Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2018, 02:30 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

**Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread**

A new era is born!

Mods please feel free to update this OP. Someone please put the twitter scroll in this post as well.'

Last edited by DaFace; 07-23-2018 at 09:07 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2018, 11:49 AM   #511
Life is changing..

I know it's still early in camp, but I don't like all these interceptions I'm seeing from Mahomes.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2018, 11:51 AM   #512
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I know it's still early in camp, but I don't like all these interceptions I'm seeing from Mahomes.
It's been 3 days. We all need to relax. He needs to get them out of his system and test his limits. It's ok.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2018, 11:51 AM   #513
In Search of a Life

https://twitter.com/adamteicher/stat...114073600?s=21

Bing
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2018, 11:54 AM   #514
Special Teams ACE!!!

Some people say Nnadi looks good (from their personal reports) and some people say he looks like he needs more time for adjustment.

One guy says Cam Erving looks great at LG, the other says he is the same turnstile he always was.

Not saying you're wrong, Strongside, but I guess the moral here is take things with a grain of salt. These are a set of practices we're viewing, not a set of regular season games with all of the weekly practice elements built in. One guy looks good to a pair of eyes at a particular time, and then when he's watching something else, the same player looks like crap when somebody else is watching.

I'm mostly paying attention to which players get reps with which units and how often.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2018, 11:56 AM   #515
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
He had the same problems last year in camp too... and that game vs Broncos he threw 1 and if not for a drop by the DB, he wouldve thrown two that game-
MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 11:57 AM   #516
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
No clue. I think Reid has shown he knows how to spot talent at that position. Did you similarly cringe at OC Doug Pederson?
Nope. He was a QB. Not a RB.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2018, 11:58 AM   #517
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
There really isn't a bad seat in the house!
This is the truth. I've say all over the upper level and have never been disappointed. The only ones I'd stay away from are the very top corners. Haven't sat there, but really wouldn't want to either.
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-29-2018, 12:00 PM   #518
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Sounds like they’re working on blitz pickup today and Mahomes is under pressure a lot. I don’t have a good feeling about that LG spot
Any word on Khalil McKenzie?
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-29-2018, 12:00 PM   #519
In Search of a Life

Blake Mack is having a good camp. Whoever that is
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2018, 12:01 PM   #520
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
I haven’t heard his name 1 time
Old 07-29-2018, 12:04 PM   #521
I'll be back.

Goddamn that's beautiful.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2018, 12:11 PM   #522
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
The updates regarding the offensive line units for 1st and 2nd team have been really disappointing from these Chiefs media sources at AP and chiefs.com

LG is a HUGE training camp battle. There are like 3-4 guys challenging for that one spot. Kent Swanson's write-up about today's practice on Sunday didn't even mention a single offensive line player by name.

That's what training camp is ****ing all about. Hearing about diamonds in the rough who get looks at positions that give them more responsibility and hearing how they handle it all.

Pete Sweeney and BJ Kissel need to quit taking cutesy pictures of the goddamn fans and retweeting their reporter buddies and do some actual goddamn Chiefs reporting.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2018, 12:15 PM   #523
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreBeer View Post
He had the same problems last year in camp too... and that game vs Broncos he threw 1 and if not for a drop by the DB, he wouldve thrown two that game-
I’m thinking about starting a fanduel league, what are your thoughts on that and also Peyton Manning, Hoot... I mean MoreQueer.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2018, 12:39 PM   #524
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Pete Sweeney and BJ Kissel need to quit taking cutesy pictures of the goddamn fans and retweeting their reporter buddies and do some actual goddamn Chiefs reporting.
Agree. Each NFL teams has the ability to fill up an entire website full of news on a daily basis from now until the end of the season. I don't know why they don't do it. Hell if I was the NFL I'd do it and feed it all to their website and blow ESPN and the rest out of the water.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-29-2018, 12:41 PM   #525
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Goddamn that's beautiful.

Hoo boy
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.