Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2019, 02:33 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

Frank Clark ****ing sucks

Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 04:42 PM   #5056
In Search of a Life

All the Chiefs pundits I listen to have been shitting on the Chiefs for not drafting a CB in the first or second round for so long that they can't admit Ward might actually be good.

Chiefs top draft pick should go to WR, DE or LT (if we don't sign Brown long term) and nothing else for a while.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 04:48 PM   #5057
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I'm not paying corners EVER. Shitty Steven Nelson got what, $12m per? No ****in' way.

The rules are so skewed against them that there's no point. The functional difference between a top flight corner and a Charvarious Ward is minimal. Draft, develop, churn, and burn at CB. Veach has been doing exactly right at that position, and should continue to do what he's been doing. Let Ward walk, take the comp pick, and get yourself another mid-late round guy to develop. Bring in one or two every year.
I agree. With how skilled Veach has been at finding them later we should keep doing what we are doing.

Pay premium money for elite safety and pass-rushers.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 04:50 PM   #5058
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I agree. With how skilled Veach has been at finding them later we should keep doing what we are doing.

I agree. Pass rushers are a premium.

CB's under the current rules are over-valued, in my opinion.

Versatile, smart Safeties are undervalued.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 04:55 PM   #5059
MVP

Clark doesn’t suck. He’s a game wrecker when he’s feeling it. He plays his best in big games. The problem is that we aren’t getting our our return on the investment when you consider his production. He definitely needs to start wrecking games, and now. But in the end his contract was worth every penny. I’ve been a fan since Christmas Day 1971. That one Super Bowl that he helped will this team to will always be a great memory for me.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-22-2021, 04:56 PM   #5060
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I'm not paying corners EVER. Shitty Steven Nelson got what, $12m per? No ****in' way.

The rules are so skewed against them that there's no point. The functional difference between a top flight corner and a Charvarious Ward is minimal. Draft, develop, churn, and burn at CB. Veach has been doing exactly right at that position, and should continue to do what he's been doing. Let Ward walk, take the comp pick, and get yourself another mid-late round guy to develop. Bring in one or two every year.
I'd probably pay Sneed at this rate.

Ward is a pretty fungible guy. Smart, tough, physical, but essentially a slightly bigger Fenton. Those shouldn't be hard to continue to draft and develop.

Sneed takes that package and adds better ball skills and significantly more athleticism. And a bit of a mean streak that Ward doesn't have.

He's essentially a combination of Carr and Flowers out there. He takes both guys strengths and puts them in a single package. That's legit #1 corner ability and having a guy that can shut down an opposing attack's top option is worth what it costs (at least in a vacuum - our own cap situation could change that).
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 05:14 PM   #5061
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post

You have to give Spags and Sam Madison credit here. They’ve coached their asses off.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 05:19 PM   #5062
In Search of a Life

It’s going to suck to lose Ward, but having Sneed and Fenton for next year on rookie deals is going to be nice.

I think they invest an early pick (1-3) to replace Ward.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 05:27 PM   #5063
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It’s going to suck to lose Ward, but having Sneed and Fenton for next year on rookie deals is going to be nice.

I think they invest an early pick (1-3) to replace Ward.
We’ll be fine. These guys made Ward who he is. Matheiu has been at the pinnacle of his career here, they’ve found and developed Fenton and Sneed and guys like Breeland that left have turned to shit the minute they left.

We good
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 05:30 PM   #5064
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
We’ll be fine. These guys made Ward who he is. Matheiu has been at the pinnacle of his career here, they’ve found and developed Fenton and Sneed and guys like Breeland that left have turned to shit the minute they left.

We good
I've been really disappointed in Hughes this year but every time I look up I seem to see Breeland getting his ass kicked somewhere. It's pretty obvious we came out ahead in that swap.

Maybe Breeland is one of those 'shows up in ways that aren't on the scoreboard' sort of guys, but I sure see him showing up on highlights a fair amount and it ain't complimentary.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2021, 04:19 PM   #5065
Veteran

Did anyone see Broncos tackle Garret Bolles last night pathetically yell into the Arrowhead crowd as time expired "Frank Clark didn't do shit!"?
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-06-2021, 04:30 PM   #5066
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief View Post
Clark doesn’t suck. He’s a game wrecker when he’s feeling it. He plays his best in big games. The problem is that we aren’t getting our our return on the investment when you consider his production. He definitely needs to start wrecking games, and now. But in the end his contract was worth every penny. I’ve been a fan since Christmas Day 1971. That one Super Bowl that he helped will this team to will always be a great memory for me.
I remember that game in 1971. Ruined Christmas.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-06-2021, 04:31 PM   #5067

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
Did anyone see Broncos tackle Garret Bolles last night pathetically yell into the Arrowhead crowd as time expired "Frank Clark didn't do shit!"?
Scoreboard MONGO, scoreboard...
Old 12-06-2021, 04:37 PM   #5068
Starter

Quote:
Yeah, he came off as a Bitter Betty... they got stomped
mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-06-2021, 07:09 PM   #5069

Quote:
MONGO forget stuff sometimes...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211206-183236.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	123491  
Old 12-06-2021, 07:25 PM
notorious
This message has been deleted by notorious.
Old 12-06-2021, 07:34 PM   #5070
In Search of a Life

Quote:
The refs let this worthless fat ass hold all night.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.