Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 11:31 PM   #5101
MVP

OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:59 AM   #5102
EvOlVeD

chubby reid, and we're not talking weight
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-30-2017, 06:37 AM   #5103
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Have Baby Lee & Rico made sweet sweet love yet?
No...even if I were a gay man with no standards, I would not make love to him.

But I made a mistake by provoking that entire spat. I need to research some current Mahomes news and post it to make up for what I subjected you all to.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 07:02 AM   #5104
That's Right

Finally....
We have our QB.
BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-30-2017, 10:13 AM   #5105
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowbarMan View Post
Yep, just like in college. Lots of yards and TDs. Doesn't win games but that's OK.

'Reporters Jim Chairusmi and Michael Salfino note that since 1996, nearly a dozen quarterbacks with losing college records have been taken in the first two rounds of the draft. None has turned into a superstar; the best among them is Cutler, who’s had 11 up-and-down seasons and played to a 68-71 record with the Broncos and Bears.'
Several things. . .

Some of the games we lost at Tech were decided by who had the ball last. That included games against top ten and top twenty teams TCU and Oklahoma and Oklahoma State.

Given how poor to absolutely non-existent our defenses have been at Tech, and how sketchy our offensive line was during Mahomes' junior (final) season, the plays he made with the receivers were the result of three primary things:

1. Incredible talent
2. Uncanny instinct and vision
3. A sheer will to succeed and win

Reporters are generally unhappy manhood-challenged pissants who more often than not have to "create" news rather than report it. You can make statistics work however you want to suit your purposes--that's why they exist.

I'd prefer to trust a guy--Andy Reid--who has a proven history of spotting, drafting, coaching and building incredible quarterbacks rather than trusting a couple of numbnut "sports journalists" sifting through the basement of an obscure library digging for statistics to support their own failure to amount to anything of significance or accomplishment in life.

JD
JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.
Old 07-30-2017, 10:43 AM   #5106
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I'm planning on going second weekend of training camp and hope to see Patrick throw some bombs to Tyreek or whoever. I'm hoping he showcase his talent and smarts to surpass Bray before second week of tc.

If he was worth jumping 17 spots to #10 first round then he should have no problem unseating Tyler Bray in TC. Of course it maybe after first pre season game to do it to give Tyler Bray a fair shot at keeping his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut View Post
Did someone just say that Mahomes will be getting reps with the first team/tyreek in week 2...when he's 3rd on the depth chart?
Quote:
Boy you are some naive if you don't think the starters like Tyreek will want to showcase what they can do in practice with Patrick Mahomes II arm. He is 3rd string for now but can move up quickly to #2 spot moving past Tyler Bray. Alex Smith will get most of the reps by all means but that doesn't mean in PRACTICE that a player like Tyreek wont speed down the field with Patrick at QB especially in front of fans that came just to see that.

Maybe you're right maybe he won't but I'm going for the experience and sure I'm going be in awe no matter what happens.

I guarantee the line for autographs is going be longer for Patrick Mahomes II than Alex Smith.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Dude, they're NOT going to reduce Alex Smith's camp or practice reps for Pat Mahomes. That's just not happening.

This is a redshirt year for Mahomes, plain and simple. He'll either have a chance to compete for the #1 spot next year or Smith will be cut outright and the spot given to Mahomes.

But they're not going to evenly split reps, especially during the season, between Mahomes and Smith.

FWIW, Tyler Bray has NEVER taken a regular season practice snap.

Never.
Quote:
Yeah, unless they can come up with a viable option than Tyler Bray to backup Alex Smith I'm going keep the notion that it's plausible PMII plays this year. It maybe later this year but it's plausible.

Also I'm going keep the notion that at some point in practice during TC PMII will go balls deep to Tyreek Hill and to think otherwise is ignorant. I mean it's competition for the WRs and they will be sprinting down field no matter who is throwing the damn ball. Why also wouldn't the coaches want to see the possibilities of the duo hook up just to give themselves a hard on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Mahomes will not get 1 rep with the first string unless Alex gets hurt. They aren't going to have that distraction.
Just so happens day 3 into training camp Patrick Mahomes II connects deep to Tyreek Hill on a 1/1 drill.

I shouldn't have to say told ya so but I told ya so.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:04 AM   #5107
I'll be back.

See how much fun this is, fellas.

This is so much better than what we've been doing.

I love you all.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:05 AM   #5108

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

Here is a different connection between them. Man, Hill can really play the ball well.

Keep doubting Patrick Mahomes II Dane McCloud
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:08 AM   #5109
Supporter

Quote:
Keep doubting Patrick Mahomes II Dane McCloud
Doubting him? What the **** is wrong with you?

7 on 9 practice reps aren't the same as reading an NFL Defense, moving players with his eyes, knowing the playbook inside and out.

I've never doubted his ability, just his readiness his rookie season.

You're just a full on homer.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 11:09 AM   #5110
I'll be back.

Holy god. The future is going to be ****ing awesome.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:12 AM   #5111
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
Finally....
We have our QB.
Lol because he is doing good in training camp?

Look I want Mahomes to succeed as much as anyone and I am happy to hear he is doing good but I'm not going to get too excited until I see him in preseason.

Ryan Leaf had a good training camp and a good preseason too.

But I am glad Mahomes is doing well. So far, so good.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:15 AM   #5112

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Doubting him? What the **** is wrong with you?

7 on 9 practice reps aren't the same as reading an NFL Defense, moving players with his eyes, knowing the playbook inside and out.

I've never doubted his ability, just his readiness his rookie season.

You're just a full on homer.
No but your saying he doesn't have a chance to play this year and he is practicing with first teamers like I've said there is a chance.

I'm not suggesting its for the best just saying he is viable to be backup this year.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:16 AM   #5113
Supporter

I'm starting to worry that we're going to lose Mahomes when he's elected to president of curing cancer and mass impregnation!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:19 AM   #5114
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I'm starting to worry that we're going to lose Mahomes when he's elected to president of curing cancer and mass impregnation!!
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 11:24 AM   #5115
I'll be back.

Chiefs OC Matt Nagy Impressed with Patrick Mahomes' Two-Minute Drill

Quote:
On the first play of the drive, Mahomes hit tight end Ross Travis across the middle for a huge gain.

“It was phenomenal,” Nagy explained of that first throw from Mahomes. “I mean it was a great throw. He’s used to that two-minute stuff, it helps him out and he’s throwing with confidence.”
Quote:
“He’s doing great,” Nagy added of Mahomes. “I tell everybody from his very first practice when he came in and was screaming in the huddle what the play was and didn’t realize he was talking to the defense too, to where he is right now—looking off safeties—is a huge leap.”

“He’s very calm,” Nagy added. “You can’t break him down. Coach [Reid] gets after him and every once in a while, I’ll be looking out the corner of my eye to see if he’s starting to break down, but he’s doing great.

“And as of now, he’s pretty unbreakable, but we’ll see how it goes as this test goes on.”