Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:32 AM   #5131
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post
Thanks to everyone for the advice on optics. I haven't made a decision on it yet, but wanted to share a recent find of mine.

I was walking through a local antique market with my wife & daughter yesterday and ran across this (attached image) in a locked case. An Aimpoint Comp M2 for $15. I realize it's an old model, but still should be a solid find if it works. I'm willing to gamble $15 on it.

After getting the right batteries for it, I started checking it out. It didn't work at first, but after brushing off the battery leads a bit, it lit right up! It looks like someone left an old battery in too long and it corroded, but they didn't put much effort into getting it working again.

Now I have a decision to make...do I keep/use it, or sell it and put the money towards something newer? I think I'll mount it and try it out.
So I made a listing on Facebook marketplace and they denied it twice saying it was a weapon or explosive
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.