Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-03-2021, 07:20 PM   #51436
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

We're over 10 percent of the 16+ population in Colorado getting their first shot or more: 485,000 out of approximately 4.6 million. It's probably still to early to start seeing notable impacts on spread, but once we get to 20 or 30 percent I bet we start seeing a real impact.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2021, 08:42 PM   #51437
In Search of a Life

3 hours post 2nd jab. No sore arm this time. No side effects to speak of yet. May take some Tylenol and go to bed
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2021, 08:57 PM   #51438
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
Person number 5 that i know died to covid. 2nd family member!
I'm really sorry :-(
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-03-2021, 08:59 PM   #51439
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
3 hours post 2nd jab. No sore arm this time. No side effects to speak of yet. May take some Tylenol and go to bed
Sounds like what I experienced
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2021, 09:05 PM   #51440
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Sounds like what I experienced
I played baseball in high school. I once got drilled in the upper arm with a fastball by this tall lanky left hander that went on to play D1 ball for some school I'd never heard of in Wisconsin.

I'd say the pain is very comparable to that. I'm not sure how much of a difference it'll make, but I'm going to avoid any acetaminophen/ibuprofen unless it becomes unbearable or I spike a fever.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2021, 09:14 PM   #51441
Field General

I’m going to unhook my horse from the plow, need to ride him to town by 11:45 AM, to get my first shot!
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-03-2021, 09:17 PM   #51442
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerchief View Post
I’m going to unhook my horse from the plow, need to ride him to town by 11:45 AM, to get my first shot!
Yee haw!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 09:29 PM   #51443
In Search of a Life

If you look up the VAERS data there is a lot of interesting notes about the vaccine and adverse reactions.

“Acute appendicitis, onset morning of 1/1/2021 (Reporting this because Pfizer covid vaccine had 3-4x higher risk of appendicitis, although data not reported for Moderna covid vaccine)“
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-03-2021, 10:47 PM   #51444
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
We're over 10 percent of the 16+ population in Colorado getting their first shot or more: 485,000 out of approximately 4.6 million. It's probably still to early to start seeing notable impacts on spread, but once we get to 20 or 30 percent I bet we start seeing a real impact.
I think it's going to be largely influenced by the % of the population that already has COVID-19 antibodies, through contracting the virus previously. So in a place like NYC, or even NJ where I am, you'll see herd immunity much sooner than an area that has been less affected.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-04-2021, 01:53 AM   #51445
Life is changing..

Went to bed around 9:30. Woke up at 1 with some all over aches and pain. No fever. Decided to go ahead and take a couple Tylenol even though I'm not running a fever.
Old 02-04-2021, 01:56 AM   #51446
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
If you look up the VAERS data there is a lot of interesting notes about the vaccine and adverse reactions.

“Acute appendicitis, onset morning of 1/1/2021 (Reporting this because Pfizer covid vaccine had 3-4x higher risk of appendicitis, although data not reported for Moderna covid vaccine)“
How could you prove the vaccine caused the appendicitis though? Appendicitis is common enough that it shouldn't really be a surprise that out of the millions of people that have gotten the vaccine that some people have developed appendicitis. Or am I incorrect?
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 08:04 AM   #51447
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Went to bed around 9:30. Woke up at 1 with some all over aches and pain. No fever. Decided to go ahead and take a couple Tylenol even though I'm not running a fever.
Still feeling the aches and pains, but they don't seem as bad as last night. My arm doesn't hurt as bad either. 7 hours or so out from my dose of Tylenol. Might try and get a little more sleep and then see how I feel.
Old 02-04-2021, 08:33 AM   #51448
In Search of a Life

bout 14 hours post 2nd jab.

Slight sore arm. Nothing else
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 08:46 AM   #51449
Diablo Negro

Well the good news is the 7 day rolling average is still dropping steady, on par with Nov 12th numbers.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 08:50 AM   #51450
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
How could you prove the vaccine caused the appendicitis though? Appendicitis is common enough that it shouldn't really be a surprise that out of the millions of people that have gotten the vaccine that some people have developed appendicitis. Or am I incorrect?
The VAERS system is really just a place to report severe issues after getting a vaccine, so we shouldn't really try to read much into it.

Yes, normal people get appendicitis. Whether the incidence rate is higher among people who got the vaccine or not would need to be studied. (That said, it seems unlikely that there would be a link, but you never know.)
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.