Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-19-2012, 08:24 PM  
Phobia

Evolve27 has been temp banned and Thatguy is gone forever.

Dude decided to test the waters earlier with inane bumps of 3 threads. You reported and infracted him. We've banned him for 5 days.

That's really all there is to say about it.

Additionally, based on Thatguy's activity on this thread and reports that trolling is his MO we've dumped him permanently. He seems to be a mult of another permabanned username as well, so I'm not really going to spend much time explaining or defending it. We like people who want to contribute to the board's discussion and we even tolerate a little trolling for entertainment value - but if that's all you bring to the table, we don't want you. Farewell.

For future bannings of regulars, this sticky thread with all the details will be SOP to avoid 3 or 4 different threads and 1000 different questions. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Phobia; 07-22-2012 at 11:20 AM.. Reason: Added info on Thatguy.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:01 PM   #481
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Did I miss the www and the .com on chiefsplanet?
http://
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:03 PM   #482
Supporter

Damn, Joey! Obsess much? Holy crap!
Lumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-22-2012, 11:03 PM   #483
Phobia

Hey you crazy D.C. people - if somebody finally gets banned and then they come back without a drastic improvement, you have to let us know so we can give them the hook again. Most mods don't venture into that cesspool so if you out somebody who has been permabanned, you have to tell us so we can save you much angst.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:03 PM   #484
WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION

Nobody's posted this for DotteFan yet?

CP Fail

BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:04 PM   #485
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
http://
BB/showthread.php?t=261592&page=7
Old 07-22-2012, 11:06 PM   #486
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Hey you crazy D.C. people - if somebody finally gets banned and then they come back without a drastic improvement, you have to let us know so we can give them the hook again. Most mods don't venture into that cesspool so if you out somebody who has been permabanned, you have to tell us so we can save you much angst.
I have been hanging out in that shithole way too much lately.

The season needs to start, and soon.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:09 PM   #487
Phobia

I can only deduce from what people are saying about the vid that Joey did something stupid on his leg. When I was his age, I had a girlfriend who carved my ex's name into her arm with a blade. Fortunately, her name was "Tina" so it was quick and easy. I wasn't impressed. This gal gets to live the rest of her life with a "Tina" scar on her wrist even though her name is Krystal. You want to impress me, Joey? Work hard. Buy your family a house. Maybe I'll go to bat for you if you can put as much effort into your family and your career as you do into getting back on ChiefsPlanet.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:13 PM   #488
Supporter

I am trying not to laugh, but why in the hell did your girlfriend (at that time) carve your Ex's name on her body?

I couldn't run away from a crazy woman like that fast enough!
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:15 PM   #489
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I am trying not to laugh, but why in the hell did your girlfriend (at that time) carve your Ex's name on her body?

It seemed to be the thing to do when I was in junior high. Only it was your current squeeze's name, not their ex. I never did that though, thank goodness.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:16 PM   #490
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
It seemed to be the thing to do when I was in junior high. Only it was your current squeeze's name, not their ex. I never did that though, thank goodness.
JFC

Kids are stupid, especially when it comes to hormones.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #491
WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION

Quote:

BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:23 PM   #492
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
The latest from Mr. Kurt Cobain
Kurt, you need to work smarter, not harder.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:36 PM   #493
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

He is carving his way into CP hall of fame.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:36 PM   #494
Phobia

Quote:

How should I know? She's a girl. I ran. You bet your ass I ran.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:25 AM   #495
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
The latest from Mr. Kurt Cobain
hahahahahahahhahaa

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Awwwwww...****.....let him back!
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.