Old 09-17-2022, 04:16 PM  
Retired Bearcat

I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]

Obituary:
https://www.fohnfuneralhome.com/obit...ichael-brattin

Quote:
In Loving Memory
Michael B
(name removed just to keep this thread from being the first result when someone Googles his name, but you can find it at the link)
July 6, 1976 - August 2, 2024

Michael B, age 48, of Mt. Vernon, Missouri passed away peacefully on August 2, 2024, at his home.

He was born July 6, 1976, in Cassville, Missouri the son of David and Doris (Sanders) Conner. On October 20, 2007, Michael married the love of his life, Emme Robertson in Carthage, Missouri. Their union was blessed with love, laughter, and the joy of raising a family together. Michael is survived by his father, David Conner; devoted wife, Emme Brattin; three sons, Dalton Brattin and his wife Shanya of Monett, Missouri, Chad Brattin of Exeter, Missouri and Brett Brattin of Mt. Vernon, Missouri; one daughter, Jayda Brattin and her fiancé Tyler Yeargain of Exeter, Missouri; one brother, Eric Brattin and his wife Donna of Davenport, Florida; one sister, Tobie Jones and her husband Brandon of Buena Vista, Colorado; six grandchildren; two grand dogs and two grand cats.

Preceding him in death were his mother, Doris (Sanders) Conner and grandparents, James and Bonnie Sanders.

Michael graduated in 1994 from Purdy High School in Purdy, Missouri, his pursuit of knowledge led him to Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, where he earned his associate's degree in accounting. He worked as an accountant for Damar Worldwide in Aurora, Missouri.

Michael attended the Covenant Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. Outside of work and church, he was an avid fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, reveling in the excitement of football season each year. His love for the game was just one of the many passions that he shared with his family and friends. Michael also enjoyed being outside, whether it was tending to his yard, enjoying a family barbeque, playing friendly games of pig basketball and golf, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, August 6, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville, Missouri. Pastor Rick Cooper will be conducting the services. Burial will be at Maplewood Cemetery in Exeter, Missouri.

The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 6:00 P.M., Monday, August 5, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.

Contributions may be made to Three Rivers Hospice in memory of Michael.

FOHN FUNERAL HOME
Cassville, Missouri
417-847-2141
5/25/23 Update:
Spoiler!

Original Post:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 08-06-2024 at 04:11 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-26-2023, 08:23 PM   #496
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Michael, you are an inspiration to us all!

May God Bless You with a safe and comfortable ride home.

May God Bless the family as well!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-26-2023, 08:34 PM   #497
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
(air hug) /yes homo
You're a brave man the way you've handled this. Tell your family you love them as many times as you can with the time you have left.
I'll drive you
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-26-2023, 11:10 PM   #498
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
So I was just informed by my Son that he knocked up his wife (again). So I call my Grandson Buckaroo, but I think if this one is a boy I'm going nick name him Idk maybe HayWire.
Banzai. Definitely Banzai.

No dis to Haywire.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2023, 06:24 AM   #499
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Dang it. This one hits hard this week.

I'm sorry, Haywire. Wishing you the best time with your family. I hope the days are long, the comfort is high, and the memories made are legendary.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 06:36 AM   #500
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
So I was just informed by my Son that he knocked up his wife (again). So I call my Grandson Buckaroo, but I think if this one is a boy I'm going nick name him Idk maybe HayWire.
I love it and I'd be honored
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 06:40 AM   #501
Veteran

We’re all in the same line; your number is simply up sooner than the rest of us. I read these end of life threads, and the big takeaway— the only takeaway really, is to live. We all major in the minor sometimes and spend too much time online, watching TV or movies, or wasting time with other distractions.

Whether you have a huge family, no family, 500 friends, or only a pet rock— engage. Be child like in your interests; draw, ride a bike, call someone, fly a ****ing kite, train for a 5K or marathon, do 100 push-ups a day, paint your room, build something or tear something down and start over. Stillness is death, and it’s coming sooner than we all think.

Cheers to you Mr. Haywire and thank you for showing us courage and dignity, and how to face the ultimate end with a man’s heart.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 08:24 AM   #502
Supporter

Hay, I want to thank you for something really important.

You reminded me (for the millionth time) to slow down and smell the roses. I go so hard with business sometime the blinders go up.

Well, yesterday I slowed it down and brought my 11 year old son along to work. We are busy as hell, and my crew can't keep up so I've been dragging knuckles for a while now, and bringing along one of my kids slows me down.
He kicked ass. We knocked out a job without any slowdown, and he worked hard. We got to eat lunch lunch together on a big deck facing a large pond (rare in west Kansas).

We spend a lot of time together anyway, but this was a little more special. It was special because I didn't take it for granted.

Thanks for giving this to me.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 17 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 09:42 AM   #503
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Hay, I want to thank you for something really important.

You reminded me (for the millionth time) to slow down and smell the roses. I go so hard with business sometime the blinders go up.

Well, yesterday I slowed it down and brought my 11 year old son along to work. We are busy as hell, and my crew can't keep up so I've been dragging knuckles for a while now, and bringing along one of my kids slows me down.
He kicked ass. We knocked out a job without any slowdown, and he worked hard. We got to eat lunch lunch together on a big deck facing a large pond (rare in west Kansas).

We spend a lot of time together anyway, but this was a little more special. It was special because I didn't take it for granted.

Thanks for giving this to me.
Awesome buddy but don't give me credit.

Be nice to one another and this isn't such place.

Another good thing to do Is what I do with mine. We buy a couple of doughnuts from time to time and give them away to local PD, FD first responders, etc.

We never give our names, just a handshake and a thanks for their service.
Thumbs Up 16 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 10:06 AM   #504
"Think BOOM!"

Godspeed HayWire. The courage that you have shown in the face of this wretched disease has been admirable. You will not be forgotten, sir.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 01:56 PM   #505
Consuming CP souls

May you go as peaceful as possible bro...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 05:40 AM   #506
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Godspeed HayWire. The courage that you have shown in the face of this wretched disease has been admirable. You will not be forgotten, sir.
Thank you dingo for your kind words
Old 05-28-2023, 06:04 AM   #507
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Thank you dingo for your kind words
Frisky this morning?
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2023, 06:35 AM   #508
Retired Bearcat

Meh, lm laying in bed with a pharmacy full of meds
I don't know if frisky is the right work
Old 05-28-2023, 10:50 AM   #509
Fish are scared of me

Haywire, you're gonna be in good hands. Love you brother!

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2023, 01:06 PM   #510
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Meh, lm laying in bed with a pharmacy full of meds
I don't know if frisky is the right work
Sounds like time for a hot nurse sponge bath!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.