Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-12-2015, 04:19 PM   #5086
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
The seasoning was perfect and had really great flavor. The sun dried tomatoes are always good. It's just a perfect combinations of flavor.

1 tablespoon granulated garlic
1 tablespoon freshly cracked black pepper
1/2 tablespoon salt
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons granulated onion
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
Is that your mix or Guy's. b/c online they recommend Paul Prudhomme for chicken, which I have.

Also, was your choice of wine important?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-12-2015, 04:41 PM   #5087
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Is that your mix or Guy's. b/c online they recommend Paul Prudhomme for chicken, which I have.

Also, was your choice of wine important?
I didn't use wine, just followed the video. Less ingredients the easier it is. I'm you can deglaze the pan with it before you add whipping cream
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-12-2015, 04:45 PM   #5088
Supporter

Quote:
I didn't use wine, just followed the video. Less ingredients the easier it is. I'm you can deglaze the pan with it before you add whipping cream
My bad, evidently there's Guy's Blackened Chicken Alfredo, and then there's Guy's Blackened Chicken Alfredo. [though FTR, even on your video, white wine goes in the brine]

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/c...do-recipe.html

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-12-2015, 04:52 PM   #5089
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
My bad, evidently there's Guy's Blackened Chicken Alfredo, and then there's Guy's Blackened Chicken Alfredo. [though FTR, even on your video, white wine goes in the brine]

Yeah I watched that one too. The other video is much simpler. You don't have to put ithe chx into the oven. I just went off what his chef did at his restaurant.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-12-2015, 04:54 PM   #5090
Baba Ganoush

Quote:

I didn't brine the chicken. I'm not a fan of brining, but again who am I? I think brining is a waste of ingredients. I made his salsa verde hot wings twice, one using brine and the other no brine. I honestly couldn't tell the difference.

Old 05-12-2015, 05:07 PM   #5091
Baba Ganoush

One of you guys have to make it and give me some feed back.

Old 05-12-2015, 05:08 PM   #5092
Baba Ganoush

FMB hasn't posted anything in awhile. This thread is dying and I'm trying to revive it.

Old 05-12-2015, 05:09 PM   #5093
Supporter

Quote:
One of you guys have to make it and give me some feed back.
Already had a big ol' bowl of chicken Korma. Tasty as ****, but nothing presentation quality.

Browned and cubed chicken breast and simmer sauce over basmati. Wow!!

Old 05-12-2015, 05:11 PM   #5094
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
FMB hasn't posted anything in awhile. This thread is dying and I'm trying to revive it.
Sorry, yo. I've been in Hawaii since last Monday, got back this morning. Currently jet lagged, and probably not even having dinner, let alone making something.

Maybe some easy chili tomorrow.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-12-2015, 05:18 PM   #5095
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Sorry, yo. I've been in Hawaii since last Monday, got back this morning. Currently jet lagged, and probably not even having dinner, let alone making something.

I love Hawaii. Right on man, post some pictures if you can. I know chili doesn't make sexy pictures but there always appreciated lol.

BEP and Lewdog need to start posting some shit too.

Old 05-12-2015, 05:27 PM   #5096
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I love Hawaii. Right on man, post some pictures if you can. I know chili doesn't make sexy pictures but there always appreciated lol.

BEP and Lewdog need to start posting some shit too.
Will do. Maybe this weekend I'll try our Hawaiian favorite "loco moco."

Old 05-12-2015, 05:44 PM   #5097
Supporter

Quote:
Will do. Maybe this weekend I'll try our Hawaiian favorite "loco moco."
Does it got much SPAM innit?

Old 05-12-2015, 05:45 PM   #5098
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Does it got much SPAM innit?

None.

Wife won't even TRY the Spam offerings. I am disappoint.

Old 05-12-2015, 05:52 PM   #5099
Baba Ganoush

Quote:

Guy went to one of our local restaurants here in Bakersfield and this place puts out amazing chili. I've had it several times. Here it is. 24st Cafe. Okay I'm done sucking Guys nuts.

http://youtu.be/uxKLIMQksek

Old 05-12-2015, 05:57 PM   #5100
Supporter

Quote:
None.

Wife won't even TRY the Spam offerings. I am disappoint.
You know, I don't share Hawaii's infatuation, and rarely if ever have any on hand, but I do enjoy SPAM a great deal more than canned meat has any right to expect.

Grilled on sourdough toast with mayo, lettuce, tomato and onion? Yes please.

But speaking of moco loco, just how many different rice, meat and fried egg bowls are out there as CP faves? Seems like we've already had American slingers, and Singapore, Vietnam and Philippine variations in the past.

Closed Thread