Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-10-2022, 08:51 PM   #4936
Rabbi Goldmann

Went in 08. Took my new gf. We have two kids now

Went to Royals today instead. What a mistake
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2022, 08:58 PM   #4937
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
If that, or losing in the first round of the NIT at home, ever happens to KU I'm sure I will care. Fortunately, I don't have to worry about that. I also don't have to worry about winning only 1 championship in the past 24 years.
Well done, sir.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-10-2022, 09:01 PM   #4938
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

I miss Traylor and his absurdly huge arms.

Braun was fired up man.
I thought Jamari Traylor would have made a great tight end. He was huge and very fast, as well as very physical.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-10-2022, 09:04 PM   #4939
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Went in 08. Took my new gf. We have two kids now

Went to Royals today instead. What a mistake
LOL
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2022, 09:04 PM   #4940
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I thought Jamari Traylor would have made a great tight end. He was huge and very fast, as well as very physical.

This one still doesn’t look possible. Ridiculous bounce.

smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2022, 09:06 PM   #4941
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post

Plus he was a pretty heady player. He was really good on the front of a press and he was one of the best zone beaters from the FT line we had at the time.

He wasn't a great player, but I was a sucker for what he did for us. Plus that dance video thing they did had me laughing for days.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 09:06 PM   #4942
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

I think he is would have been a nightmare to cover.

ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-10-2022, 09:07 PM   #4943
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

WOW I forgot texas sucked that ****ing hard.

That was a hell of a dunk.
Old 04-11-2022, 02:50 AM   #4944
WhatUneed2Hear

Milt was one of my favorites along with Julian Wright

I remember that like it was yesterday.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2022, 06:45 AM   #4945
Has a particular set of skills

Just an observation.......

We just won a championship. The parade was yesterday. And we have all these nostalgia posts about the cool moments we enjoyed from the past. Enjoying them. Saw the same thing on here when the Cardinals won their recent championships. I'm assuming this is true with all sports and teams.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 04-11-2022 at 06:57 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2022, 08:41 AM   #4946
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post

We just won a championship. The parade was yesterday. And we have all these nostalgia posts about the cool moments we enjoyed from the past. Enjoying them. Saw the same thing on here when the Cardinals won their recent championships. I'm assuming this is true with all sports and teams.
I think the nature of this championship, which even Bill has said represents OTHER classes, is indicative of a sense of relief and appreciation by Jayhawks.

We know we've had amazing teams over the years, and it isn't fair that incredible players like BIFM and Devonte and Svi and so many others who poured their souls and talent into KU just... came up short.

That Doke, who I think worked as hard as anyone given his physical gifts - would have been so easy to just rely on size - didn't get to crush the tournament when there was no one who could stop him...

Or Embiid, who would have, without question, been the MOP of the tournament without his back getting injured...

Or even guys like Traylor and Lucas who rose above their talents to be true senior leaders playing beyond expectation...

This is a win for all of them, and they deserve their share of the glory. It's a program, not just a team, and they're all a part of it together. It's why Mario and Pierce and all of them come back.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 08:44 AM   #4947
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I think the nature of this championship, which even Bill has said represents OTHER classes, is indicative of a sense of relief and appreciation by Jayhawks.

We know we've had amazing teams over the years, and it isn't fair that incredible players like BIFM and Devonte and Svi and so many others who poured their souls and talent into KU just... came up short.

That Doke, who I think worked as hard as anyone given his physical gifts - would have been so easy to just rely on size - didn't get to crush the tournament when there was no one who could stop him...

Or Embiid, who would have, without question, been the MOP of the tournament without his back getting injured...

Or even guys like Traylor and Lucas who rose above their talents to be true senior leaders playing beyond expectation...

This is a win for all of them, and they deserve their share of the glory. It's a program, not just a team, and they're all a part of it together. It's why Mario and Pierce and all of them come back.
Well said.

That being said, I'm always a sucker for old hawk talk. Throw on some footage of Releford playing defense, and I'll be content for hours.
Old 04-11-2022, 09:32 AM   #4948
In Search of a Life

Ha ha ha, popped up on my FB memories.... **** UK.

Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2022, 09:50 AM   #4949
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post

This week, I've been watching highlights of the championship and Final 4 wins of the past.

I've also watched the 88, 08, and this year's One Shining Moment every day since we won. I will only watch OSM of the years we won.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 04-11-2022, 10:53 AM   #4950
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

In case anyone was interested on our timeline for finding out what next year’s team will look like:

The early-entry deadline for underclassmen wishing to declare for the draft:
Date: April 24, 2022
Time: 11:59 p.m. EDT

NBA draft combine

The date and location for the 2022 NBA draft combine:
Date: May 16-22, 2022

NBA draft lottery

The date and location for the 2022 NBA draft lottery:
Date: May 17, 2022

NCAA Early Entry Withdrawal Deadline

The early-entry withdrawal deadline for underclassmen that wish to maintain their collegiate eligibility:
Date: June 1, 2022
Time: 11:59 p.m. EDT

NBA Early Entry Withdrawal Deadline

The early-entry withdrawal deadline for draft prospects:
Date: June 13, 2022
Time: 5 p.m. EDT

NBA draft

The date and location for the 2022 NBA draft:
Date: June 23, 2022
Venue: Barclay’s Center
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.