest you for speeding and not wearing your seat belt?

You do realize speeding in Florida is a non criminal traffic violation.

Holy shit. We have really jumped the shark as a critical thinking society.

Last edited by Nirvana58; Yesterday at 12:31 PM..
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:23 PM   #512
Consuming CP souls

If he wasn't a celebrity he'd have been hauled off for the violations listed by the poster a bit back
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:27 PM   #513
Elway be drinkin' again

Maybe it is just me but a problem is the tatted up Cuban cop. I don't really think he comprehends or appears capable of de-escalation and he projects a bit of "just try me asshole"
Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 12:35 PM   #514
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I can't recall the last time someone was rude to a waiter and the end result was being thrown on the ground, handcuffed, or shot

So part of the job description for being a LEO is a legal right to shoot someone being rude?

Yes, I think this explains a lot.
No, but they have a right to arrest or detain you if you are not following a lawful order.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:36 PM   #515
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post

So police can forcibly pull you from the vehicle and arrest you for speeding and not wearing your seat belt?

Correct, asking you to step out of the vehicle is a court upheld lawful order during a traffic stop. If you do not follow the orders they are most likely going to forcibly remove you.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:37 PM   #516
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
No, but they have a right to arrest or detain you if you are not following a lawful order.
What lawful order did the give Tyreek that he didn't comply with?
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM   #517
Veteran

Quote:
Correct, asking you to step out of the vehicle is a court upheld lawful order during a traffic stop. If you do not follow the orders they are most likely going to forcibly remove you.
Yes they will. Did the cops give Tyreek any time to comply with that order before forcibly removing him?
Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM   #518
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
He's not driving a Lambo. His window was down. He handed the officer his ID when asked. They knew who he was before they even had his ID. His window came back down before the officer ripped him out of the vehicle. There is no law requiring people to be nice to police officers and they had no reasonable cause to detain or put him in cuffs.

None of the officers should be on the street and the tattooed officer should never wear a badge again. Take his pension too.
Come on, they had a reasonable cause to detain him when he wasn't being cooperative for a legal traffic stop and he wasn't getting out of the car on his own accord.
Old Yesterday, 12:40 PM   #519
Hockey Town

Quote:

Nah we've just jumped the shark in terms of what people who post on here think.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:41 PM   #520
Hockey Town

Quote:
Come on, they had a reasonable cause to detain him when he wasn't being cooperative for a legal traffic stop and he wasn't getting out of the car on his own accord.
That cop went from I'll have to ask you to get out of the car to get out of the car in .5 seconds.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:41 PM   #521
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yes they will. Did the cops give Tyreek any time to comply with that order before forcibly removing him?
Yes, and he continued to sit in the car on the phone. He can be as beligerant as he wanted to be, that's not against the law, but not following a lawful order and this would happen to anyone regardless of color, and we would have obstruction and other charges pending.
Old Yesterday, 12:42 PM   #522
Hockey Town

By the way he called the Dolphins lead of security that's who Drew is...who was with the Miami police for 20 years.
Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM   #523
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
That cop went from I'll have to ask you to get out of the car to get out of the car in .5 seconds.
...after he shut the window multiple times on the officer. Look, it's quite simple, if you or I do that we have the same result. Roll down your window, tell the cop you don't answer questions and get your ticket. If they ask you to step out during a lawful stop, step out, don't sit in the car on the phone when they open your door. OR the alternative, roll down your window, tell the officer your sorry for speeding you were running late to the stadium, and he probably lets you off.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:45 PM   #524
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

As a totally random question, do the contracts of these guys contain clauses about not paying them if they get hurt because they're not wearing a seat belt? I've read about things like not participating in risky activities, and have never been sure if that's a real thing or just an urban legend.

Regardless, Tyreek should be wearing a seat belt. That's covered in Life 101.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:46 PM   #525
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
As a totally random question, do the contracts of these guys contain clauses about not paying them if they get hurt because they're not wearing a seat belt? I've read about things like not participating in risky activities, and have never been sure if that's a real thing or just an urban legend.

Regardless, Tyreek should be wearing a seat belt. That's covered in Life 101.
I assume that's what the NFI list is for.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.