Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-11-2023, 08:37 PM  
Starter

Old People Thread

Hello old people of CP! Do you ever think about wanting to talk about problems you and other old people have? Is this football forum the only place on the internet you know how to get to? Well look no further! This old man thread is here for you to talk about your trials and tribulations.

Have an itch to complain about how the young generation doesn't know what hard work is? Post it in here! Are there some birds that need yelled or do you have neighbors that play music too loud? We'd love to hear about it! Did you fill your diapers and want to complain about the poor quality of Chinese products? Please regale us!

So if you can barely see letters in this thread without zooming in, but refuse to give up your drivers license, we'd love to read what you have to tell us! Come on in, bring your Werther's candy, and folksy tales of how things used to be!

Last edited by kozzman555; 04-11-2023 at 10:12 PM..
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-18-2024, 02:45 PM   #496
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I don’t know about anyone else here, but I like to keep crown moulding around because you never know when you are gonna need it.
I totally love all of those commercials with Dr Rick, and its sooo rare that I love a commercial
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 04:43 PM   #497
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Solid move.

I do that with HDMI cables and cardboard boxes.
I’ve got boxes of it too.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 04:57 PM   #498
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm doing a major closet re-organization right now, and a critical question is whether I keep clothes that are a bit too small for me right now. The optimist in me says, yeah, I'll exercise this year and get back down to fit in those clothes, but I also recognize that some of them have been hearing me say that for five years. How long do you hang on to clothes that are 20 pounds too light for you?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 05:01 PM   #499
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'm doing a major closet re-organization right now, and a critical question is whether I keep clothes that are a bit too small for me right now. The optimist in me says, yeah, I'll exercise this year and get back down to fit in those clothes, but I also recognize that some of them have been hearing me say that for five years. How long do you hang on to clothes that are 20 pounds too light for you?
Disco will make a comeback.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 05:04 PM   #500
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Solid move.

Never know when you're going to need 15 extra charger cables.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 05:10 PM   #501
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Solid move.

I gave away a load of old charger cords, RGB cords, etc. No idea what that dude will do with them, but I didnt need them.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 05:13 PM   #502
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Never know when you're going to need 15 extra charger cables.
It’s funny, but I actually still have charger cables and I have no clue what they’re for.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 02-18-2024, 05:16 PM   #503
Starter

Who wants my 200 CD Rock music collection? Just need to pay shipping. Will throw in the Christmas music for free!
CatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-18-2024, 05:31 PM   #504
Veteran

Quote:
I don’t know about anyone else here, but I like to keep crown moulding around because you never know when you are gonna need it.
"I know, and the answer is 'never'".

rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-18-2024, 06:10 PM   #505
Supporter

Quote:
I really do have a variety of crown molding saved, in white, natural and dark brown from way back.

Oh and as far as HDMI cables, I have many as well as large box of coax connectors and cables, phone jacks and cables as well as ethernet wall outlets.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 06:13 PM   #506
MER

I dont understand.

How do you display your mugs and commemorative plates?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 06:32 PM   #507
Veteran

how old does a feller need to admit to, to be on dis here page ?
REDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-18-2024, 06:47 PM   #508
Politically Incorrect

1. Old people have saved shit for 25+ years, still aren't using it and have no idea what it's for.

2. Old people have a lot of expired medication

3. Old people have hundreds of little packets of sugar, ketchup, soy sauce and other condiment crap they will never use sitting in a cabinet stacked up like a compost heap.

4. Old people's biggest pride and joy is their junk drawer and they love showing it off.

5. Old people keep garbage they think their kids will love after they die but it's the first shit that goes into the dumpster upon death.

6. Old people think they have so much time left before they die but they don't yet make long terms plans too often.

7. Old people get real excited reading the obituaries and seeing they outlived a bunch of their contemporaries.

8. Old people always think some of their favorite music and clothes style will make a return: 99% of the time it doesn't

9. Old people have the ugliest shoes in the world

10. Old people give the worst and most useless Christmas, birthday and wedding gifts.

11. Old people reference movies from 50 years ago and are shocked their 25 year old grandkid never heard of it.

12. Old people complain about the price of everything no matter how cheap it is or great value they are getting.

13. EVERY old person thinks they got a great deal on their car no one else could ever get and they are the best negotiators.

14. Old people loves naps way more than sex.

15. Old people compete with each other on who has the most aches and pains along with recent doctor visits and procedures.

16 Old people always have a secret useful skill that they finally utilize again that shocks and impresses all their younger family and friends.

17. Old grumpy people are right a lot but no one wants to listen to old grumpy people.

18. Old people set a low bar for what makes them happy.

19. Old people smell funny.

20. Old people can cook or grill something simple to perfection that no one else can replicate the taste.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 06:56 PM   #509
Would an idiot do that?

Re: re: re: re: Fwd: re: Fwd: re: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Old People

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
1. Old people have saved shit for 25+ years, still aren't using it and have no idea what it's for.

2. Old people have a lot of expired medication

3. Old people have hundreds of little packets of sugar, ketchup, soy sauce and other condiment crap they will never use sitting in a cabinet stacked up like a compost heap.

4. Old people's biggest pride and joy is their junk drawer and they love showing it off.

5. Old people keep garbage they think their kids will love after they die but it's the first shit that goes into the dumpster upon death.

6. Old people think they have so much time left before they die but they don't yet make long terms plans too often.

7. Old people get real excited reading the obituaries and seeing they outlived a bunch of their contemporaries.

8. Old people always think some of their favorite music and clothes style will make a return: 99% of the time it doesn't

9. Old people have the ugliest shoes in the world

10. Old people give the worst and most useless Christmas, birthday and wedding gifts.

11. Old people reference movies from 50 years ago and are shocked their 25 year old grandkid never heard of it.

12. Old people complain about the price of everything no matter how cheap it is or great value they are getting.

13. EVERY old person thinks they got a great deal on their car no one else could ever get and they are the best negotiators.

14. Old people loves naps way more than sex.

15. Old people compete with each other on who has the most aches and pains along with recent doctor visits and procedures.

16 Old people always have a secret useful skill that they finally utilize again that shocks and impresses all their younger family and friends.

17. Old grumpy people are right a lot but no one wants to listen to old grumpy people.

18. Old people set a low bar for what makes them happy.

19. Old people smell funny.

20. Old people can cook or grill something simple to perfection that no one else can replicate the taste.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 06:57 PM   #510
El Gato Gordo Loco

At what age am I am old person? Anyone in their 20s and kids thinks Im old but Boomers think Im young.

I am looking forward for the seniors 50 year old+ poker tournaments. They will be so soft...I guess less soft by the time I get there in over a decade
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote