Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 12:05 PM   #5161
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Well I'd love to see your next cooking deal, but I want the Hawaii photo thread started..
Hey, you wanted it, and now you don't want to comment?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 12:44 PM   #5162
Cast Iron Jedi

Gonna make some loco moco this weekend: http://norecipes.com/recipe/loco-moco-recipe/

Old 05-15-2015, 01:09 PM   #5163
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Hey, I commented and even posted a few pictures that took countless hours, no reply asshole. I guess you're embarrassed to be seen with me out in public, right on. We can just be friends here in this thread.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 01:12 PM   #5164
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Hey, I commented and even posted a few pictures that took countless hours, no reply asshole. I guess you're embarrassed to be seen with me out in public, right on. We can just be friends here in this thread.
I was throwing up at the "sperm looking coconut syrup".

Standby.

EDIT: Also, it was Glory that wanted the thread, and he hasn't even bothered to stop by. The prick.

Old 05-15-2015, 01:18 PM   #5165
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
I was throwing up at the "sperm looking coconut syrup".

Standby.

EDIT: Also, it was Glory that wanted the thread, and he hasn't even bothered to stop by. The prick.
Glory isn't loyal like me, he's shown a lot of weakness carnal.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 05:07 PM   #5166
Politically Incorrect

Last night from 9pm until 1:10 am I went crazy buying groceries at Safeway and Harris Teeter, roughly $760 worth including other non-food things like paper towels, garbage bags, hand soap, (6) six packs of beer and 8 bottles of wine to restock my whole damn inventory. I bought some great meat like steaks, lamb chops, and a large pork tenderloin that I am now marinating in Lawry's Lemon and Garlic Mediterranean flavor.

So tonight for dinner I made a very simple dinner of two items and followed up with a dessert.

I had two NY boneless strip steaks just seasoned with salt and pepper done on my grill pan, 3 ears of white corn cooked in salted water with two cups of milk added then salted butter and black pepper, and then finally for dessert I had a piece of Pepperidge Farm Coconut layer cake. Additionally I had two Dos Equis amber beers while I cooked and a couple glasses of a Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon that cost only $4.25 a bottle that I bought last night during a 50% off sale plus another 10% because I bought more than 6 bottles of wine.

Took only 30 minutes and an easy cleanup.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DINNER (1).jpg
Views:	129
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	109777   Click image for larger version

Name:	DINNER (2).jpg
Views:	139
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	109778   Click image for larger version

Name:	DINNER (3).jpg
Views:	128
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	109779   Click image for larger version

Name:	DINNER (4).jpg
Views:	125
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	109780  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 07:13 PM   #5167
Gimme My Berries Back!

Looks good. I make a killer coconut cake. Wonder if I have a pic of it somewhere?
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 07:36 PM   #5168
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Molcajete!!!!!!!!!

Excellent on a cold rainy day. Yes, it is raining here.

I had one of these today molcajete al la Mexico and two pastor and two asada tacos

Damn it was good
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 07:37 PM   #5169
Shit

Mine had steak chicken shrimp chorizo cactus onion jalapeņo tomato sauce hot sauce.

Yeah.

And I think reaper would hate on the tacos
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 07:38 PM   #5170
Shit

And that ****ing cheese...

Old 05-15-2015, 08:25 PM   #5171
Gimme My Berries Back!

Ah, well it was shot in a darkened room and made as a B-Day cake. So it'll have to do. Grainy. Was still made from scratch and I toasted shaved coconut. That frosting was really light, made with egg white, and to die for.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Coconut Cake.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	109781  
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 09:03 PM   #5172
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
And that ****ing cheese...
That cheese is on point lol

Old 05-15-2015, 09:05 PM   #5173
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Sorry, I've been out all day and night...

BTW, I have grilled salmon at Bass Pro, and I still think that place has some AMAZING seafood.. Whoda thunk????
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 09:09 PM   #5174
Mod Team

I can't keep up with my cherry tomato production! My one plant is yielding like 50 tomatoes every 2-3 days. I have some every night on a salad and give some away but still can't keep up. Someone suggested I puree them and use as a base for Michelada drinks. Any other suggestions on how to use them? We are doing homemade spaghetti tomorrow so that should help get them used as well.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 09:28 PM   #5175
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I can't keep up with my cherry tomato production! My one plant is yielding like 50 tomatoes every 2-3 days. I have some every night on a salad and give some away but still can't keep up. Someone suggested I puree them and use as a base for Michelada drinks. Any other suggestions on how to use them? We are doing homemade spaghetti tomorrow so that should help get them used as well.
Had that same deal happen (which is awesome), and my son and I took them to the local farmer's market and gave them to a farmer who looked like they could use some free product. Once he saw the scout uniform, he knew we were legit, so all was well.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread