Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-12-2014, 08:33 PM   #496
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Assuming you aren't a troll (and that's becoming harder and harder to believe), you have some real ****ing issues.
For sure
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:34 PM   #497
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
This is absolute insanity, and a waste of money.

Even if you go through with it, you are not going to be bagging 9s and 10s.

That 2 grand would be better spent on a decent set of threads and a haircut.

Or you can continue to try and impress girls in backwards turned ballcaps and wife beaters. Christ.
Two G's is nothing. I just spent that this afternoon on Amazon on absolute dog shit that I didn't even need.

If that gets him a better, stronger chin, why the **** not?

That's money well spent at that point.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:37 PM   #498
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
He's like my ****ing wife on webMD when she gets sick. Only his illness is his face
I think you guys are the delusional ones.

Rather than gaining what knowledge about human attraction you can (from a reasonably intelligent guy who has spent 2 years studying this and doing this as a full time job) you continue to spout off your pre-conceived notions of what matters in terms of getting laid.
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-12-2014, 08:38 PM   #499
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
Sacc is somewhat legit although there are more variables.. In Gorillas the absolute largest is the alpha, whereas thats equal to Dontari Poe being sexier than Aaron Murray, which is not the case.
You've got to consider the last 20,000 years of human evolution. While we still adhere to the primal state, there is also a underlying need for beauty and physical attractiveness that goes hand in hand with perceived social standing within a culture.

Case in point...a chick at my work just started dating one of my guys. Good looking guy who gets a lot of chicks, but he's kind of a pussy weirdo and they eventually cheat on him and leave him. (Trust me, I know.)

Anyway, she started dating him because of his two kids. They are absolutely gorgeous kids. Beautiful. And that's what she said..."Do you see how beautiful his kids are?"

She hooked up with him because she's hoping that she'll get a gorgeous kid too.

Laws of Nature combine with modern human impulses.

****ing love that shit.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:39 PM   #500
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Rather than gaining what knowledge about human attraction you can (from a reasonably intelligent guy who has spent 2 years studying this and doing this as a full time job) you continue to spout off your pre-conceived notions of what matters in terms of getting laid.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:40 PM   #501
I'll be back.

Quote:
You're the one starting the thread and asking for advice.

What you are doing is not working. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Stop hitting on 9s. Get a haircut. Stop dressing like a hobo. Find a girl in your wheelhouse with similar interests. Don't make everything about sex, because quickly you will figure out it's not the most important thing anyway.

Or ignore us and pay someone thousands of dollars to cut your ****ing face open and shove shit inside in hopes that it will magically make the world's most beautiful women flock to your side.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:41 PM   #502
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:

Maybe you should be listening to the people who have been laid before about how to get laid?

Hey, you physics professors who've been doing this for 20 years, I've spent 2 years studying physics intently on my own in nature... why won't you attribute any expertise to me?
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:41 PM   #503

Quote:
No. My midface is decent. Ideally I would get a nose job to lower my alar rims and to reduce my nostril exposure and upturned nose.

But thats a risky and expensive procedure.

A chin implant is 2 thousand and a pretty straight forward procedure done under local.

http://www.goldcoastplasticsurgery.c...nts-patient-9/
Well that's on you. I thought you were committed to this.

When you're losing out to other men, the only answer is a new chin.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:42 PM   #504
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
You've got to consider the last 20,000 years of human evolution. While we still adhere to the primal state, there is also a underlying need for beauty and physical attractiveness that goes hand in hand with perceived social standing within a culture.

Case in point...a chick at my work just started dating one of my guys. Good looking guy who gets a lot of chicks, but he's kind of a pussy weirdo and they eventually cheat on him and leave him. (Trust me, I know.)

Anyway, she started dating him because of his two kids. They are absolutely gorgeous kids. Beautiful. And that's what she said..."Do you see how beautiful his kids are?"

She hooked up with him because she's hoping that she'll get a gorgeous kid too.

Laws of Nature combine with modern human impulses.

****ing love that shit.
Interesting. I cant speak about work or practical real life hookups after 30 because I have no knowledge of it. I assume that people "grow up" and "do the right thing" but obviously I know thats not the case.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:42 PM   #505
Veteran

Also I'm still looking for "tricks" to get girls. Lying. Creating drama. Anything really...
Old 08-12-2014, 08:43 PM   #506
The Insider

Go to the tittie bar and get some ****ing confidence. Those bitches you can learn from and will make you feel good but also help you get laid in the real bar scene. Then quit being a pussy about your looks, because every one of us has been rejected by hundreds of chicks its not big deal.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:43 PM   #507
"You like to drink?"

This guy's a troll but he's spot on with the jawline thing.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:44 PM   #508
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Also I'm still looking for "tricks" to get girls. Lying. Creating drama. Anything really...
Sounds like you've pretty much got it covered...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:44 PM   #509
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
Maybe you should be listening to the people who have been laid before about how to get laid?

Hey, you physics professors who've been doing this for 20 years, I've spent 2 years studying physics intently on my own in nature... why won't you attribute any expertise to me?
Too many variables. A lower third (jaw and chin) is a major attraction feature on a man. I can link you studies. And if a guy with a normal jaw and chin is giving me advice then their advice is irrelevant.

I will try anything and I continue trying new things but the only variable that has remained the same is how I look
Old 08-12-2014, 08:45 PM   #510
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
You're the one starting the thread and asking for advice.

What you are doing is not working. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Stop hitting on 9s. Get a haircut. Stop dressing like a hobo. Find a girl in your wheelhouse with similar interests. Don't make everything about sex, because quickly you will figure out it's not the most important thing anyway.

Or ignore us and pay someone thousands of dollars to cut your ****ing face open and shove shit inside in hopes that it will magically make the world's most beautiful women flock to your side.
Who are you and what have you done with Wendler?
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.