Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-11-2022, 10:55 AM   #4951
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

TL;DR version:

We’ll know who is testing the NBA draft waters by 4/24 and we’ll know who is coming back by 6/1.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 02:07 PM   #4952
Perpetual Mediocrity

KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-11-2022, 02:13 PM   #4953
In Search of a Life

Still mad about 2010.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2022, 02:28 PM   #4954
WhatUneed2Hear

Chiefs’ Patrick Mahomes approves of Kansas Jayhawk Mitch Lightfoot’s parade celebration

https://sports.yahoo.com/chiefs-patr...0.html?src=rss
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 02:52 PM   #4955

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Still mad about 2010.
Probably more mad about 2020
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2022, 02:58 PM   #4956
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Strange, the top 9 on that list were some powerful teams, some of the best if not clearly the best in the country...but I just don't really recall much of anything about 2016, and that one is #4. All the others I can instantly remember the make-up of the majority of the roster and when/how the season ended, but 2016 is blank and that isn't the case again until getting to #16 on that list.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-11-2022, 03:10 PM   #4957

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Strange, the top 9 on that list were some powerful teams, some of the best if not clearly the best in the country...but I just don't really recall much of anything about 2016, and that one is #4. All the others I can instantly remember the make-up of the majority of the roster and when/how the season ended, but 2016 is blank and that isn't the case again until getting to #16 on that list.
2016 had some insane depth.

I remember the bigs were: Ellis, Lucas, Traylor, Mickelson, Bragg, and Diallo. Diallo was pretty disappointing, but part of that is from his weird eligibility issue.

The guards were: Mason, Graham, Selden, Svi, Greene, and Vick.

Just a crazy amount of competent bodies. Selden was really good that year.

Kansas, Nova, and UNC were all really good that year.
Old 04-11-2022, 03:20 PM   #4958
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Like Rams Fan, I'm "not even mad" about either.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-11-2022, 04:29 PM   #4959
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
That's good stuff. Seems like 2021 should be higher, but looking back through those teams...I dunno, it's pretty right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Still mad about 2010.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
That's no shit.

I feel like you could have thrown a ton of size at 2020 and beat them. But nobody should have beat that 2010 team. They were ****ing goooooood.

And lost because they wouldn't bring energy against a ****ing shitbag UNI team
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2022, 05:01 PM   #4960
DeadPunisher

This doesn't get talked about, but his first year he could have probably won the NC, or at least made the FF if he had just been more flexible as a coach.

I understand that he needed to install his offense, and have the players adjust to the defensive style of game he likes, but that team was built to run, and he insisted on the Hi-Lo offense.

If he had let them run, and expend energy on scoring instead of using so much energy on defense, I think that team had a real chance.

Now, they still did pretty damn well, but he just didn't have the guys to play his style that year.

Thankfully, he got to the point where he was open to changing the offense to fit his players (kinda had no other option) and that has led 2 Final Fours and a National Championship.

The adaptable Bill Self is the best coach in college basketball.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-11-2022, 05:53 PM   #4961
Rabbi Goldmann

54 million people watched the KU games this tourney. The lift the sports team gives to KU’s brand value is almost incalculable.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2022, 05:56 PM   #4962
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
54 million people watched the KU games this tourney. The lift the sports team gives to KU’s brand value is almost incalculable.
Really was a dream season, out of nowhere as well.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2022, 06:06 PM   #4963
Ultrabanned

I lost my bracket challenge to my wife again this year. She just pretty much picks KU to win it all every year and I had them out in the EE.

I told her she’s such a homer and this wasn’t the team to blindly put as Champ. Turns out I’m a dumbass
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2022, 06:11 PM   #4964
Ultrabanned

I also told my wife that Rams Fan wouldn’t dare show his face in this thread to congratulate us and I was right about that
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2022, 06:24 PM   #4965
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I lost my bracket challenge to my wife again this year. She just pretty much picks KU to win it all every year and I had them out in the EE.

I told her she’s such a homer and this wasn’t the team to blindly put as Champ. Turns out I’m a dumbass

Awesome.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.