Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-22-2022, 07:32 AM   #5146
Perpetual Mediocrity

It was quite obvious (at least to me) from somewhere around January that he should have been the #1 overall pick over Wiggins and Parker. And maybe he would have been had he not got injured and had a NCAA tournament run, but I don't think the hype around Wiggins coming out of HS was ever going to allow that to happen. Would have taken a lot for a team to take that kind of risk on a guy who was virtually unknown 6 months before over Wiggins.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-22-2022, 08:00 AM   #5147
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
It was quite obvious (at least to me) from somewhere around January that he should have been the #1 overall pick over Wiggins and Parker. And maybe he would have been had he not got injured and had a NCAA tournament run, but I don't think the hype around Wiggins coming out of HS was ever going to allow that to happen. Would have taken a lot for a team to take that kind of risk on a guy who was virtually unknown 6 months before over Wiggins.
If Wiggins had half the aggressiveness/confidence Embiid has, he'd be the best player in the NBA.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-22-2022, 08:10 AM   #5148
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
If Wiggins had half the aggressiveness/confidence Embiid has, he'd be the best player in the NBA.
I'm not sure I'd go that far as his basketball IQ is and always has been poor in my mind, but his physical talents are immense.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-22-2022, 08:39 AM   #5149
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I will say I’m really happy to see Wiggins settle into a niche as a contributor with a good team. Always seemed like a good dude.

Easy to dominate high school kids when you’re that size and that athletic. He was still damn good as a freshman, even if he didn’t live up to the hype.

I hope he stays with the Warriors as long as they’re relevant. He could win a few titles and have a really nice career overall.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2022, 08:40 AM   #5150
Here We Go Again

Quote:
I'm not sure I'd go that far as his basketball IQ is and always has been poor in my mind, but his physical talents are immense.
Right. I supposed we'd have to chuck in some brain power as well, but I'm not entirely convinced it isn't largely due to his passive nature.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-22-2022, 08:42 AM   #5151
Would an idiot do that?

Enjoyed watching Wiggins' burst and blowing by defenders in college when he forced the issue.... all 3 or 4 of those times.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 10:04 AM   #5152
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Didn't see it posted here yet:

Jalen Wilson has signed with a professional agency. They have one agent that is NCAA certified. He hasn't announced anything, just shared on social media that he signed with an agency.

https://247sports.com/college/kansas...aft-186495266/

https://web3.ncaa.org/AgentCertifica...AgentDirectory

Edit to say one agent who is certified in Kansas. I didn't realize that made a difference. Christ I hate the NCAA.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 04-22-2022, 10:31 AM   #5153
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
A true seven footer with back and foot problems before he finished his freshman year of college.

What could go wrong?
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-22-2022, 11:37 AM   #5154
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
His progression throughout his one season at Kansas was remarkable. I can't say I have ever seen anything like it.

This is an interesting narrative (that he got so much better over the course of the year) but I don't know if I buy it. I think we've just told this story to ourselves so now we believe it. Looking at game logs he was good in the beginnning of the season, he was good in the middle, and he was good at the end of the season with actually very consistent stat lines.

He went 7-7, 13 rebounds, 3 blocks for 16 points against Iona in November.

He went 5-6, 5 rebs, 3 steals, 4 blocks for 18 points against New Mexico in mid December.

He went 6-7, 8 rebs, 3 blocks for 18 points vs Texas Tech in middle of February.

He was shut down after Mar 1.

Now that storyline about Kelly Oubre I could get behind until he shit himself in March.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2022, 11:46 AM   #5155
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Enjoyed watching Wiggins' burst and blowing by defenders in college when he forced the issue.... all 3 or 4 of those times.
If anything, Wiggins was too assertive in college. We should have given Joel more usage instead of Wiggins due to efficiency. People just don't like Wiggins because he is more of a quiet personality. They say things like he isn't an alpha. He shot PLENTY here, which actually has been a significant problem for him. Letting the game come to him and taking the right quality shots has been his issue in the NBA which Golden State has helped him fix and it's done wonders.

Wiggins was a guy that forced the issue and got himself to the line a TON when he was here (6.5 per game). In fact, Wiggins forced himself to the line more than any other Kansas Bill Self player EXCEPT one year of Frank Mason in 2017.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2022, 12:00 PM   #5156
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
If anything, Wiggins was too assertive in college. We should have given Joel more usage instead of Wiggins due to efficiency. People just don't like Wiggins because he is more of a quiet personality. They say things like he isn't an alpha. He shot PLENTY here, which actually has been a significant problem for him. Letting the game come to him and taking the right quality shots has been his issue in the NBA which Golden State has helped him fix and it's done wonders.

Wiggins was a guy that forced the issue and got himself to the line a TON when he was here (6.5 per game). In fact, Wiggins forced himself to the line more than any other Kansas Bill Self player EXCEPT one year of Frank Mason in 2017.
Sometimes Wiggins did that. Other games he was totally passive. See the loss to Stanford.
Old 04-23-2022, 04:17 PM   #5157
Starter

So Pack transfers to Miami for 800k and a car. And to think DeSousa's 25-50k under armor/adidas thing prompted a multi-year investigation that still isn't resolved. Good on him though, Miami is a vast college upgrade.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 05:04 PM   #5158
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ View Post
So Pack transfers to Miami for 800k and a car. And to think DeSousa's 25-50k under armor/adidas thing prompted a multi-year investigation that still isn't resolved. Good on him though, Miami is a vast college upgrade.
I woulds paid him 1.1M.

Great shooter.
Old 04-23-2022, 08:28 PM   #5159
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Sometimes Wiggins did that. Other games he was totally passive. See the loss to Stanford.
If Conner Frankamp had hit that third three in a row we win that game and he probably doesn't transfer and we'd have had to deal with that bald headed douchebag with the helicopter dad for four years.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 07:34 AM   #5160
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
If Conner Frankamp had hit that third three in a row we win that game and he probably doesn't transfer and we'd have had to deal with that bald headed douchebag with the helicopter dad for four years.
Net gain.