Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:33 PM   #5176
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
Cracker Barrel makes that Coca Cola cake and I am wondering if the Dr. Pepper cake is anything like that?
SIMPLY RED WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU

THAT YOU SEEM NICE
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:33 PM   #5177
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I can't keep up with my cherry tomato production! My one plant is yielding like 50 tomatoes every 2-3 days. I have some every night on a salad and give some away but still can't keep up. Someone suggested I puree them and use as a base for Michelada drinks. Any other suggestions on how to use them? We are doing homemade spaghetti tomorrow so that should help get them used as well.
You're how old and you grow ****ing tomatoes? Your man card has been revoked.

Last edited by In58men; 05-15-2015 at 10:51 PM..
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:36 PM   #5178
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
You're how old and you grow ****ing tomatoes? Your man card has been revoked.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:40 PM   #5179
Mod Team

Quote:
You're how old are you and you grow ****ing tomatoes? Your man card has been revoked.
What's that mean? It's so easy and costs nothing. Sorry California doesn't have water for your garden.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:51 PM   #5180
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
What's that mean? It's so easy and costs nothing. Sorry California doesn't have water for your garden.
Morning sugar better check on your garden.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:55 PM   #5181
Mod Team

Quote:
Morning sugar better check on your garden.
I have a cherry tomato plant and banana pepper plant. Not much work. you'd think a chef of your standards would grow some food. I'm not a green thumb but it's been easy. Sorry I'm not cool for it.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-16-2015, 07:00 AM   #5182
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
I have a cherry tomato plant and banana pepper plant. Not much work. you'd think a chef of your standards would grow some food. I'm not a green thumb but it's been easy. Sorry I'm not cool for it.
You're cool (for it). And with young kids, it's a wonderful way to accomplish a lot of great things like, well, time spent together, a great lesson, and even some responsibility. Lord knows letting the rabbits get to the veggies for a while teaches them how some things aren't a set it and forget it deal. So, from tilling the soil, to mixing in the fresh dirt and manure, to planting the seed, to watering, to weeding, to putting up a fence, to picking the produce, to making an almost 100% home-grown salad, there's a lot to be learned from it.

And that applies to any age.

I'm stunned at how many of my neighbors decide to try their hand at gardening, and can't get anything to grow. By year-2 they're hinting at questions at sit-outs of "what do you put in the soil?? I told one lady, I thought jokingly, that I put a rum boundary around the edges to ward-off animals and insects (like the wire fence didn't prove otherwise for the animals part!), and she seriously wanted to know if one rum was better than others... Where was she when I was in high school?!?!?!?! Once we cleared that up, I sent my then 12-year-old down to help her build a raised garden, help her with the soil mixture, put up a fence, and get a late start on the growing season. It worked very well for that year, and the next year she was like you and trying to figure out what to do with it all. Back to the farmers market with a load of free food for others to sell!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-16-2015, 07:50 AM   #5183
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Chef
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-16-2015, 08:05 AM   #5184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Chef

Seriously? C'mon man, this isn't a political thread!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-16-2015, 08:45 AM   #5185
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post

Seriously? C'mon man, this isn't a political thread!
It's CP brah
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-16-2015, 08:46 AM   #5186
Mod Team

Quote:
You're cool (for it). And with young kids, it's a wonderful way to accomplish a lot of great things like, well, time spent together, a great lesson, and even some responsibility. Lord knows letting the rabbits get to the veggies for a while teaches them how some things aren't a set it and forget it deal. So, from tilling the soil, to mixing in the fresh dirt and manure, to planting the seed, to watering, to weeding, to putting up a fence, to picking the produce, to making an almost 100% home-grown salad, there's a lot to be learned from it.

And that applies to any age.

I'm stunned at how many of my neighbors decide to try their hand at gardening, and can't get anything to grow. By year-2 they're hinting at questions at sit-outs of "what do you put in the soil?? I told one lady, I thought jokingly, that I put a rum boundary around the edges to ward-off animals and insects (like the wire fence didn't prove otherwise for the animals part!), and she seriously wanted to know if one rum was better than others... Where was she when I was in high school?!?!?!?! Once we cleared that up, I sent my then 12-year-old down to help her build a raised garden, help her with the soil mixture, put up a fence, and get a late start on the growing season. It worked very well for that year, and the next year she was like you and trying to figure out what to do with it all. Back to the farmers market with a load of free food for others to sell!
Mine are planted in a wooden whiskey barrel. After we renovated our backyard and planted the orange tree from the barrel into the ground, I needed something else to grow in it. It looks cool and the tomatoes and peppers have been growing very well in it. I fertilize ever 3-4 weeks and water every few days here and that's been it. Pretty amazed at how much production it has!

I am getting a few golf ball sized limes on my tree now too!

But I but growing fruit is lame too..........

Old 05-16-2015, 08:51 AM   #5187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
It's CP brah
There are many faces to CP, this isn't one of its ugly ones....

Old 05-16-2015, 08:56 AM   #5188
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
There are many faces to CP, this isn't one of its ugly ones....
I'll be good to the little shit.... in here

Old 05-16-2015, 12:05 PM   #5189
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
I have a cherry tomato plant and banana pepper plant.
http://youtu.be/YaG5SAw1n0c

Old 05-16-2015, 12:08 PM   #5190
Mod Team

Quote:
I think it looks great in our backyard landscaping anyway with our cactus, flowers, fruit trees and palm trees. Getting to eat it is just a bonus.

I'm sorry I don't matchup to big bad Inmem in Bakersfield, Cali. My heart is broken.

Closed Thread