Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-18-2020, 12:12 PM   #49906
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
That's what I had
Looks like symptoms from the flu.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 12:17 PM   #49907
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Except the taste and smell part....
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 01:10 PM
petegz28
This message has been deleted by petegz28.
Old 12-18-2020, 01:27 PM   #49908
Supporter

It's gotta be 2020 when you know strip clubs are the reason your restaurant can stay open...

Quote:
Calif. judge rules San Diego County restaurants can reopen; says strip club ruling also protects eateries

A California judge ruled that all San Diego County restaurants can reopen for on-site dining, falling in line with an earlier ruling that strip clubs could remain open despite Gov. Gavin Newsom’s novel coronavirus-related health order that calls for such establishments to close up shop.

Thursday’s San Diego County ruling was a setback to Newsom’s stay-at-home order, which officials said was issued in an effort to slow the spread of the coronavirus before the state's intensive care units run out of beds.

The Democratic governor’s office immediately appealed, bringing uncertainty to restaurant owners weighing whether to buy food and schedule staff a week before Christmas amid the possibility that their victory could soon be reversed.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 01:44 PM   #49909
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
People that take care of themselves
My cousin is fighting for his life right now. He got asthma from years as a firefighter. He's in his mid-40s.

But **** him for not taking care of himself, am I right?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 01:47 PM   #49910
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Do you not realize what a dick move it is to keep bringing this weak shit up like this in a thread where people have family members who have died from this?

Did you also make a habit of going in to children's hospitals and telling their parents that their kids were too weak and just needed to get over it?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 02:00 PM   #49911
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
That's what I had
I'm glad that, in your case, those symptoms didn't become severe and lead to ARDS or one of the other conditions caused by COVID-19 that kill:

What happens to people who get COVID-19?

Among those who develop symptoms, most (about 80%) recover from the disease without needing hospital treatment. About 15% become seriously ill and require oxygen and 5% become critically ill and need intensive care.

Complications leading to death may include respiratory failure, acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), sepsis and septic shock, thromboembolism, and/or multiorgan failure, including injury of the heart, liver or kidneys.

In rare situations, children can develop a severe inflammatory syndrome a few weeks after infection.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 02:09 PM   #49912
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
People that take care of themselves
Victim blaming at its finest.

F those fatties, they deserve to die
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 02:12 PM   #49913
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
My cousin is fighting for his life right now. He got asthma from years as a firefighter. He's in his mid-40s.

But **** him for not taking care of himself, am I right?
This post has nothing to do with mine. I was responding to his question.

"Who doesn't have underlying health issues except people under 30".

Being over 30 is no excuse for being in shitty shape although I understand on a few occasions it is beyond someone's control.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 02:16 PM   #49914
Kind of a mod

Quote:
This post has nothing to do with mine. I was responding to his question.

"Who doesn't have underlying health issues except people under 30"
My cousin is one of the fittest guys I know. Implying that people who take care of themselves don't have underlying health conditions is asinine.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 02:16 PM   #49915
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Passed out due to getting a shot.

Happens all the time. Ask me how I know.

I can only imagine.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 02:22 PM   #49916
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
My cousin is one of the fittest guys I know. Implying that people who take care of themselves don't have underlying health conditions is asinine.
Generally it's related to poor choices but yeah.."I know a guy" outliers do happen.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 02:24 PM   #49917
best in the biz

Quote:
Do you not realize what a dick move it is to keep bringing this weak shit up like this in a thread where people have family members who have died from this?

Did you also make a habit of going in to children's hospitals and telling their parents that their kids were too weak and just needed to get over it?
That's your opinion.

I realize people are dying everyday, from a myriad of things. Are they any less tragic?

I've lost three friends and one relative to cancer this year. Couldn't pay respects to any of them. They're just gone.

This has nothing to do with telling people to get over it(), just recognizing there are other mitigating factors that come into play. It's not cut and dried.

If you've got a problem with that, it's on you. We don't get to decide for each other on such a complex issue.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 02:25 PM   #49918
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I'm glad that, in your case, those symptoms didn't become severe and lead to ARDS or one of the other conditions caused by COVID-19 that kill:

What happens to people who get COVID-19?

Among those who develop symptoms, most (about 80%) recover from the disease without needing hospital treatment. About 15% become seriously ill and require oxygen and 5% become critically ill and need intensive care.

Complications leading to death may include respiratory failure, acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), sepsis and septic shock, thromboembolism, and/or multiorgan failure, including injury of the heart, liver or kidneys.

In rare situations, children can develop a severe inflammatory syndrome a few weeks after infection.
You are a pathetic fear mongerer
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 02:27 PM   #49919
best in the biz

Quote:
Generally it's related to poor choices but yeah.."I know a guy" outlier do happen.
Had a cousin, in excellent shape, who died of a heart attack on a treadmill at Gold's gym.

He was 40.
Old 12-18-2020, 02:28 PM   #49920
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
You are a pathetic fear mongerer
Those are just facts. Unfortunate facts, but still facts.

What you choose to do about them, or not, is entirely up to you.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.