Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 09:22 AM   #5146
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

We are supposed to have a rain out weekend, so tomorrow or Sunday I will be making Gumbo, probably Chicken and Sausage unless some shrimp is to be had on a bargain.
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 05-15-2015, 09:33 AM   #5147
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
Cracker Barrel makes that Coca Cola cake and I am wondering if the Dr. Pepper cake is anything like that?
Love their Maine blueberrry pancakes...tho' I can't eat them anymore. Soooo good tho'!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 09:40 AM   #5148
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
We are supposed to have a rain out weekend, so tomorrow or Sunday I will be making Gumbo, probably Chicken and Sausage unless some shrimp is to be had on a bargain.
My gumbo sucked the first time I made it. Haven't made it since. I think I'll try again once it cools down here.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:12 AM   #5149
Fire Controlman Vet

Pork Butt grilled med rare, Hobo taters onions butter salt pepper, fresh local fruit, simple and tasty!
redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:33 AM   #5150
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
My gumbo sucked the first time I made it. Haven't made it since. I think I'll try again once it cools down here.
You wound up not using MY recipe. Tsk! Tsk!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:48 AM   #5151
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
You wound up not using MY recipe. Tsk! Tsk!
I never trust a New Englander with anything from Louisiana. Just sayin'.

Inmem, did I give you a recipe from my bud in Baton Rouge? That man has never led me astray.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:55 AM   #5152
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post

Inmem, did I give you a recipe from my bud in Baton Rouge? That man has never led me astray.
How do you know if my recipe wasn't from New Orleans or that area?

To my recall, my recipe wasn't a New England one but from a Southerner. I even have a New Orleans cookbook. There's no one recipe anyway and mine was darn good following a business trip to New Orleans where I had some— just as good.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:56 AM   #5153
Baba Ganoush

Quote:

I'm not sure if you put a recipe out there or not. I did use the shrimp étouffée recipe. I made several rookie mistakes while cooking gumbo. As you can see in the picture to the right the thick layer of grease I put the andouille sausage in raw and that totally killed it. The shrimp was way over cooked and didn't have that pop, just a mushy texture. I need to tweak on it some more. I got the roux down pretty good.

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:57 AM   #5154
Baba Ganoush

Quote:

To my recall, my recipe wasn't a New England one but from a Southerner. I even have a New Orleans cookbook. There's no one recipe anyway and mine was darn good following a business trip to New Orleans where I had some— just as good.

You're stingy with your recipes. Carry on grasshopper. Mrs. Selfish

Old 05-15-2015, 11:17 AM   #5155
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

I don't trust Louisiana cookbooks either. Only go with a trusted Louisianan.

Old 05-15-2015, 11:19 AM   #5156
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I'm not sure if you put a recipe out there or not. I did use the shrimp étouffée recipe. I made several rookie mistakes while cooking gumbo. As you can see in the picture to the right the thick layer of grease I put the andouille sausage in raw and that totally killed it. The shrimp was way over cooked and didn't have that pop, just a mushy texture. I need to tweak on it some more. I got the roux down pretty good.

It looks good. You could do the andouille at the front, I think, but you'd want to drain the fat off. Use it for eggs the next day.

Old 05-15-2015, 11:21 AM   #5157
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
I don't trust Louisiana cookbooks either. Only go with a trusted Louisianan.
I use to have a friend from Louisiana and he's crazy about their cooking. He always tells me "never, and I mean never stir your roux with a plastic whisk, use a wooden spatula".

Old 05-15-2015, 11:23 AM   #5158
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I use to have a friend from Louisiana and he's crazy about their cooking. He always tells me "never, and I mean never stir your roux with a plastic whisk, use a wooden spatula".
That's pretty hardcore. I suppose it could get hot enough to melt some plastics, though.

I make mine in the oven if I'm going for a darker color... no stirring needed, it's gentler, and less likely to overcook.

Old 05-15-2015, 11:31 AM   #5159
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
That's pretty hardcore. I suppose it could get hot enough to melt some plastics, though.

I make mine in the oven if I'm going for a darker color... no stirring needed, it's gentler, and less likely to overcook.
Yeah, he brought some of his mothers gumbo to work and it was really good. It was nothing like mine lol. I asked him for the recipe and he said she wouldn't even give to him lol.

Old 05-15-2015, 11:44 AM   #5160
Shit

Quote:
http://www.lacrawfish.com/Karys-Gumb...FYsCaQodykgACw

try this.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread