Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:09 PM   #5101
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hall
That didn't get much action when I posted it a couple days ago
Which I guess explains why it's news to me. LOL
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:09 PM   #5102
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz
That was a good day of football. I am pissed because there won't be any football soon. Then I have to wait until august!
Yeah, I hate the end of football season, even though I need to catch up on all of the stuff I've been blowing off for the last five months.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:10 PM   #5103
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
Billy boy is a woman!?!

Here I am..hardly..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10_445627.jpg (75.1 KB, 126 views)
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:10 PM   #5104
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Brady
It was the flu that got me. Not those damn horseshoes.
Hey Tom Brady, why do you rape innocent farm animals?
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:10 PM   #5105
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
You choked Tom.
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:11 PM   #5106
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Hey bill.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:11 PM   #5107
Superbowl MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill parcells

Here I am..hardly..

was that a nextel phone?
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 01-21-2007, 11:11 PM   #5108
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hall
That didn't get much action when I posted it a couple days ago
You are supposed to scream out REEEEEE-POST when someone posts something you already posted. Don't be so nice.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:11 PM   #5109
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAG
was that a nextel phone?
Yes!!
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:11 PM   #5110
Banned

Quote:

Here I am..hardly..
what a pillowbitergy little Jets fan.
Tom Brady is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tom Brady is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:11 PM   #5111
UNSTOPPABLE

Quote:
You didn't see Marlon Jackson, eh?
Sam Hall has disabled reputation

Old 01-21-2007, 11:12 PM   #5112
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
Hey bill.
Thats not me this time

Old 01-21-2007, 11:12 PM   #5113
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:

Here I am..hardly..
I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you don't have any hair.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:12 PM   #5114
Superbowl MVP

Quote:
Yes!!

i can spot them a mile away

looks like the i730

you need to get rid of that thing
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 01-21-2007, 11:12 PM   #5115
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:

Here I am..hardly..
Not unless that's you in the foreground.

Closed Thread