Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:38 PM   #496
In Search of a Life

I will agree with Herm. He's right, they have to pull the trigger. I dont see why we wont start him right away. He will learn.

Now is the best time.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:39 PM   #497
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
I was there! I was there!
Yeah, we know. And you have grown even more obnoxious than you were before. You are nothing more than a Nick Athan Jr. Jackoff. I find it hilarious that you, Nick and Hootie, all consider yourselves experts. What you all have in common is that YOU NEVER PLAYED THE GAME. Another thing you three have in common is that you proclaim to know what you couldn't possibly know. Clayton, we on the Planet know what you are. You can shit the fans. You can't shit the players.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:41 PM   #498
I'll be back.

I don't consider myself an expert. And I'm certainly not a Sexpert.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:44 PM   #499
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigVE
I guess what kind of got me was when the one assistant was making his case about liking Croyle and how he would go with Croyle NOW, CP's appeared to have already made up HIS mind that he wanted Huard based on what he did for us last year (valid point). Then Herm made his statement as quoted earlier but it seemed passive. I could be completely wrong....later on they showed that CP and all the coaches agreed that its still up for grabs and "let the best QB WIN the job...no gifts, competition is better for both QB's at this point."
I agree. It looked bad. Like King Carl was making coaching decisions. But we saw the edited version. We don't know what was said after or before that part we saw.

I'm a well know King Carl basher but I won't use this to bash King Carl because we wern't in the room. We don't know what else was said.

But we need to know if Croyle is the QOTF. Herm seems to have a talent for evaluating young players. If Herm thinks he is then lets play him 16 games and let the wins and loss's fall where they may.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:45 PM   #500
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
I agree. It looked bad. Like King Carl was making coaching decisions. But we saw the edited version. We don't know what was said after or before that part we saw.

I'm a well know King Carl basher but I won't use this to bash King Carl because we wern't in the room. We don't know what else was said. But we need to know if Croyle is the QOTF. If Herm thinks he isHello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose. then lets play him 16 games and let the wins and loss's fall where they may.
You got comma tard pwned.

(I agree, let the kid play)
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:46 PM   #501
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
I don't consider myself an expert. And I'm certainly not a Sexpert.
Certainly not that. But who is to know when you will suddenly proclaim yourself a sexpert. You have a history of such behavior.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:47 PM   #502
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Certainly not that. But who is to know when you will suddenly proclaim yourself a sexpert. You have a history of such behavior.
You know he just loves the attention. Its easy to see why he needs it. heh
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:51 PM
KcMizzou
This message has been deleted by KcMizzou. Reason: forget it... lets talk about the Chiefs
Old 08-15-2007, 09:51 PM   #503
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I loved it. It was better than Cats.

My key observations.

1. For crying out loud, get Turk his own room, or sew a marble into the back of Tank's pajamas.

2. For crying out loud, get Carl the hell away from operational football decisions. Why does the General Manager get a vote? Let the coaches figure it out. Get Carl back to Kansas City.

3. In the Croyle/Huard discussion, Curl was not remembering that that camera was there, and Carl and Herm absolutely knew it was there. Croyle is going to start.

4. I was disappointed to hear their critiques of Turk.

5. I like how they keep showing Tony G and Dunn standing there commenting on other players. They remind me of two old men on a park bench or those two old guys on the Muppets.

6. Every time I see Pollard, I fear for women and herbivores. That guy is 25 layers of muscle surrounding a steel girder.

7. I wonder why they haven't covered the linebackers at all. Almost nary a word about them.

8. The battle for the cornerback spot is going to be great. I half-wonder if Dmitri Patterson could be a safety just to keep him. He seems pretty stout.

9. What the heck is wrong with Benny Sapp's sinuses? That was the funniest part of the whole show.

10. Taaaaaaaank.

11. Kolby Smith seems to take all of his runs to the end zone. He's modeling on Emmitt Smith.

12. I feel like Kennison is going to take on Bowe as his protege. I like that.

13. Jared and Boomer are like Batman and Robin. I kind of hope Boomer makes the team just to keep Jared company.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:51 PM   #504
Bazinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
You know he just loves the attention.
Which one Skip or Clayton??
Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:53 PM   #505
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
You know he just loves the attention. Its easy to see why he needs it. heh
Yep. He is actually a pretty good kid. Tolerable anyhow. But he has gotten full of himself lately and I felt he needed to be brought back to earth.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:54 PM   #506
In Search of a Life

Boomer will make the team. I think Herms comments at the beggining showed that. Boomer is a lock imo.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:55 PM   #507
I'll be back.

Quote:
Yep. He is actually a pretty good kid. Tolerable anyhow. But he has gotten full of himself lately and I felt he needed to be brought back to earth.
Well hell, a post from mister poopy pants du jour will certainly do that. I'm going to cry myself to sleep now.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:55 PM   #508
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I agree, he's a good kid. He sometimes shows his maturity then does a few things to take a step or 2 back. He will eventually learn. , i didnt stop being a knucklehead til i was about 26-27 years old. I am only 30 now, but ya know, all the shit comes with age. lol
Old 08-15-2007, 09:58 PM   #509
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
I loved it. It was better than Cats.

My key observations.

1. For crying out loud, get Turk his own room, or sew a marble into the back of Tank's pajamas.

2. For crying out loud, get Carl the hell away from operational football decisions. Why does the General Manager get a vote? Let the coaches figure it out. Get Carl back to Kansas City.

3. In the Croyle/Huard discussion, Curl was not remembering that that camera was there, and Carl and Herm absolutely knew it was there. Croyle is going to start.

4. I was disappointed to hear their critiques of Turk.

5. I like how they keep showing Tony G and Dunn standing there commenting on other players. They remind me of two old men on a park bench or those two old guys on the Muppets.

6. Every time I see Pollard, I fear for women and herbivores. That guy is 25 layers of muscle surrounding a steel girder.

7. I wonder why they haven't covered the linebackers at all. Almost nary a word about them.

8. The battle for the cornerback spot is going to be great. I half-wonder if Dmitri Patterson could be a safety just to keep him. He seems pretty stout.

9. What the heck is wrong with Benny Sapp's sinuses? That was the funniest part of the whole show.

10. Taaaaaaaank.

11. Kolby Smith seems to take all of his runs to the end zone. He's modeling on Emmitt Smith.

12. I feel like Kennison is going to take on Bowe as his protege. I like that.

13. Jared and Boomer are like Batman and Robin. I kind of hope Boomer makes the team just to keep Jared company.
Nice summary.

I posted this about Boomer and Allen a while back...

Yeah, looks like Boomer and Allen are joined at the hip.

Two redneck hell-raisers in a hip-hop world.

Kennison has been in Bowe's ear since he was drafted. He seems to genuinely like the kid, and relish his role as a mentor. He latched on to the fellow LSU guy. There's no down-side to that, IMO.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:59 PM   #510
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger
Which one Skip or Clayton??
I realize you are retarted but please try to keep up.