Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-08-2011, 07:52 AM  
The Illuminati

Another hot teacher caught having sex with student

I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Quote:
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.
Old 10-26-2023, 07:28 PM   #5011
SuperChiefs

You unhand that dear sweet angel this very instant!
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 07:31 PM   #5012
The Insider

16 year old boys can't keep their horny mouths shut lol
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 07:39 PM   #5013
Dazed and Confused

Puts a new meaning to "special" education.

Not guilty!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-26-2023, 07:44 PM   #5014
My Mamma Says

You know... 16 year old me would of been uncomfortable with a teacher coming on to me too..but....... It would only take one time... to get comfortable...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 07:46 PM   #5015
In Mahomes I trust!

I just do not get the "fascination" of all of this. You are ruining your life for a "kid" just unreal to me. If you are 24 and want to "cheat" do it with a 29 - 32 year old who is going to TEAR THAT ASS UP! What is a 16 year old going to do for you? 4 minutes in heaven? WOW!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 07:48 PM   #5016
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
I just do not get the "fascination" of all of this. You are ruining your life for a "kid" just unreal to me. If you are 24 and want to "cheat" do it with a 29 - 32 year old who is going to TEAR THAT ASS UP! What is a 16 year old going to do for you? 4 minutes in heaven? WOW!
I have to assume it's the excitement of the forbidden fruit
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 07:51 PM   #5017
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
16 year old boys can't keep their horny mouths shut lol
If I’d been that kid I would’ve hired a squadron of planes pulling ‘Johnny Hammersticks Banged Ms. Laughlin!!!!!’ banners and had them blanket the entire region, including all rival high schools.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 07:52 PM   #5018
YOU take YOUR seat

I suppose if a really attract guy, say someone who looks like Clint Eastwoods son. Pretty handsome dude right? Chicks seem to really dig him.

would you think that any 8th grade girl would be lucky right!?

What would be the chiefsplanet consensus on a situation like that?
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 07:55 PM   #5019
Starter

https://www.insideedition.com/iowa-t...-cassidy-kraus
saturnknts is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.saturnknts is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.saturnknts is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.saturnknts is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.saturnknts is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.saturnknts is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-26-2023, 07:57 PM   #5020
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I suppose if a really attract guy, say someone who looks like Clint Eastwoods son. Pretty handsome dude right? Chicks seem to really dig him.

would you think that any 8th grade girl would be lucky right!?

What would be the chiefsplanet consensus on a situation like that?
It’s different if the minor involved is female.

Not sure a 16 yr old me would’ve felt like a “victim” if Rikki Lynn molested me.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 08:04 PM   #5021
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnknts View Post
And the hits just keep on coming.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-26-2023, 08:07 PM   #5022
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
If I’d been that kid I would’ve hired a squadron of planes pulling ‘Johnny Hammersticks Banged Ms. Laughlin!!!!!’ banners and had them blanket the entire region, including all rival high schools.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 08:17 PM   #5023
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Shattered marriage, embarrassed and ashamed parents.

I feel sorry for their son.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 08:21 PM   #5024
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Rikki Lynn Laughlin = not guilty... She needs my D in her V...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 08:22 PM   #5025
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnknts View Post
Well, she is a Cyclone, that may explain some of it...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.