Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2019, 02:33 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

Frank Clark ****ing sucks

Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2021, 07:58 PM   #5086
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Some of the jumps he gets off the line are insane. I'm glad he's back to being a stud.
Frank Clark? or Michael Irvin snortin' coke?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2021, 08:36 PM   #5087
Politically Incorrect

Not since Melvim Ingram signed and Chris Jones back inside.

This is working.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 11:45 AM   #5088
I'll be back.

Frank should have had 2.5 sacks yesterday. I think he's about to explode. I could see him getting 4-5 sacks over the last four games.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 11:49 AM   #5089
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Clark looks like he is shot out of a cannon around the edge lately. Incredible timing on the snap count with real burst.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2021, 11:52 AM   #5090
In Search of a Life

If he plays like this for the rest of the season and postseason and we win the SB, it’s going to be really hard to argue that the trade wasn’t worth it in the end.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2021, 11:53 AM   #5091
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Frank should have had 2.5 sacks yesterday. I think he's about to explode. I could see him getting 4-5 sacks over the last four games.

"We broke in they house and stole they shit!"
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-13-2021, 12:00 PM   #5092
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
If he plays like this for the rest of the season and postseason and we win the SB, it’s going to be really hard to argue that the trade wasn’t worth it in the end.
Chiefs won the superbowl. Trade is already worth it.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 12:01 PM   #5093
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Chiefs won the superbowl. Trade is already worth it.
Oh I agree, I meant for the people that still argue that it wasn’t.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2021, 12:22 PM   #5094
I'll be back.

Total pressure this season.

Chris Jones: 28

Frank Clark: 22
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2021, 12:24 PM   #5095
__

Alright guys.

It might be time to revisit what I think all of us had as the slam-dunk move of this coming offseason, which is releasing Frank Clark.

I'm still in favor of it at this point, but it's now like 55/45 instead of the 100/0 it was after September.

Anybody think we should explore extending him to lower his 2022 cap hit, rather than straight up releasing him?

I think it's at least worth a conversation.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2021, 12:25 PM   #5096
I'll be back.

I doubt there is much of a market for him, so if he stays on a very cheap deal, yes.

But I think we can do better with a younger player.
Old 12-13-2021, 12:35 PM   #5097
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I doubt there is much of a market for him, so if he stays on a very cheap deal, yes.

But I think we can do better with a younger player.
I would, too, eventually. Which is why we should draft one, and draft one high. I do these silly mock offseason exercises in the Draft forum all the time, and I've cut Clark every time. His cap hit is ridonkulous, even though he's kind of justifying it now.

He's not going to leave the money he's owed on the table, though. There's no way we "Okafor" him.

But maybe we can extend him for, like, $16m/year for X years. Lower the cap hit in 2022, which we'll need to do all kinds of stuff.

I think I'm still against the idea, but it's something worth exploring right now.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2021, 12:36 PM   #5098
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Alright guys.

It might be time to revisit what I think all of us had as the slam-dunk move of this coming offseason, which is releasing Frank Clark.

I'm still in favor of it at this point, but it's now like 55/45 instead of the 100/0 it was after September.

Anybody think we should explore extending him to lower his 2022 cap hit, rather than straight up releasing him?

I think it's at least worth a conversation.
We have all the leverage. Tell him he needs to take a significant cap drop or he’s cut. This can probably happen via some kind of conversion of salary to bonus for 2022.

Ideally I’d like to keep Frank and Melvin and add a young DE early in the draft
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2021, 12:38 PM   #5099
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
We have all the leverage. Tell him he needs to take a significant cap drop or he’s cut. This can probably happen via some kind of conversion of salary to bonus for 2022.

The thought of this as a possibility gives me wood.
Old 12-13-2021, 12:43 PM   #5100
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

We have most of the leverage, but not all of it.

1. Clark is playing amazing right now. He's currently the guy we traded for in 2019. The possibility of losing that in 2022 gives him leverage.
2. Aside from Clark, we do not (yet?) have Ingram re-signed, which means our 2022 DE depth chart is Danna and Kaindoh, and that's it.
3. If we cut him, he can probably find a home in the mid- to upper-teens. It's not like we cut him and he's Clowney 2.0, homeless and undesired.

These things make Clark very valuable for us. So he does have some leverage.

Cutting him after the September he had would have been painless.

Cutting him at this point, should he play like this for the rest of the season, is going to hurt.

Maybe there's an extension with a low-2022 cap hit that's agreeable to both parties.