TambaBerry CARDINALS
bigjosh BUCCANEERS

Rules

Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs

Last edited by pugsnotdrugs19; 08-07-2018 at 01:47 PM..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:11 PM   #5101
Sarcasm

I think there's some tomfoolery going on within this rivalry. But IDK.

What I do know is I need to brush back up on the basics and also come back and play with a vengeance. I started to take things for-granted. I overlooked every CPU game and just wanted to goof around and try to make it fun for myself without always being drunk which is what I used to do to make it fun.

When ****ing Trevor Knight lost me an overtime game at 2AM on a drunken night I was mad, sure. But i also chalked it up to myself being intoxicated.

When I lose with ****ing FITZ at a sober time on a normal night and not even in overtime, yeah I was pissed.

I'm enraged. Rocko is about to dig back in and **** somebody's ass.

This CPU loss was the last thing any of you needed.

Hammock is BANNED from my remaining games this season besides the championship, and I'm locking in. Back to the ****ing domination approach. No more ****ing around with 1,000 yard passing games and attempting 1,000 yard rushing games. ****! Back to ****ing winning. And by a lot you ****s.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:13 PM   #5102
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
You have a 98 overall team. My best offensive player's rating today was 88. When you win you beat me by 1 score.

Seriously, what if we switched teams for a game
Setting blocking and ball carrier adjustments to aggressive basically renders ratings null and void. I mean what else do you think is happening when your shit guards are blowing my elite defenders off the ball?

I ****ing dare you to set that shit to balanced and run a 50/50 mix of pass and run gameplan.

You will get destroyed.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:16 PM   #5103
I'll be back.

baby now we got bad blood

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:22 PM   #5104
Sarcasm

As much of a metalhead as I am, I do love me some T Swift.

I PAUSED BEARTOOTH TO LISTEN TO THAT ENTIRE SONG
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:30 PM   #5105
Choco Favre

Rock don't you get lonely in the AFC?

You have no rival buddy.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:32 PM   #5106
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Rock don't you get lonely in the AFC?

You have no rival buddy.
Eh. A little. Pugs comes along every once in a while to see what's up, but that's about it.

My real rival at this moment is Hammock. He enjoyed watching my stupid CPU games. He's also played me twice in the Super Bowl. Not much of a competition, but hey he's fun to think about.

NWO, well he actually gives me real games.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:34 PM   #5107
I'll be back.

Speaking which I play pugs in two weeks. That boy better not make me set him to CPU.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:37 PM   #5108
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Speaking which I play pugs in two weeks. That boy better not make me set him to CPU.
His games vs real opponents we need to make sure he has time to check in and let us know whether intends to play or not. I know he cares about the playoff stuff.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:39 PM   #5109
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
His games vs real opponents we need to make sure he has time to check in and let us know whether intends to play or not. I know he cares about the playoff stuff.
That's fine. We are making good progress.

We have 15 days to finish the league. Plenty of time.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2018, 12:22 AM   #5110
Sarcasm

I, I can’t sleep like this. Sim me. I need to see how they do without me for a change. I have work to do dammit.
Old 06-15-2018, 05:26 AM   #5111
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
I, I can’t sleep like this. Sim me. I need to see how they do without me for a change. I have work to do dammit.
No. You must face Alex Smith.

It is your destiny.

Besides, do you really want to leave injury to chance?
Old 06-15-2018, 07:38 AM   #5112
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
No. You must face Alex Smith.

It is your destiny.

Besides, do you really want to leave injury to chance?
We will see. I won’t be able to get on much this weekend.
Old 06-15-2018, 08:56 AM   #5113
Consuming CP souls

Didn't he game the CPU to get that 98 team, NWO?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2018, 11:17 AM   #5114
I'll be back.

No you ass. All trades were legal and made on All Madden. Closest thing we’ve had to an illegal trade in this league was that bullshit Rocco pulled.
Old 06-15-2018, 03:02 PM   #5115
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Didn't he game the CPU to get that 98 team, NWO?
Absolutely.

He also advances and then takes any good players the CPU releases before anyone else can.