Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-19-2012, 08:24 PM  
Phobia

Evolve27 has been temp banned and Thatguy is gone forever.

Dude decided to test the waters earlier with inane bumps of 3 threads. You reported and infracted him. We've banned him for 5 days.

That's really all there is to say about it.

Additionally, based on Thatguy's activity on this thread and reports that trolling is his MO we've dumped him permanently. He seems to be a mult of another permabanned username as well, so I'm not really going to spend much time explaining or defending it. We like people who want to contribute to the board's discussion and we even tolerate a little trolling for entertainment value - but if that's all you bring to the table, we don't want you. Farewell.

For future bannings of regulars, this sticky thread with all the details will be SOP to avoid 3 or 4 different threads and 1000 different questions. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Phobia; 07-22-2012 at 11:20 AM.. Reason: Added info on Thatguy.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:37 AM   #496
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Awwwwww...****.....let him back!
Not even if he gets Kyle's name tattooed on his forehead.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:14 AM   #497
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:12 AM   #498
In Search of a Life

I don't care if Thatguy gets banned. He was a reerun. And despite what he said in this thread everyone knows he's dottefan.
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 06:17 AM   #499
The Maintenance Guy

I think Phil is really starting to warm up to the idea of Joey coming back.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 06:24 AM   #500
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
I don't care if Thatguy gets banned. He was a reerun. And despite what he said in this thread everyone knows he's dottefan.
Thatguy = Thig Life?

Cause Thig Life was a waste of bandwidth...
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 06:51 AM   #501
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
true true.

and fwiw i just dont think nate had much sense around people
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:11 AM   #502
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
hahahahahahahhahaa

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Awwwwww...****.....let him back!
holy crap that dude wants back in the community bad.

Remind me, what did he do? Racist comments?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:20 AM   #503
MY LITTLE #15

I don't see it used in here, but I had someone ask me to remove them from the facebook group due to their real name being used on here. I think it's a good reminder that real names shouldn't be used on here without consent of that person.

If I need to, I really have no problem deleting the facebook group. I just thought it was a fun idea and provide people with a place to go should we have server problems here or something.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:24 AM   #504

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
The latest from Mr. Kurt Cobain
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:49 AM   #505
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
What if he did that PLUS he tattooed your name on his arm?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:55 AM   #506
Paladin

I refuse to watch that. And he needs to get a life. Oh and is there a way to ban people from a subforum? If so, that might work.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:12 AM   #507
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
holy crap that dude wants back in the community bad.

Remind me, what did he do? Racist comments?
I think he's broken every single rule multiple times. He doesn't and he won't ever get it. He's proven it over and over and over again.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:40 AM   #508
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
What if he did that PLUS he tattooed your name on his arm?
Yeah - I struck that last idea from the record. Probably not smart to put stupid ideas into the head of a clearly deranged person.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:43 AM   #509
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Yeah - I struck that last idea from the record. Probably not smart to put stupid ideas into the head of a clearly deranged person.
Okay, let's change it something like eating three Big Macs in one sitting.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #510
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
I think he's broken every single rule multiple times. He doesn't and he won't ever get it. He's proven it over and over and over again.
Sounds chronic.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.