Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2015, 11:31 PM   #481
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
There's nothing wrong with being into someone more.
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2015, 09:02 AM   #482
Consuming CP souls

DiscDiscuss get ya a slam pig and you can test the theory out
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2015, 09:25 AM   #483
You Sweetie!

If it's not a mutual **** yes. Than it's a **** no.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2015, 03:14 PM   #484
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
That's just it, bruh. I've dated several other women since we ended. I thought I had moved on. I just got done having the best sex of my life with another girl for 3 weeks.

I keep coming back to her.
Lots to read here. Take your time and absorb it. It WILL give you a much better perspective on things and you just might free yourself from the bondage of your own heart. It's been working for me.

http://illimitablemen.com/category/red-pill-theory/
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-29-2015, 03:15 PM   #485
I'll be back.

Red pill is an awful thing. You don't need to treat women like shit in order to get a gf.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2015, 09:56 PM   #486
Veteran

Quote:
Red pill is an awful thing. You don't need to treat women like shit in order to get a gf.
Sorry that's what you took from it.
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-29-2015, 10:05 PM   #487
"You like to drink?"

Red Pill.. Oh man... I've witnessed first hand shitty dudes attracting and keeping quality girls which would make a lesser idiot think it's the ticket to success.

No. It's not like that. Dudes who are objectively attractive physically will get what they want. Assholes will appeal to insecure types who need validation and a huge dick head with upside will seem like the Mt Everest of people who should be validating others. Guys who keep most every detail of their thoughts and non public lives private will attract and hold women who are keen on unraveling mysteries.

In the end it comes down to being attractive in some gradient of physical, emotional and societal. If you're more unattractive in at least one of those three you're going to be ****ed. It's just how it is.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2015, 10:06 PM   #488
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Red Pill.. Oh man... I've witnessed first hand shitty dudes attracting and keeping quality girls which would make a lesser idiot think it's the ticket to success.

No. It's not like that. Dudes who are objectively attractive physically will get what they want. Assholes will appeal to insecure types who need validation and a huge dick head with upside will seem like the Mt Everest of people who should be validating others. Guys who keep most every detail of their thoughts and non public lives private will attract and hold women who are keen on unraveling mysteries.

In the end it comes down to being attractive in some gradient of physical, emotional and societal. If you're more unattractive in at least one of those three you're going to be ****ed. It's just how it is.
Also consider sunk cost type of thinking.
Old 08-29-2015, 10:47 PM   #489
You gotta kill a few people

You.are.a.pussy.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2015, 09:06 AM   #490
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
You.are.a.pussy.
Fite me IRL
Old 08-30-2015, 09:40 AM   #491
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Fite me IRL

You don't want that drama
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2015, 10:03 AM   #492
Consuming CP souls

I don't think he wants to get laid
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2015, 11:39 AM   #493
Inmem 2.0

The only pill she ****s with is bc
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2015, 05:31 PM   #494
Veteran

Quote:
So, the girl I was dating for about six weeks in the spring...who got along great with me...but decided she couldn't be in a relationship with anyone...has friended me on facebook...on her birthday.

Obviously this sent my brain into a tizzy, because I was, and still am, crazy about this girl. She's one of only two girls I've ever met that I could genuinely see myself long-term with.

Anyway, I sent her a FB message (just hi, HBD, miss me?), but evidently she doesn't check them. She hasn't even seen it (FB tells you).

I've actually lost her phone number, so I was considering sending her an e-mail. Good idea or...too creepy?

I miss her so much.
Why are you freaking out? Cousins always friend each other on facebook.
Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:42 PM   #495
The Beast Inside Your Head

Just got back from a week in San Diego. Hot chicks all over with guys a few notches below what you might expect to see them with. Pretty weird. Suggest a few of you with girl troubles move out that way.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.