Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 06:32 PM  
DeadPunisher

EPIC FAIL......and other stuff that makes you laugh

Old thread is archived here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185997

I have seen these in various threads, so I thought we should just put them all together. There are really funny pics out there.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:52 PM..
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 03-14-2014, 03:25 PM   #5056
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet View Post

I really, truly and honestly wish the cops had just had to shoot the ****er. Unfortunately when he was finally, FINALLY caught he immediately got down. I would've much preferred an extended resisting arrest...
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-14-2014, 03:34 PM   #5057
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
I really, truly and honestly wish the cops had just had to shoot the ****er. Unfortunately when he was finally, FINALLY caught he immediately got down. I would've much preferred an extended resisting arrest...
I thought the video missed an opportunity when they finally caught him to have the word "Busted" come across the screen.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-14-2014, 04:03 PM   #5058
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Yeah, you kind of wish it would work out that way.

I bet this guy is dumb as a rock. It looks like he initially just jumped in someone's running car at a gas station. He was probably just wanting to go to Arby's or something.

They've actually set a bail for him, which surprises me. He's facing attempted murder for hitting a deputy who was throwing tire spikes, kidnapping for the kid in the car, and all the usual stuff. His bail is at $3.5 million, of which this incident is $2.5 million. They tacked on the other $1 million for other outstanding warrants.

I'm really surprised there's a bail option at all.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_25...-but-procedure
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-14-2014, 04:21 PM   #5059
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/83940200/

Number 22 might be one of our resident females.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 03-14-2014, 05:14 PM   #5060
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/83940200/

Number 22 might be one of our resident females.
I'm gonna have to start checking out ebaumsworld, I was laughing before I even hit play.

Darren - wants a drama free relationship
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-14-2014, 06:58 PM   #5061
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
I'm gonna have to start checking out ebaumsworld, I was laughing before I even hit play.

Darren - wants a drama free relationship
they post shit days before break and collegehumor.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 03-14-2014, 09:24 PM   #5062
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
they post shit days before break and collegehumor.
I honestly laughed so hard for the first few minutes that I had to intentionally calm myself down during this... it was truly so awesome it was painful... anyone who hasn't tipped a beer or three and scrolled through is missing out.

It will rejuvenate you through laughter...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2014, 02:07 PM   #5063
Oh yeah..... you like that

Quote:
it didnt look like he had a weapon? I mean a crazy guy rear ending me, then tries to pull me out of my car? he is not winning that fight unless he has a weapon.

I would also be pissed at police for trying to throw spike strips across an active road. I saw they got someone else with those.
ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 03-15-2014, 05:04 PM   #5064
Be Kind To Your Pets

Most disturbing commercial....ever.

gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2014, 05:48 PM   #5065
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Most disturbing commercial....ever.

I don't want to see the alternate one with BB and his uncle
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-16-2014, 04:19 PM   #5066
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragedogg69 View Post
it didnt look like he had a weapon? I mean a crazy guy rear ending me, then tries to pull me out of my car? he is not winning that fight unless he has a weapon.

I would also be pissed at police for trying to throw spike strips across an active road. I saw they got someone else with those.
Yeah, I had to chuckle at the innocent driver that caught that brunt of those. They threw it right in front of the person, and I bet they won't pay for new tires.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-17-2014, 08:23 AM   #5067
In BB I trust

Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-17-2014, 11:48 AM   #5068
Baba Ganoush

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-17-2014, 01:58 PM   #5069
In BB I trust

Old 03-17-2014, 05:09 PM   #5070
Molôn Labé

666;font-family:'Helvetica Neue',Helvetica,Arial;font-weight:bold;font-size:640px;">
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread